+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Timelines for application for PR under NEW Caring for Children Pathway

Cass77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
fortsask said:
Hi Cass77,

How was your interview? May I know if you got your PR card?

Thanks. :D
I finished already.
I am a pr now.. waiting for mailing the pr card to me ;D
The interview was easy.
The officer asked me to check my personal information, asked me if I have criminal records, asked me if I have any dependent.
That is it!
Then I got the "confirmation of PR", which means I am a pr now...

fortsask

Sep 10, 2015
That is very good news. Congrats!!! ;D

May I know if they gave a tentative date when you will receive your PR card?

SuperJ

Oct 10, 2015
Cass77 said:
Got interview appointment letter. Will take the interview on October 9.
My full timeline is
7.23-----mailed application
7.27-----received by cic
8.5------start to process
9.10-----decision made
9.25-----got interview appointment
10.9----- interview ;D
Hi Cass77,

How are you? First off congrats with your application. I've been reading this post because I also applied in the new pathway for caregivers. I received an email that they approved my PR and then have to wait for Etobicoke Centre to contact me to grant my PR for appointment. May I ask how did they contact you for the appointment? Is it email, mail or phone call? Today is the 10th day since I received my approval letter and I'm just really anxious about it lol. Looking forward to your reply and happy thanksgiving!

SuperJ

Cass77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
fortsask said:
That is very good news. Congrats!!! ;D

May I know if they gave a tentative date when you will receive your PR card?
The officer said it gonna take 4-6 week to receive the pr card

Cass77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
SuperJ said:
Hi Cass77,

How are you? First off congrats with your application. I've been reading this post because I also applied in the new pathway for caregivers. I received an email that they approved my PR and then have to wait for Etobicoke Centre to contact me to grant my PR for appointment. May I ask how did they contact you for the appointment? Is it email, mail or phone call? Today is the 10th day since I received my approval letter and I'm just really anxious about it lol. Looking forward to your reply and happy thanksgiving!

SuperJ
They will email you which date and time the appointment is.
I think you may need to wait around 5 weeks to get the appointment, because I have two friends waited for around 5 weeks for the appointment.
Congrats to you!

Cass77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Cass77 said:
I think you may need to wait around 5 weeks to get the appointment, because I have two friends waited for around 5 weeks for the appointment.
Congrats to you!
For etobicocke center

SuperJ

Oct 10, 2015
Cass77 said:
Congrats to you!
Thanks for the info Cass77. I just hope it will not take that long because I'm so excited ofr the interview!

VICKY74

Oct 25, 2015
Cass77 said:
waiting for almost 20 days...but still dont have any news...
cic officers....please processed my application faster.... :(
Hi Cass77, im just new here and felt relieved that i learned a lot with your discussions. Just want to know what did you submit in the employment requirement part under the caring for children pathway as it says we need to meet the relevant employments requirement. did you pass supporting documents such as:first aid? or did you accomplished some training program in child care? thanks. I really appreciate if you consider enlightening me... God Bless...

Baybay

Oct 27, 2015
Hi. Im new here and planning to submit under the new pathway for children. Can anybody help me about the employers reference letter? My employer doesnt know the format. Can somebody help me with a sample one? Thanks a lot

fortsask

Sep 10, 2015
Name of Employer
Address of employer

October 28, 2015

Citizenship & Immigration – Caring for Children
CPC Vegreville
6212 – 55th Avenue - Unit 801
Vegreville, Alberta
T9C 1W7

RE: Caring for Children – Permanent Residence Application
To: Whom it may concern,
I am writing this letter to confirm that Name of Employee is currently employed with my family. She started working on Start Date and is still employed by us up to the present.
Her general duties and responsibilities are childcare, meal duties and light housekeeping. Specifically she:
• Supervises and cares for our children
• other duties
• etc
• etc

Her job title is Live-in Caregiver with NOC code 4411, which has been relocated from the former NOC code 6474. She works 44 hrs per week and received a total annual salary of $xx,xxx.xx for 2014. Her current salary is $xx.xx/hour with a gross monthly salary of $x,xxx.xx. Her benefits include a 10 day paid vacation per year.

If you require further information, you may call me at EMPLOYER NUMBER, or you may email me at Employer email.

Sincerely,

Employer name

Reactions: teysha0506

Cass77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
VICKY74 said:
Hi Cass77, im just new here and felt relieved that i learned a lot with your discussions. Just want to know what did you submit in the employment requirement part under the caring for children pathway as it says we need to meet the relevant employments requirement. did you pass supporting documents such as:first aid? or did you accomplished some training program in child care? thanks. I really appreciate if you consider enlightening me... God Bless...
Apologized for the late reply...
For employment part, I submit:
1. copy of Work permit
2. 2 contracts(one is for the first 2 years, the other one is for the extend work permit)
3. Employer's letter
4. T4&NOA (2013&2014)
5. statement of earings 2013&2014
6. Timesheet 2013&2014

You can find the checklist from www.cic.gc.ca

Cass77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
fortsask said:
Name of Employer
Address of employer

October 28, 2015

Citizenship & Immigration – Caring for Children
CPC Vegreville
6212 – 55th Avenue - Unit 801
Vegreville, Alberta
T9C 1W7

RE: Caring for Children – Permanent Residence Application
To: Whom it may concern,
I am writing this letter to confirm that Name of Employee is currently employed with my family. She started working on Start Date and is still employed by us up to the present.
Her general duties and responsibilities are childcare, meal duties and light housekeeping. Specifically she:
• Supervises and cares for our children
• other duties
• etc
• etc

Her job title is Live-in Caregiver with NOC code 4411, which has been relocated from the former NOC code 6474. She works 44 hrs per week and received a total annual salary of $xx,xxx.xx for 2014. Her current salary is $xx.xx/hour with a gross monthly salary of $x,xxx.xx. Her benefits include a 10 day paid vacation per year.

If you require further information, you may call me at EMPLOYER NUMBER, or you may email me at Employer email.

Sincerely,

Employer name

How is your application?