+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Timelines for application for PR under NEW Caring for Children Pathway

Cass77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Hi, I just submit my application under caring for children pathway on July 23, 2015.
Is there anyone who apply for PR under the same pathway could share the timeline with me?
I am single, is it going to be quickly in processing time?
I will share any information I get from CIC. ;)

espasol

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Cass77 said:
Is there anyone who has sone news to share?
I will be filing this sept, when did you file, do you have AOR already. If you can call
Me at 647 898 9589. It's my pleasure to exchange conversation with you. Thanks.

Cass77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
espasol said:
I will be filing this sept, when did you file, do you have AOR already. If you can call
Me at 647 898 9589. It's my pleasure to exchange conversation with you. Thanks.
I filed it on July 23. They just got I mail.
I will keep posting if I have something from cic.

espasol

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Cass77 said:
I filed it on July 23. They just got I mail.
I will keep posting if I have something from cic.
I had a miscall today, just wondering if it was from you, hehe.. The location of the call appeared to be from Alberta. Kindly please text me, again my number is 647 898 9589. Thanks. If you have been informed that they received your application, that means it can be considered as an acknowledgement. how did the officer informed you, was it via email? Did the officer gave you a file number already? I guess if that you already have the acknowledgement from them,
Then, I expect a processing of your application.

espasol

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
espasol said:
I had a miscall today, just wondering if it was from you, hehe.. The location of the call appeared to be from Alberta. Kindly please text me, again my number is 647 898 9589. Thanks.

espasol

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
espasol said:
I had a miscall today, just wondering if it was from you, hehe.. The location of the call appeared to be from Alberta. Kindly please text me, again my number is 647 898 9589. Thanks. If you have been informed that they received your application, that means it can be considered as an acknowledgement. how did the officer informed you, was it via email? Did the officer gave you a file number already? I guess if that you already have the acknowledgement from them,

Cass77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
espasol said:
i didnt get anything from cic yet. I mailed my application with express mail. So, when i tracked my mail, it shows my mail has been delivered.
But I did not get anything from cic.
It is only one week after i mail my documents. I dont think officers will give me any respose as many officers are taking vacation in summer.
I will keep posting if I have something to share. Thank you

espasol

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Cass77 said:
i didnt get anything from cic yet. I mailed my application with express mail. So, when i tracked my mail, it shows my mail has been delivered.
But I did not get anything from cic.
It is only one week after i mail my documents. I dont think officers will give me any respose as many officers are taking vacation in summer.
I will keep posting if I have something to share. Thank you
. Thank you so much for sharing your timeline. I can also reach in the other topic hehehe.. I also ask this question to you there, don't bother answering it, I hope when they send you a response it would be the final decision- PR approval.

Cass77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
espasol said:
. Thank you so much for sharing your timeline. I can also reach in the other topic hehehe.. I also ask this question to you there, don't bother answering it, I hope when they send you a response it would be the final decision- PR approval.
Thank you very much.
Best wishes to you too. :D

Cass77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Timeline update:
July 23,2015----------mailed application
July 27,2015----------application has been received by CIC

Cass77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Aug.5,2015--------Get confirm letter from CIC. Get UCI & Application No.

Dear XXX,
This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2015/07/27.

espasol

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Cass77 said:
Aug.5,2015--------Get confirm letter from CIC. Get UCI & Application No.

Dear XXX,
This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2015/07/27.
. Thanks for your update. I will be filing on Sept 8.