+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Preparations/Timelines for 2015 Live In Caregiver PR/OWP Applications

Lisaar

Apr 18, 2017
Thanks!!

I am having issues with the IMM5710 (change conditions form), what should I answer this questions?

-Details of my prospective employer?

-Complete address of employer?

- Intended location of employment in Canada?

-my occupation in Canada will be?

- duration of expected employment?

I will appreciate your help.

thanks

comforter

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Lisaar said:
Thanks!!

I am having issues with the IMM5710 (change conditions form), what should I answer this questions?

-Details of my prospective employer?

-Complete address of employer?

- Intended location of employment in Canada?

-my occupation in Canada will be?

- duration of expected employment?

I will appreciate your help.

thanks
fill the form IMM5710 ,check initial work permit/work permit with a new employer.
Page 3 of 5 of the form:Detail of intended work in canada,leave question 2-6 blank.
After completion of your forms on your bar code page which should be placed on top,write open work permit on a sticker note and paste it on you bar code page.

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
@ Lisaar

There is a place on the form which allows you to select open work permit.

I just used my current employers information name and address i put a number of years. Location ontario . Intended occupation PSW. I am not sure if you leave it blank it will do a validation?!! Not sure.

Do a cover Letter and state you are applying for Permanent Residence and Open Work Permit in accordance with LCP. Put your contact i formation and sign it. Then put that letter on top of the applications and documents so that will be the first thing they see when they open the application.

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
@Sieramae

How are you doing? With the baby and all. I hope your husband visa comes through soon because you will need the support.

Dont be afraid to give a shout out for any help you may need My dear.

caribgal84

Feb 15, 2015
Visa Office......
vegreville
NOC Code......
pr/owp
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
AOR Received.
23-12-2015
Med's Request
05-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-06-2017
My daughter was sent for her medical but I was ask to prove my marriage was legit. They asked for picture msgs etc last yr then 4 months later they ask for more. I got a call on Tuesday from vergeville asking my to redo my husband schedule a and additional family members form since he recently migrated to here . What does that mean? Did my visa office send back our files to Canada to be process.

thereal26

May 11, 2017
Hi guys, I would like to know if anyone here is experiencing any problem recently in looking up their application status in ecas? I was able to view mine last week using my UCI number and providing the necessary personal information on Thursday (May 4, 2017), that says the application was received on April 6, 2017 and then another update in ecas on Saturday (May 6, 2017) in which the second update says that they started processing the application on May 5, 2017. It stayed like that until Tuesday night and then when I checked yesterday, the status came back empty saying "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided". Is this a normal thing with ecas or should I be worried? I did a paper based application by the way. Thank you to anyone who would be able to share their experience with this.

thereal26

May 11, 2017
Hi Guys. Prayer and Fasting does work!

Things are moving for 2017 Applicants:

PR/OWP:- Received April 3rd 2017
Ecas:- April 27th 2017 Start Processing

TO GOD BE THE GLORY GREAT THINGS HE HAS DONE!

Hi Lanina, sorry if I disturbed you, I saw from your post that you have seen your status thru ecas, can you still see its status recently like today? Because mine was gone, I was able to see it for like 5 days and then there was nothing. Thank you.

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Hi guys, I would like to know if anyone here is experiencing any problem recently in looking up their application status in ecas? I was able to view mine last week using my UCI number and providing the necessary personal information on Thursday (May 4, 2017), that says the application was received on April 6, 2017 and then another update in ecas on Saturday (May 6, 2017) in which the second update says that they started processing the application on May 5, 2017. It stayed like that until Tuesday night and then when I checked yesterday, the status came back empty saying "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided". Is this a normal thing with ecas or should I be worried? I did a paper based application by the way. Thank you to anyone who would be able to share their experience with this.
Hi i think you put in the information incorrectly. So be careful of what you enter. You hand can accidentally type an error. So try again

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
I can see it
Hi Lanina, sorry if I disturbed you, I saw from your post that you have seen your status thru ecas, can you still see its status recently like today? Because mine was gone, I was able to see it for like 5 days and then there was nothing. Thank you.
Still on ecas and on my Gs account. Just re-enter the information. Clear the cashe and enter your information

thereal26

May 11, 2017
I can see it

Still on ecas and on my Gs account. Just re-enter the information. Clear the cashe and enter your information
Hi Lanina,

Thank you again, I have checked it a lot of times today and did what you told me but nothing came up so I tried calling IRCC and I was able to talk to an agent, sadly my application is being returned as what he told me because one of the documents that I submitted has a problem. He said I will have to resubmit. Anyway I forgot to ask him if my open permit application would still be approved even if my pr application is returned. Do they do that? I hope someone in this forum has experienced this and could share what they did.