+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Preparations/Timelines for 2015 Live In Caregiver PR/OWP Applications

whyv15

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
hi guys,

I have a question for the Job offer letter for extension is it hand written? and also do we need to submit the old LMO? a photocopy of it? hope you help me I will submit it this coming Tuesday...Thanks guys :)

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
whyv15 said:
hi guys,

I have a question for the Job offer letter for extension is it hand written? and also do we need to submit the old LMO? a photocopy of it? hope you help me I will submit it this coming Tuesday...Thanks guys :)
New contract will do instead of job offer and yes it is better to attached the old copy of LMO. CIC is very strict now, a friend who is waiting for interview and recently applied for renewal of her OWP was out of status. CIC rejected her OWP renewal application. Reason - in adequate fee

frenchyfaith

Jan 4, 2015
Dimi2015 said:
None so far... Baka wala pang result... After 3 months ang release ng owp right?
Sorry what does that mean?
I'm so worried we haven't even gotten a aor.... most people who posted here and have applied up to now received theirs after a month or a little more, it's been 2 for me :(

Poodle8

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone here with PR application on process already? Or is it too soon to ask...i am getting impatient. I hope they're not slowing down with the processing. God bless everybody!

frenchyfaith

Jan 4, 2015
I FINALLY got the email confirming that they had received my application on April 27th. Such a relief, even though things could still go wrong. It's a first step.

kimmwahli

Jun 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2016
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1 21-12-2016/No AOR2
File Transfer...
28-12-2016;
Med's Done....
Upfront 11-2016
Passport Req..
05-04-2017 / ECAS DM: 06-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
VOH: 17-04-2017
Hi everyone! I would like to ask if any of you submitted an "option c" printout instead of "notice of assessment" printout? i called CRA to ask for a copy and they gave me "option c" prinout instead of NOA..
Is option c applicable to NOA for PR application?
I hope to hear from anyone of you. Thanks!

Poodle8

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kimmwahli said:
Hi everyone! I would like to ask if any of you submitted an "option c" printout instead of "notice of assessment" printout? i called CRA to ask for a copy and they gave me "option c" prinout instead of NOA..
Is option c applicable to NOA for PR application?
I hope to hear from anyone of you. Thanks!
Option C printout is the one that you will need for PR application not NOA

kimmwahli

Jun 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2016
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1 21-12-2016/No AOR2
File Transfer...
28-12-2016;
Med's Done....
Upfront 11-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
iceebaby said:
Check the latest document checklist. It says NOA not Option C...
yes, the latest doc. checklist says NOA, not option c anymore. i called the cra and the agent told me that noa and option c contain the same information what the cic needed. the only difference is that noa is a summary of returns and deductions while option c is more detailed one...

i should call cra again and ask on how i would explain it to cic about it... because i called the cic and the agent told me i have to make a letter explaining i only have the option c and not the noa. just to be sure....

espasol

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
kimmwahli said:
yes, the latest doc. checklist says NOA, not option c anymore. i called the cra and the agent told me that noa and option c contain the same information what the cic needed. the only difference is that noa is a summary of returns and deductions while option c is more detailed one...

i should call cra again and ask on how i would explain it to cic about it... because i called the cic and the agent told me i have to make a letter explaining i only have the option c and not the noa. just to be sure....
In my own opinion, I don't trust the people I spoke in CIC call center since they just only take the information from the CIC website, some are not knowledgeable enough to provide information. What I really know is that NOA and option C contain same information and that's good enough to be submitted for your PR application.

kimmwahli

Jun 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2016
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1 21-12-2016/No AOR2
File Transfer...
28-12-2016;
Med's Done....
Upfront 11-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
espasol said:
In my own opinion, I don't trust the people I spoke in CIC call center since they just only take the information from the CIC website, some are not knowledgeable enough to provide information. What I really know is that NOA and option C contain same information and that's good enough to be submitted for your PR application.
I know right? i have called cic for a lot of times already, with the same questions. but cic agents have different answers.. i dont know why..

by the way, have you tried editing your application forms which have been validated already? can we still edit it if we have some changes? or do we need to fill out another form again and validate it? because bar codes capture the image what we fill out,am i right? or not?

espasol

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
kimmwahli said:
I know right? i have called cic for a lot of times already, with the same questions. but cic agents have different answers.. i dont know why..

by the way, have you tried editing your application forms which have been validated already? can we still edit it if we have some changes? or do we need to fill out another form again and validate it? because bar codes capture the image what we fill out,am i right? or not?
just edit anytime and it will just generate another bar code. when they have your form, the officer will just scan the barcode in it in order for them to pull up the record in their system.