+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Preparations/Timelines for 2015 Live In Caregiver PR/OWP Applications

Lisaar

Apr 18, 2017
Hi guys!

Does anyone know if I need a new contract for the open work permit application or I can send the old one ( old live-in caregiver)??

Do I need to send the LMIA ??

comforter

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Lisaar said:
Hi guys!

Does anyone know if I need a new contract for the open work permit application or I can send the old one ( old live-in caregiver)??

Do I need to send the LMIA ??
No you dont,go through the documemt checklist that should clarify things for you

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5556E.pdf

comforter

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Lisaar said:
Thanks guys but what contract should I send or I don't need to send one?
You need to send a copy of the contract signed by you and you employer before you started work with him/her

Lisaar

Apr 18, 2017
Ok , let me understand. I have to send the old contract because I am still working with them since last year and I will keep working with them. I got the work permit as a live in caregiver with that contract.

Mil25

Sep 4, 2016
Update: Old pathway Option 1
application sent 03/31/2017
application received 04/04/2017
AOR: 02/05/2017

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
@Lisaar
They just need the old paperwork that was signed at the time of the Lmo or Lmia. Remember they dont go look for any old paperwork you sent in the past.

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
@Mil 25

Thank God we are seeing movement! They did not say the start processing? What comes next Eligibilty Letter?

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
I hope they dont drag in out. Considering the old pathway should be slowing down since they scrapped the LCP! So i think the times should improve.

Seiramae

Nov 4, 2015
Hi everyone, i just called the immigration and the agent i spoke to said that in my account the officer left a note about the remedical of my husband, he cant answer me when will gonna send the request in my email adDress. The agent gave me two options. 1 is to wait for the email remedical request or just do upfront medical before the request and send the receipt to the immigration. Is there anybody do this in this thread? And what is the income after doing that. Thanks you so much for your advice.

muthee

Mar 30, 2014
Seiramae said:
Hi everyone, i just called the immigration and the agent i spoke to said that in my account the officer left a note about the remedical of my husband, he cant answer me when will gonna send the request in my email adDress. The agent gave me two options. 1 is to wait for the email remedical request or just do upfront medical before the request and send the receipt to the immigration. Is there anybody do this in this thread? And what is the income after doing that. Thanks you so much for your advice.
wjen did you apply for your pr

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
It looks like it wont be long until you get the medical request. If the agent gave you options its your call. But i believe they will contact you soon!

comforter

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Lisaar said:
Ok , let me understand. I have to send the old contract because I am still working with them since last year and I will keep working with them. I got the work permit as a live in caregiver with that contract.
Yep,that was what i sent