AOR Received.
07-04-2015
Med's Request
11-02-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2016
Interview........
dec.23 2016
hello poodle8 im also waiting for any updates for 2015 applicants. ;)

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
robzxy said:
I have somewhat the same situation/problem... I hope someone could help us.

start reading these

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/caregiver/permanent_resident.asp

gingersnap

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
Quynh said:
Iam going to apply for OWP and Pr next week. I am using Option 1. I has been working since April 1 2013. I almost done everything. I have T4 2013 2014 and Option C 2013 2014 as well. But I worry about CPP and EI because my boss he doesn't know much about it and I think it's not an appropriate amount when I check from CRA website. But it was 2013 2014and CRA didn't say anything about it so I didn't know until now when I apply and we need to write it to Statement of Earning And deductions. I'm afraid will It effect my application?
2. In 2013 my boss paid me $1600/ month instead of hours rate but 2014 2015 he paid me $10.25/ hour. Is it considered the same for working experience for 2 yrs?
I am very eager to apply now because I am past 2 yrs already just worry about this stuff. Anyone know about this? Plz help me. Iam very appreciated.Tks all
what i did i ask my boss to give me an Amended T4 for the miscalculation that was made.

frenchyfaith

Jan 4, 2015
Hi!

I just wanted to give my timeline.

PR and OWP received by CIC: April 27

Cross fingers for me, I'm finishing my contract at the end of June and I'm really hoping to get the OWP before the end of July.
Thanks to everyone who posted their timelines and gives me hope that it's gonna be ok and not take forever!

robzxy

May 26, 2013
frenchyfaith said:
Hi!

Cross fingers for me, I'm finishing my contract at the end of June and I'm really hoping to get the OWP before the end of July.
Thanks to everyone who posted their timelines and gives me hope that it's gonna be ok and not take forever!
Thanks for your post. I am looking forward for u to receive your owp asap. Im very curious end excited So please keep us posted!

gennybuen

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
Med's Request
11-02-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2016
Interview........
dec.23 2016
frenchyfaith said:
Hi!

Hi when did you submit your pr and owp application?
I submitted my pr and owp app. last march 9,2015 and received my acknowledgment of receipt (AOR) last april 14.Hope and pray to have my owp before May ends.

robzxy

May 26, 2013
gennybuen said:
I submitted my pr and owp app. last march 9,2015 and received my acknowledgment of receipt (AOR) last april 14.Hope and pray to have my owp before May ends.
Let us know when you have received your OWP! Thanks very much!

gennybuen

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
Med's Request
11-02-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2016
Interview........
dec.23 2016
robzxy said:
Let us know when you have received your OWP! Thanks very much!
sure3

frenchyfaith

Jan 4, 2015
gennybuen said:
I don't remember but it took probably 4 or 5 days. Anyway the mail receipt says they got it that date, it's all that matters really. Good luck to you! Crossing fingers!

whyv15

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
hello everyone,

I just want to ask to those who applied for OWP/PR this year coz im going to submit my application 6 months from now but I just have a some questions did you extend first? and do we need to apply for TRV? and what contract are we going to use do I need to ask for another contract? sorry for asking some questions hoping for your quick answers thanks guys and good luck..GODBLES :)

Poodle8

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whyv15 said:
hello everyone,

I just want to ask to those who applied for OWP/PR this year coz im going to submit my application 6 months from now but I just have a some questions did you extend first? and do we need to apply for TRV? and what contract are we going to use do I need to ask for another contract? sorry for asking some questions hoping for your quick answers thanks guys and good luck..GODBLES :)
First of all when is the expiration date of your wp? If it will expire a month or two before ur PR/ OWP application. I suggest you renew ur wp. You will need a new job offer letter and contract from your employer. With regards to TRV, u will need to renew it after you receive your new wp -ONLY IF YOU ARE GOING OUTSIDE CANADA otherwise... No need to renew it.

whyv15

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Poodle8 said:
First of all when is the expiration date of your wp? If it will expire a month or two before ur PR/ OWP application. I suggest you renew ur wp. You will need a new job offer letter and contract from your employer. With regards to TRV, u will need to renew it after you receive your new wp -ONLY IF YOU ARE GOING OUTSIDE CANADA otherwise... No need to renew it.

It will expire on Nov of this year and my friend told me to renew it now coz its almost time coz i only have 6 months left...ok then thank you so much for the answer so i only need to renew TRV if im going to go vacation in the Philippines? for the job letter from the employer is it written? and the cotract do i need to print it out same contract that my employer provide me coz we called CIC but they can not send us the contract but they just send thru email but we can not open it...it's error...so we decided to get a contract thru the website and the employer and me will sign would that be possible? Thanks again for your time:)

Poodle8

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whyv15 said:
It will expire on Nov of this year and my friend told me to renew it now coz its almost time coz i only have 6 months left...ok then thank you so much for the answer so i only need to renew TRV if im going to go vacation in the Philippines? for the job letter from the employer is it written? and the cotract do i need to print it out same contract that my employer provide me coz we called CIC but they can not send us the contract but they just send thru email but we can not open it...it's error...so we decided to get a contract thru the website and the employer and me will sign would that be possible? Thanks again for your time:)
Just a reminder about wp extension. You can apply for it 90 days before the expiration (earliest) , 30 days before the expiration(latest). Job offer- just a letter from employer offering you the job. Contract- i think you can download the template in the cic website

whyv15

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Poodle8 said:
Just a reminder about wp extension. You can apply for it 90 days before the expiration (earliest) , 30 days before the expiration(latest). Job offer- just a letter from employer offering you the job. Contract- i think you can download the template in the cic website
Thanks again for your answer Have a Good day

whyv15

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
hi additional questions coz my visa will epire in Sep this year and my work permit will be this Nov do i need to renew my visa first? or extend my work permit? im confuse hope you can aswer my questions and one thing what are the requirements for renewal of Visa? thanks again