+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Timelines for application for PR under NEW Caring for Children Pathway

Neka87

Apr 7, 2016
Hey. They receive my application on March 24th & the website says it began processing on April 5th
Hi Neka,

Have you been waiting for 8 business days until they started processing your application?
[/quote]

tabznya

Jun 9, 2015
mariot21 said:
Hi guys, I just wanna share my experience with my application.

I submitted my application for High Medical Needs August 4, 2015. My application was completed September 2015 and they sent me a letter telling me to pay the Permanent Residence Fee and that the Etobicoke Immigration Office will contact for the scheduled interview. Unfortunately, I did not get any letter from them. I was patient and just waited for them to contact me. However, when I checked my application online on January 2016 it says that a decision has been made!! I was so confused, I called them and the Call Centre Agent just told me to to just wait. I have been calling them for the past couple of months (Feb and March) and they say the same thing "Just Wait". And again, I called them today to which I found out that in their file it says that they sent me a letter dated October 19, 2015 for my scheduled interview. But I never got their letter!! Its so frustrating and upsetting to know about this. I understand that it is a protocol not to answer any question if the the timeline is still within the range however, for High Medical Needs Pathway the lady said that there are no exact processing time as this pathway is new. I guess its luck if the agent is nice enough to really check whats happening with your application. Luckily (I still feel lucky even after all the delays), the lady (call centre agent) I talked to said she sent a letter to the Etobicoke explaining my situation. She said the Etobicoke Immigration Office will contact me by sending me a letter (I hope I get it this time) with my updated appointment.

I hope no one experiences this as this is really frustrating. I am single and I don't have any dependents. But if this happens to someone who has kids/family then this would be really unfortunate thing to experience.

With this experience, I can tell that the High Medical Needs Application Processing times is indeed fast. Although due to the fact that this pathway is new thus, mistakes and inconsistency is inevitable.
It only took them 3 months (If I dont count the delays and them not sending me the letter) to process and approve my application.

Good Luck to everyone and God Bless!
Did you receive your new interview appointment yet?

jcanilanza

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Davao City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

I'm back! I was here in the forum before 3 years ago for LICP application in Philippines. Now, here we go again! PR!

To be honest, I have mixed feelings about this. I chose NEW PATHWAY since I heard a lot of good news that this is the quickest way to get PR under caregiver program. Until such time I realized applicants under High Medical Needs are those people who got their PR in less than two weeks, I even know someone 4 days only.

I am hoping for the best because I am under caring for children and I will not regret my decision in applying and investing for this application because as I was reading through this thread, on applicant took 3 months. Not bad compared to OLD pathway but I was REALLY EXPECTING that this will gonna take less than a month.

Anyways, I maybe over thinking and exaggerating, but I submitted my application last week.

April 11 - sent
April 12 - received (UPS overnight delivery)
April 15 - not sure, but they got the fee from my credit card but it was "Pending"
April 16-17 - weekend
April 18 - credit card completed

Until now, haven't received any news yet. I hope even AOR this week.

should I apply for open work permit and expect long process for new pathway? -sigh-
I am in a rush, had to go to school this september so I need my PR.

Cheers!

Neka87

Apr 7, 2016
I hope you hear from them soon. My application status online says in process. I guess we have to just wait. I still went ahead and applied for open work permit though just incase because my employer won't need me after end of July. All the best to you

jcanilanza

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Davao City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Neka87 said:
I hope you hear from them soon. My application status online says in process. I guess we have to just wait. I still went ahead and applied for open work permit though just incase because my employer won't need me after end of July. All the best to you
Hi Neka, all the best to you too.

May I ask since when did you apply for PR?

Yes, I was disappointed last night because I was full of hopes with this new pathway, until I googled and found out that only High Class Medical Needs is the quickest.

Well, I'm starting to accept it now and change the course of my plan this year while waiting for PR.

Thanks again.

Neka87

Apr 7, 2016
Hi. They received my application on March 24th & when I checked my cic account, they said they began processing on April 5th.

CANADA-13

Nov 2, 2015
Hi, everyone!

I just want to share my timeline (Caring For CHILDREN Pathway)

April 13 - sent
April 14 - delivered (overnight delivery)

April 21:
Morning: a letter from CIC saying that that received my application on April 14
Afternoon: another 2 letters - one stating that processing of my application has been completed & I have to pay PR fees and the other one is about my interview scheduled for the next week! :D ;D ;)

I haven't heard from CIC basically from April 14 until today - April 21 (6 business days). The only proof I had that I have sent my application and they received it, was a FedEx tracking number, and that made me worry a lot, as I also couldn't track my application status online on their website, or heard from CIC that they started processing my application. And today I received all three letters from them: that they received my application and the processing of it is completed, and about the interview of course. Wow! Was it one day of processing or six I don't know, but it was super fast - that's for sure! 8) :eek: ;D

Does anyone have any information about the interview? (From personal experience or from other threads maybe)? How long does it last? Questions asked? Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

I wish all of us luck! Everything's going to be OK!

Neka87

Apr 7, 2016
Wow congrats. I'm still waiting to hear from them. I think mine will be a little while though because I had three employers plus I have a dependent back home.

Everything will be OK for sure. All the best

tabznya

Jun 9, 2015
CANADA-13 said:
Hi, everyone!

I just want to share my timeline (Caring For CHILDREN Pathway)

April 13 - sent
April 14 - delivered (overnight delivery)

April 21:
Morning: a letter from CIC saying that that received my application on April 14
Afternoon: another 2 letters - one stating that processing of my application has been completed & I have to pay PR fees and the other one is about my interview scheduled for the next week! :D ;D ;)

I haven't heard from CIC basically from April 14 until today - April 21 (6 business days). The only proof I had that I have sent my application and they received it, was a FedEx tracking number, and that made me worry a lot, as I also couldn't track my application status online on their website, or heard from CIC that they started processing my application. And today I received all three letters from them: that they received my application and the processing of it is completed, and about the interview of course. Wow! Was it one day of processing or six I don't know, but it was super fast - that's for sure! 8) :eek: ;D

Does anyone have any information about the interview? (From personal experience or from other threads maybe)? How long does it last? Questions asked? Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

I wish all of us luck! Everything's going to be OK!
Congratulations! That was really fast! Are you grom Alberta?

CANADA-13

Nov 2, 2015
Neka87 said:
Wow congrats. I'm still waiting to hear from them. I think mine will be a little while though because I had three employers plus I have a dependent back home.

Everything will be OK for sure. All the best
Thank you all!

I am a single applicant, so maybe this is why it has been so fast for me! Give them some time to figure out what is what! All the best to you! Fingers crossed

charmsel

Nov 5, 2015
Hi I am from Philippines with a dependent, my wife, can anyone send me all the list of requirements? I had my 24 days vacation in Philippines this year and my employer also had their vacation for 1 month also. And I am only given 10 days vacation on my contract. Do I need to add the days wherein me I am not inside canada as well as my employer's absence in canada? Pls help me.

Neka87

Apr 7, 2016
Hey everyone. So I got a email from cic today saying that I have met the requirements for permanent residency under this class but they will not be able to make their final decision until all the family members listed on my application does a background check. The thing is only my 6 yr old daughter is listed as a dependent on my application & I already submitted my police record with my application. I contacted cic & the agent said that letter is sent to everyone so I shouldn't worry about it. Did anyone else received a letter or email like that?

tabznya

Jun 9, 2015
jcanilanza said:
Hello Everyone,

I'm back! I was here in the forum before 3 years ago for LICP application in Philippines. Now, here we go again! PR!

To be honest, I have mixed feelings about this. I chose NEW PATHWAY since I heard a lot of good news that this is the quickest way to get PR under caregiver program. Until such time I realized applicants under High Medical Needs are those people who got their PR in less than two weeks, I even know someone 4 days only.

I am hoping for the best because I am under caring for children and I will not regret my decision in applying and investing for this application because as I was reading through this thread, on applicant took 3 months. Not bad compared to OLD pathway but I was REALLY EXPECTING that this will gonna take less than a month.

Anyways, I maybe over thinking and exaggerating, but I submitted my application last week.

April 11 - sent
April 15 - not sure, but they got the fee from my credit card but it was "Pending"
April 16-17 - weekend

Until now, haven't received any news yet. I hope even AOR this week.

should I apply for open work permit and expect long process for new pathway? -sigh-
I am in a rush, had to go to school this september so I need my PR.

Cheers!
Hi! Any news on your application?

jcanilanza

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Davao City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I have a good news. Yes, sorry I've been so quite here for a week because of my interview.
Now I am done, officially Permanent Resident :)

April 11 - sent
April 16-17 - weekend
April 21 - Received AOR, letter from CIC saying my application is complete and have to pay 490.
Then in the afternoon received letter of interview appointment
April 26 - interview/Landed Immigrant

to God be all the glory.