+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Timelines for application for PR under NEW Caring for Children Pathway

Rasine

Jan 20, 2018
What program did you apply old program or new pathways?
hello.. im a newbie here.. but ive been following this post before i applied for my PR. just wanna share my timeline.. and wanna share that God works in mysterious ways.. ;)

i was a live in caregiver and opted to apply in the new path under caring for children class..

i am married with a son.

march 8 2016 - mailed application
march 9 2016 - received my application
MARCH 17 2016 10:44 am- received email notifying me they have received my appliction march 9 and started processing march 16.
MARCH 17 2016 11:49 am - received an email stating my application has been approved!

now am waiting for an appointment to grant my PR! :) amazing 8 day processing! TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!

Rasine

Jan 20, 2018
Did you take language test? Which one celpip or ielts.?
I applied for Medical Needs Pathway

May13 - Application sentto CPC Vegreville
May 16 - Application was receieved by the CPC/CIC (as shown in express tracking)
May 18 - Credit card was used by CIC/CPC - but still pending

why is it pending? still a bit fast for my application.. I'm from BC

Rasine

Jan 20, 2018
Hi did you take english test? Celpip or ielts?
Hey,
Not the same but I applied under the Medical Needs pathway

So i ended up applying for the medical needs pathway category as RN and got the letter today that my application has been processed and that i will be contacted for an interview! Yay!
Here's my timeline for those of you that are wondering:

May 27, 2016: Application couriered
May 30,2016: Application received by CIC office as per FedEx tracking
June 7, 2016 (morning): Email saying my application was received
June 7,2016 (evening): Letter saying my application was complete
June 15, 2016: Letter stating that procession of my application is complete and they will contact for interview.

I guess I will just be waiting for the interview call for now. So my processing time was about 2.5 weeks!
PS: Can someone shed light on what they were asked during their interviews.

CJOG

Feb 9, 2018
Hi everyone. Please I’m a bit worried,here is my timeline and i applied under the new pathway.

PR Application sent; August 28 2017
AOR ; September 10 2017
Eligibility letter ; September 20 2017

No update since then and the processing time for the new pathway is 3 months. I have one dependant. I have called them multiple times,but they kept telling me that my application is in progress. Any new pathway applicant? Please share your timeline.

Dimi2015

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
BC
LANDED..........
04-2018
Any update yet?

Hi everyone. Please I’m a bit worried,here is my timeline and i applied under the new pathway.

AOR ; September 10 2017

No update since then and the processing time for the new pathway is 3 months. I have one dependant. I have called them multiple times,but they kept telling me that my application is in progress. Any new pathway applicant? Please share your timeline.

Rasine

Jan 20, 2018
Hi good day what did you take celpip or eil

AOR ; September 10 2017

Leigh26

Mar 20, 2018
Hi, I am planning to apply for my PR next year, Feb. 2018. I just would like to know if anyone here experienced applying for PR even if 24 months requirement is not completed? Like for me, i lack 2 weeks. I came here Feb. 2, 2016 but started officially Feb, 17, 2016. My work permit is exactly 2 yrs. i would like to apply for PR already so that i dont have to extend my work permit anymore.

Also, i am planning to extend my stay here as a visitor. So 30 days before my wp expires, i would apply for a visiotr permit. Then a day after it expires, i will send my PR application.

Any advice guys?

Hi! I just wanna know if you applied your PR application last month? Any updates on your papers?

Pump

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
When you receive the email saying that cic kitchener will contact you for an interview, how long does it take approx? Thanks

Machancuba

Apr 26, 2018
Anyone submitted their application recently? I submitted mine april 19 and they received my mail april 23 and i haven't heard anything from them. Anxiously waiting. I applied caring children class.

Luckyhari

May 1, 2018
I Have already a positive lmia from a Canadian employers. I applied a work permit application to cic .my work permit application applied a Canadian agent. My applications passed 102 days .till no response
Application submitted. 20jan 2018
Anyone Please tell me how much time they will take to final decision??