+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Preparations/Timelines for 2015 Live In Caregiver PR/OWP Applications

iceebaby

Star Member
Jun 7, 2015
kimmwahli said:
I have another question...

I paid my application for open work permit and pr app online.. and i printed the official receipt with only one page with the barcodes. when i read the guide, i found out i have to print the COPY 2.. i did not find the copy 2 on my receipt. and it also said step 2. ano po un?

Instructions

Follow these step-by-step instructions to pay using the Internet.

Go to Pay my fees online.
Follow the online instructions.
At the end, click on the button to print the CIC official receipt with barcode. Print two copies.

Note
Do not exit without printing the receipt!

Fill in the Payer Information Section by hand.
Attach the bottom portion (copy 2) of this receipt to your completed application.

Proof of payment

The receipt printed in step 2 of the instructions above will serve as your proof of payment.

help anyone? thanks a lot!

I always get one copy lang. Isa lang nakikita kong receipt/copy and that's all I print. I've been using online payment since the beginning, work permit application, renewal, verification of document, open permit, PR and it's always the same. Kung ano yung lumabas sa screen ko yun lang piniprint ko and 1 copy lang yung meron, nakalagay lang print 2 copies para the other one serves as your own copy. They send din a copy of the receipt sa email and even there, walang part 2/page 2/copy 2 yung receipt. Maybe it simply meant mag print ka ng 2 copies, the first copy is yours to keep and the 2nd copy is meant to be included sa application mo. Walang difference po, as long as may barcode yang receipt mo at na-fill up mo yung form, it'll be alright. But if you're in doubt, you can always check your CIC, look for your payment transactions and get the receipt (if there's one)

kimmwahli

Jun 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2016
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1 21-12-2016/No AOR2
File Transfer...
28-12-2016;
Med's Done....
Upfront 11-2016
Passport Req..
05-04-2017 / ECAS DM: 06-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
VOH: 17-04-2017
iceebaby said:
I always get one copy lang. Isa lang nakikita kong receipt/copy and that's all I print. I've been using online payment since the beginning, work permit application, renewal, verification of document, open permit, PR and it's always the same. Kung ano yung lumabas sa screen ko yun lang piniprint ko and 1 copy lang yung meron, nakalagay lang print 2 copies para the other one serves as your own copy. They send din a copy of the receipt sa email and even there, walang part 2/page 2/copy 2 yung receipt. Maybe it simply meant mag print ka ng 2 copies, the first copy is yours to keep and the 2nd copy is meant to be included sa application mo. Walang difference po, as long as may barcode yang receipt mo at na-fill up mo yung form, it'll be alright. But if you're in doubt, you can always check your CIC, look for your payment transactions and get the receipt (if there's one)
Hi, thanks for the reply. I tried before na may page 2,but yung link lng ng cic nkasulat sa page 2. kaya nagwonder lang ako.. hehehe

yea,, i printed the receipts sent on my email. and i also opened it in adobe reader, one page lang naman xa.

thank you po for sharing!

gennybuen

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
Med's Request
11-02-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2016
Interview........
dec.23 2016
friends, any updates what month are in process now for PR? seems getting slower these past few weeks.

frenchyfaith

Jan 4, 2015
gennybuen said:
friends, any updates what month are in process now for PR? seems getting slower these past few weeks.
I agreed, it seems like they slowed down. Took them 2 months to send my AOR when most of you seemed to say you got it after 1 month only. Still nothing about the OWP. I don't know about PR but it sure seems they're all taking summer vacations :/

gennybuen

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
Med's Request
11-02-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2016
Interview........
dec.23 2016
frenchyfaith said:
I agreed, it seems like they slowed down. Took them 2 months to send my AOR when most of you seemed to say you got it after 1 month only. Still nothing about the OWP. I don't know about PR but it sure seems they're all taking summer vacations :/
[/quot

when did you apply?

espasol

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
gennybuen said:
frenchyfaith said:
[/quot

when did you apply? New rule or old?

fafa1004

Jan 5, 2013
I just got AOR yesterday :) , here is my timeline so far

PR/OWP submitted : 26 May 2015
CIC received : 27 May 2015
AoR by email : 17 July 2015

iceebaby

Star Member
Jun 7, 2015
fafa1004 said:
I just got AOR yesterday :) , here is my timeline so far

PR/OWP submitted : 26 May 2015
CIC received : 27 May 2015
AoR by email : 17 July 2015
Roughly 1 1/2 months? Not bad. Congratulations! Keep us updated. Cic got mine on the 29th of June. Hoping to get it soon.

Robcojuangco3

Sep 9, 2013
Surrey B.C. Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2015
Doc's Request.
15-08-2015/ 04/15/2016
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Hi! to all member of this site. new member po ako dto. nakaka inspire po pagnakakabasa ako ng mga update ng ibang member, sana po pa share na din nung mga additional documents na hinihingi ng CIC, para may guide lng po. share ko na din po ung timeline ko..

PR Submitted---June 27, 2015
CIC received----July 01,15
OP Submitted---July 04, 15
CIC received ----July 08,15

Marie1234

Jun 11, 2014
Is anyone here from calgary?

I received an email from cic today and said they tranfered my application here in cic calgary for further assessment. Does any one of you know what that could mean?

Thanks

whyv15

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Hi everyone I just want to ask coz im about to apply my OWP/PR soon I'm single with 1 dependant do I need to add the additional dependants form or no need? and one more thing the OWP form is it the same with the form that we use when we process our WP extension? hope I can get answers from you guys thanks coz right now I'm gathering some requirements that I need so that I can process my papers soon thanks again everyone have a nice day :)