+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Timelines for application for PR under NEW Caring for Children Pathway

conman

Mar 31, 2014
I applied for Medical Needs Pathway

May13 - Application sentto CPC Vegreville
May 16 - Application was receieved by the CPC/CIC (as shown in express tracking)
May 18 - Credit card was used by CIC/CPC - but still pending

why is it pending? still a bit fast for my application.. I'm from BC

fair and honest

May 6, 2016
Dear officials, on your official website you have mentioned :
“Complete applications under the new pathways will be processed within six months. (How long will it take CIC to process applications under the Caring for Children or the Caring for People with High Medical Needs pathways?).”
Already I am waiting for 8 months.
I wrote letter to the Minister of Immigration, couple letters to Immigration office and receive the same answer: “Your application is in the process” and nothing more explanation, why does it take more time to process the application, than time mentioned in official web site?
I know also people, whose process has been lasting over 7 months. They are afraid to write about it in the forum because they are afraid to voice out there issues, since they may have to deal with immigration service payback. They continue to live in fear.
There are people in form, who state that their process was complete in 1 month. I think it is a way government advertises the program. But reality is that there are more people whose process lasted more than 6 months.
Dear officials, Why did you write false information on your official website ?

max2late

Apr 21, 2016
May 5 mailed
May 9 received
May 12 Application fee deducted from credit card
May 13 confirmation email from CIC(received my application)

Waiting....

God bless us

conman

Mar 31, 2014
fair and honest said:
Dear officials, on your official website you have mentioned :
“Complete applications under the new pathways will be processed within six months. (How long will it take CIC to process applications under the Caring for Children or the Caring for People with High Medical Needs pathways?).”
Already I am waiting for 8 months.
I wrote letter to the Minister of Immigration, couple letters to Immigration office and receive the same answer: “Your application is in the process” and nothing more explanation, why does it take more time to process the application, than time mentioned in official web site?
I know also people, whose process has been lasting over 7 months. They are afraid to write about it in the forum because they are afraid to voice out there issues, since they may have to deal with immigration service payback. They continue to live in fear.
There are people in form, who state that their process was complete in 1 month. I think it is a way government advertises the program. But reality is that there are more people whose process lasted more than 6 months.
Dear officials, Why did you write false information on your official website ?
what is your current status in canada?

max2late

Apr 21, 2016
Waiting for my open wp. But we are legal stay until our application have decision. It called Implied status. I'm single mom here, my child lives in my hometown.

conman

Mar 31, 2014
I applied for HighMedical Needs Pathway

May13 - Application sentto CPC Vegreville
May 16 - Application was receieved by the CPC/CIC (as shown in express tracking)
May 18 - Credit card was used by CIC/CPC - but still pending
May 20 - Credit card confirmation

still wating... hmmm

conman

Mar 31, 2014
max2late said:
Waiting for my open wp. But we are legal stay until our application have decision. It called Implied status. I'm single mom here, my child lives in my hometown.

any update?

max2late

Apr 21, 2016
max2late said:
May 5 mailed
May 9 received
May 12 Application fee deducted from credit card
May 13 confirmation email from CIC(received my application)
May29 Got Email. I'm qualified for the new pathway.(It's called AIP ,I think)

Waiting PR.

God bless us

Neka87

Apr 7, 2016
Hey everyone. I finally did my interview on May 26 so I'm officially a permanent resident now. I also got the email for my daughter passport back home so now I'm just waiting on her visa. All the best & God bless us all

Blair724

Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug. 08, 2012
Med's Request
Nov. 21, 2014, June 9,2016
Med's Done....
Dec. 16, 2014, June 16, 2016
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
Neka87 said:
Hey everyone. I finally did my interview on May 26 so I'm officially a permanent resident now. I also got the email for my daughter passport back home so now I'm just waiting on her visa. All the best & God bless us all
Wow!!! That's good news.. Congratulations...

tabznya

Jun 9, 2015
Ruzanna said:
yes, they did upfront medical exam. I applied in Ontario, I am living in Toronto. I am so frustrated, I got my file number in 22nd of October and nothing so far :(
How is your application?

annie68

Jun 17, 2015
I have a question, I have a Post Graduation Work Permit.
I am working as an ECE, but I want to work in home caregiver because I want to apply PR through new caregiver pathway. Do you think I can change the visa to just work permit visa? or with PGWP, can I work as caregiver and apply PR through new pathway?
Thanks.