+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Preparations/Timelines for 2015 Live In Caregiver PR/OWP Applications

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016
Joey this is the post for where they are at with processing or opening applications for Pr/OWP
Thanks. We are just hoping for a quick approval. We are going to get married and start a family, these documents being held up is giving me the feeling like we cant breathe until she gets her PR.

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Thanks. We are just hoping for a quick approval. We are going to get married and start a family, these documents being held up is giving me the feeling like we cant breathe until she gets her PR.
My dear its not a nice feeling!!! Its like something that sucks your joy put you life on pause!!!

Reactions: joeythecat

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
I called the CIC they are telling me OWP take 118 Days and they are working on Feb Applications!!!!

I am just praying.....

thereal26

May 11, 2017
I called the CIC they are telling me OWP take 118 Days and they are working on Feb Applications!!!!

I am just praying.....
Hi Lanina,

Did you mention when you called CIC about them processing applications submitted on April 27? Is the information conflicting or that date is just purely PR applications and not open work permit? Because I think that 118 days is for the employer specific work permit extension and not the open work permit.

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Sometimes you get an agent that is clearly not verse in the immigration rules and yesterday was one such day my dear. The good ones usually email you the advise given.

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Checked by PR application on CIC phone line it says
1. Application recieved April 3 2017
2. Reviewing Eligibility
3. Background Check in progress

caribgal84

Feb 15, 2015
Visa Office......
vegreville
NOC Code......
pr/owp
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
AOR Received.
23-12-2015
Med's Request
05-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-06-2017
Checked by PR application on CIC phone line it says
1. Application recieved April 3 2017
2. Reviewing Eligibility
3. Background Check in progress
After reading you post about calling I called.
It said mostly what my ecas indicated. But it said medical result successful and they are performing background check I thought they did that before they did the medical. As they called asking for further background details before we got the medical request. It also said interview not needed. Has anyone gotten pr without interview. Or they meant interview not needed at this time. I'm confused

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
After reading you post about calling I called.
It said mostly what my ecas indicated. But it said medical result successful and they are performing background check I thought they did that before they did the medical. As they called asking for further background details before we got the medical request. It also said interview not needed. Has anyone gotten pr without interview. Or they meant interview not needed at this time. I'm confused
No that not the actual PR interview they are referring to their

thereal26

May 11, 2017
I have not heard any major changes only that they are reviewing my eligibility and doing their stringent background checks so i am just continuing to pray. What else can you do? Just Hope and pray.
Yes, at least your status is advancing even if it is just a bit, let's all pray

preet_gill

Star Member
Jul 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
I know this is not the relevant question under this thread. Actually I found this thread active for lcp, so I am posting here to clarify my doubt and to seek expert advice.
Actually i want to apply for my sister as lcp to take care of my kid. I need to apply for work permit for her as employer, i am not sure as i am eligible to apply. As she is my real sister, Does blood relation will be the cause for rejection?? Please advise thanks in advance

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Romans: 8. 37. In all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.

This journey may have good days and bad days but let us be assured that God is with us. Let us keep prayingOnly God can fight this battle for us.

caribgal84

Feb 15, 2015
Visa Office......
vegreville
NOC Code......
pr/owp
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
AOR Received.
23-12-2015
Med's Request
05-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-06-2017
Bill c6 has been passed. Time spent as a lcp or care giver can be used to a maximum of 2 yr counting as 1 yr. And only 3 out of 5 needed to be in Canada