+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Timelines for application for PR under NEW Caring for Children Pathway

roca

Oct 1, 2014
Empresski said:
Hello, Newbie here and I've been following this thread since it was started. I am planning to apply the childcare pathway as well this September with 2 dependants. If anyone have the same situation like me please share. One of the requirements before passing the application is to have an upfront medical, my question is; is it possible to do the medical exam in different country? My husband is working in another country and our daughter is in our home country. Or is it necessary to do it in the same country? Thank you!
That's right if there is an available panel physician and convenient to your husband to take medical exam in that country, then it should be fine.

roca

Oct 1, 2014
Re: Let share Timelines for application for PR under NEW Caring f

Kryz10 said:
Hi, I am under LICP and will apply PR this year. I have my daughter with me and single in status. I am planning to apply under new pathway,, My babys father and I were planning to marry once my PR is approved.. Or it is ok to marry after applying PR and waiting for the result.. Can you suggest me the best thing to do so I can sponsor him immediately.. Thanks in advance
I know someone who returned to PH and married his boyfriend just last December 2015. End of March 2016 she will be submitting her PR application including the application of her husband. According to her, reason of getting married before the pr application is to avoid the long process if she waits for the approval first then marries then makes a spousal sponsorship.

Yani012

Jan 22, 2016
hello.. im a newbie here.. but ive been following this post before i applied for my PR. just wanna share my timeline.. and wanna share that God works in mysterious ways.. ;)

i was a live in caregiver and opted to apply in the new path under caring for children class..

i am married with a son.

march 8 2016 - mailed application
march 9 2016 - received my application
MARCH 17 2016 10:44 am- received email notifying me they have received my appliction march 9 and started processing march 16.
MARCH 17 2016 11:49 am - received an email stating my application has been approved!

now am waiting for an appointment to grant my PR! :) amazing 8 day processing! TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!

Reactions: teysha0506

Ruzanna

Mar 2, 2016
Congratulation Yani012 :D,

Are you living in Ontario? It is unbelievable fast. I am waiting 5 months and didn't get any news.

Ruzanna

Mar 2, 2016
yes, they did upfront medical exam. I applied in Ontario, I am living in Toronto. I am so frustrated, I got my file number in 22nd of October and nothing so far :(

Ruzanna

Mar 2, 2016
yes, they did upfront medical exam. I applied in Ontario, I am living in Toronto. I am so frustrated, I got my file number in 22nd of October and nothing so far :(

CANADA-13

Nov 2, 2015
Yani012 said:
hello.. im a newbie here.. but ive been following this post before i applied for my PR. just wanna share my timeline.. and wanna share that God works in mysterious ways.. ;)

i was a live in caregiver and opted to apply in the new path under caring for children class..

i am married with a son.

MARCH 17 2016 10:44 am- received email notifying me they have received my appliction march 9 and started processing march 16.
MARCH 17 2016 11:49 am - received an email stating my application has been approved!

now am waiting for an appointment to grant my PR! :) amazing 8 day processing! TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!
Hi, thank you for sharing your timeline. Congratulations!!!! :) ;)

Could you please share how you interview goes on this platform? Thanks!

Jenil

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Yani012 said:

i am married with a son.

Hi yani, when did your husband and son got their medical?

Jenil

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Yani012 said:
Yes my dependants had their upfront medical exam..

Im still waiting for the appointment schedule..
Where did they go for upfront medical?? Do you mean that your dependants get their medical done without the request from cic? And did you submit the med. result to cic or the doctor did send it??? Please reply thank you!!!!

mariot21

Feb 24, 2016
Hi guys, I just wanna share my experience with my application.

I submitted my application for High Medical Needs August 4, 2015. My application was completed September 2015 and they sent me a letter telling me to pay the Permanent Residence Fee and that the Etobicoke Immigration Office will contact for the scheduled interview. Unfortunately, I did not get any letter from them. I was patient and just waited for them to contact me. However, when I checked my application online on January 2016 it says that a decision has been made!! I was so confused, I called them and the Call Centre Agent just told me to to just wait. I have been calling them for the past couple of months (Feb and March) and they say the same thing "Just Wait". And again, I called them today to which I found out that in their file it says that they sent me a letter dated October 19, 2015 for my scheduled interview. But I never got their letter!! Its so frustrating and upsetting to know about this. I understand that it is a protocol not to answer any question if the the timeline is still within the range however, for High Medical Needs Pathway the lady said that there are no exact processing time as this pathway is new. I guess its luck if the agent is nice enough to really check whats happening with your application. Luckily (I still feel lucky even after all the delays), the lady (call centre agent) I talked to said she sent a letter to the Etobicoke explaining my situation. She said the Etobicoke Immigration Office will contact me by sending me a letter (I hope I get it this time) with my updated appointment.

I hope no one experiences this as this is really frustrating. I am single and I don't have any dependents. But if this happens to someone who has kids/family then this would be really unfortunate thing to experience.

With this experience, I can tell that the High Medical Needs Application Processing times is indeed fast. Although due to the fact that this pathway is new thus, mistakes and inconsistency is inevitable.
It only took them 3 months (If I dont count the delays and them not sending me the letter) to process and approve my application.

Good Luck to everyone and God Bless!

Neka87

Apr 7, 2016
I mailed my application & it was received on March 24th. I'll keep you guys updated on the results. Best of luck to everyone