Let share Preparations/Timelines for 2015 Live In Caregiver PR/OWP Applications

lalita1

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whyv15 said:
Hi everyone,

Could anyone can i answer my question please im trying to extend my OWP since i never had any news about my interview my son already finished his medical, when i checked immigration it says there medical received but until now no update. But my OWP expires on Jan 2017 so i need to extend now how to do it? Since i have another job already and im not live in caregiver anymore so what should i put to my forms? Please share it to me to those who had experience like this please and tahnk you.
Hi, I hope somebody responds, I guess you should do the same thing as when you applied the first time; NA for employer because it is an open work permit. Or just put the info of your new employer. They know you are applying for an open work permit or you can write a letter of explanation.
Not that sure, hopefully somebody else knows.
HOW IS EVERYBODY, my case is stuck, no news.

fol

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irish98 said:
Hello everyone! Is it true that the new pathway has a way faster processing time than old pathway? My mom told me she applied under old pathway but it seems that this time old pathway is also fast.
We applied february this year, but got mailed back, then she resend it May first week and got her owp july then received medical request end of July, done medical august., now we're waiting for update.
Any news from 2016 applicants like us? Glad to hear a thing from you! :)
God bless us everytime! :)
Yes I heard that new pathway holders gets their PR fast. as long as you provide all the requirmernts that they needed. Im in the another forum about pr and owp application, the last person who got an interview was feb applicants. And they recieved the interview request last june. Now no updates they only get owp and some additional docs and medical requests.But noone get an interview for pr for march applicants

Roah

Star Member
Feb 6, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I just extended my work permit, ( LIC )
I am aware that i have to 'renew' my SIN to Service Canada
(I just read the info from service canada ) ,
I haven't got the time yet,
What happens if I dont? My WP was extended in June

I already applied for my PR/OWP in September, received AOR last week
What should i do?
Thank you!

whyv15

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
lalita1 said:
Hi, I hope somebody responds, I guess you should do the same thing as when you applied the first time; NA for employer because it is an open work permit. Or just put the info of your new employer. They know you are applying for an open work permit or you can write a letter of explanation.
Not that sure, hopefully somebody else knows.
HOW IS EVERYBODY, my case is stuck, no news.
Thanks for your response appreciate it

Ktel28

Oct 6, 2015
Seiramae said:
July 2015 applicant here also, my husband had his medical last april 2016.how about you?

My husband and 2 kids too. They had their medical May 2016. No news from the cic yet. Looks like the processing was so slow.

lalita1

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mil25 said:
I have a question. Do i need a police record from Canada when applying for pr?
Yes you do. There are agencies that do that in each city. You have to google...criminal check agency Toronto (or whichever city you are in). You go there and it is quite quick, make an appt if you can.

How is everybody??? NO UPDATES? Are you guys using a different forum or there are no news. In my end NOTHING! Very dissapointing after some of the girls got their residency in a few months.

Have a great weekend!
Laura

wangmin

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any update now? Mine seems died, it was very slow. no update for two mouth. Got my OPen work permit at 1 September.

Seiramae

Nov 4, 2015
Me too, i am planning to have vacation this coming december, and i am not working anymore in my employert. No e mail and its so hard to call in immigration they are always busy.

esil

Star Member
Apr 27, 2013
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
6474 LCP Application ....PR/OWP
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015 Refused app..: 20-Feb-2016 re-send app....: 25-Feb-2016