+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Timelines for application for PR under NEW Caring for Children Pathway

cherryred07

Feb 4, 2016
Cass77 said:
could you typed in english?
if you are single, you can submit the 3900 hours to apply pr. I know many single person got her/ his pr in 2-3 months in 2015
if you have family with you, i recommend you to submit your application through new pathway.
Hello cass77, is this from the old program of caregiver? Im single without kids. And im debating if i should process with the new program (caring for children) or not. Im leaning towards the new program despite it having a quota and more requirements (i can apply mid aug2016) due to the fact that it promises a 6mos processing time.

Reactions: Masyana

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
themapledreamer said:
applying this june. can you guys post your timelines pls? thanks! :)
Application sent : february 14
Application received : feb 18
Now waiting for the AOR I hope to receive it soon

Ruzanna

Mar 2, 2016
I applied to caring for children new pathway program and got file number on 22 of October 2016 and so far I didn't get any news. They say it will be within 6 months and I am so worry that it is true.

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
Ruzanna said:
I applied to caring for children new pathway program and got file number on 22 of October 2016 and so far I didn't get any news. They say it will be within 6 months and I am so worry that it is true.
Do u have dependents?

fjn3223

Apr 22, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
16-02-2016
Interview........
04-28-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-17-2016
LANDED..........
04-28-2016
Ruzanna said:

Hi Ruzanna.. you got file number 22 October 2016? or 2015?

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
Ruzanna said:
yes, two sons.
All of ur dependents are in the philippines?

Ruzanna

Mar 2, 2016
I got my file number 22th of October 2015 and my sons in Armenia. Does somebody have any information that applied 2015 fall? I am so worry that they will delay processing time. I miss my sons and it is so unfair to wait so long time: first to accomplish working hours and now wait and never know what and when it will be.

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
Ruzanna said:
I got my file number 22th of October 2015 and my sons in Armenia. Does somebody have any information that applied 2015 fall? I am so worry that they will delay processing time. I miss my sons and it is so unfair to wait so long time: first to accomplish working hours and now wait and never know what and when it will be.
What did they say in their last email?

Ruzanna

Mar 2, 2016
They wrote letter that you are eligible and application was complete and gave file number but so far I didn't get any information. This program is for improvement of caregiver program and they say it would be within 6 months that is why they rise the requirements and I did. It is not easy to do and they know that it need a time and a lot of efforts to meet that requirements. I do know :(

Empresski

Mar 13, 2016
Hello, Newbie here and I've been following this thread since it was started. I am planning to apply the childcare pathway as well this September with 2 dependants. If anyone have the same situation like me please share. One of the requirements before passing the application is to have an upfront medical, my question is; is it possible to do the medical exam in different country? My husband is working in another country and our daughter is in our home country. Or is it necessary to do it in the same country? Thank you!

Kryz10

Mar 13, 2016
Re: Let share Timelines for application for PR under NEW Caring f

Hi, I am under LICP and will apply PR this year. I have my daughter with me and single in status. I am planning to apply under new pathway,, My babys father and I were planning to marry once my PR is approved.. Or it is ok to marry after applying PR and waiting for the result.. Can you suggest me the best thing to do so I can sponsor him immediately.. Thanks in advance

tabznya

Jun 9, 2015
Empresski said:
Hello, Newbie here and I've been following this thread since it was started. I am planning to apply the childcare pathway as well this September with 2 dependants. If anyone have the same situation like me please share. One of the requirements before passing the application is to have an upfront medical, my question is; is it possible to do the medical exam in different country? My husband is working in another country and our daughter is in our home country. Or is it necessary to do it in the same country? Thank you!
I don't think your husband has to do it in your country of origin. He can do it in his current country of residence. My husband did his upfront medical in Malaysia( not our country of origin).

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
Empresski said:
It doesnt matter if we will undergo the medical in our country of origin or current country of residence. In the website, as long as the pannel physician is in their list then it's ok. They will submit the result in the cic online and the important infos there are the results itself and the umi/barcode which is the identity of ur dependent. My husband is living now in dubai and he did the medical in the Philippines when he went home for vacation.