+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Preparations/Timelines for 2015 Live In Caregiver PR/OWP Applications

robzxy

May 26, 2013
iceebaby said:
I submitted on the 29th of June and there's no update yet...unfortunately
Ouch! Seems like my hypothesis is true.
Im basing this from the past three years of timelines.
Month of May is the final cut off of PR approvals. September is the month of Interviews for PR, making officers' hands too busy to process newly received applications.
Basing from 2014 timelines. June to September applicants get their Owp in the month of October onwards.
Meaning if you submitted January or February of 2015, they have the same approval date from March to May 2015 applicants. (I have seen many timelines as proof for this).
So, for us who submitted starting June - we should ve receiving OWPs starting next month and progress on PR applications after September (busiest month).

I have yet to see someone who received his or her OWP in the month of September. And PR interviews in the first quarter of the year. If so, Canada would have two months for cut off period. As canada has certain number of PT that it grants per provinces and per year.

lela

May 14, 2013
robzxy said:
Ouch! Seems like my hypothesis is true.
Im basing this from the past three years of timelines.
Month of May is the final cut off of PR approvals. September is the month of Interviews for PR, making officers' hands too busy to process newly received applications.
Basing from 2014 timelines. June to September applicants get their Owp in the month of October onwards.
Meaning if you submitted January or February of 2015, they have the same approval date from March to May 2015 applicants. (I have seen many timelines as proof for this).
So, for us who submitted starting June - we should ve receiving OWPs starting next month and progress on PR applications after September (busiest month).

I have yet to see someone who received his or her OWP in the month of September. And PR interviews in the first quarter of the year. If so, Canada would have two months for cut off period. As canada has certain number of PT that it grants per provinces and per year.

wow Thats good to know. The best time to apply I think is November-December. Lets wait no other choice.

Did anybody apply at the beginning of June?

Bhernzie

Aug 19, 2013
lela said:
wow Thats good to know. The best time to apply I think is November-December. Lets wait no other choice.

Did anybody apply at the beginning of June?
. CIC received my application first week of June and I got my open work permit first week of September.

lela

May 14, 2013
Bhernzie said:
. CIC received my application first week of June and I got my open work permit first week of September.
Great :) thank you and good luck to the next step. :D

PUSH31

Sep 19, 2015
Hi,

Submitted June 10, 2015
Received OWP Sept 17, 2015

Praying for PR to be granted soon....

Let us all keep on praying :)

CHEERSMAN

Star Member
Feb 18, 2011
cochin
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2010
AOR Received.
03-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
24-03-11
Med's Request
22nd. Sept 2011
Med's Done....
12-10-2011
Interview........
Waived by Gods grace
Passport Req..
22nd Sept 2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2011
LANDED..........
NOT DECIDED
hI,

Can someone help me.

Can I apply for a work permit inspite of being a PR of Canada. It sounds absurd. But can it be possible.
Just wanted a reply.

Cheersman

edj

Sep 25, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I am preparing all the documents required for PR application option 2 and I need help with regards to...
-time sheet and statement of earnings format?
I will surely appreciate your help...

Thanks in advance!

jhen0482

Oct 10, 2012
Robcojuangco3 said:
Hi! We're same timeline..just wanna ask how many dependents do you applied? Keep posting if there's any update bout ur application.
Hi Robcojuangco3! Sorry for the late response. It's only me and my husband.
Any updates for your OWP?

Robcojuangco3

Sep 9, 2013
Surrey B.C. Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2015
Doc's Request.
15-08-2015/ 04/15/2016
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
jhen0482 said:
Hi Robcojuangco3! Sorry for the late response. It's only me and my husband.
Any updates for your OWP?

No update on my OWP. If you get your OPEN just inform us.. or any update bout your PR application. Thanks

iceebaby

Star Member
Jun 7, 2015
CHEERSMAN said:
hI,

Can someone help me.

Can I apply for a work permit inspite of being a PR of Canada. It sounds absurd. But can it be possible.
Just wanted a reply.

Cheersman
You don't need to apply for a work permit once you are a permanent resident dear

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 6, 2015 (Passport, Appendix A)
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
August 6, 2015 e-cas updated to "In Process" but started processing on July 20, 2015 August 8, 2015 Passport received by CEM August 10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
hi guys just wanna ask in behalf for a friend of mine; she's going to apply for an OWP and PR application under LCP this month. Just ask how much she's going to pay for OWP and PR application. Dependents are her husband and 13 yrs old child. How much she's going to pay for the 3 of them? Another question is her husband also has to submit the schedule A - background declaration form upon submission of her application?

Thank you guys for sharing.

Robcojuangco3

Sep 9, 2013
Surrey B.C. Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2015
Doc's Request.
15-08-2015/ 04/15/2016
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
neng23 said:
hi guys just wanna ask in behalf for a friend of mine; she's going to apply for an OWP and PR application under LCP this month. Just ask how much she's going to pay for OWP and PR application. Dependents are her husband and 13 yrs old child. How much she's going to pay for the 3 of them? Another question is her husband also has to submit the schedule A - background declaration form upon submission of her application?

Thank you guys for sharing.
PR for Principal and Spouse 550each x2= 1,100
Dependant 150
OPEN PERMIT 155
The principal and other adult depedants need to provide ScheduleA. Background declaration.
Note: lesson for the other applicants, dont forget to submit that form, this was my prob. Before, I forgot to submit my husband's schedule A. So the cic returned my application.

iceebaby

Star Member
Jun 7, 2015
Update: got my OWP today. It was issued on the 25th of Sept. Last week of June applicant here

All praises and thanks to our good Lord God ❤