fol

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lalita1 said:
Wow, I have no idea! I dont think that is right, for her not to be able to change jobs before her 24 months. Actually that is not used any longer because of the abuse nannies were subject off. Something is not correct there, are you sure she can not change jobs?
Yes they said that if you applied her work permit after Nov 2014 they cant be permanent resident anymore. But I'm not sure of the reason why they did that. Some says live-in is they remove or optional because some employers were abusive. Some says incoming caregivers will be automatically permanent residents when they arrived but they need to passed lots of exam esp the IELTS.

irish98

Jan 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 26 2016 Returned April 30 2016 Resent May 2016
Doc's Request.
July 29 2016
AOR Received.
May 09 2016
Med's Request
July 29 2016
Med's Done....
Aug 12 2016
Interview........
Soon
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Jian_Letran said:
I think it cost Php10k/person and it also depends if one of the dependents would require additional medical exam such as ECG, sputum exam, etc. but if you're healthy it would just be around 10k pesos.

Thankyou po Jian_Letran
I've read some posts about St.lukes extension clinic in ermita, they say the staffs are not accomodating and unapproachable, some are rude and some dont care about their patients.. are all these true? They say st.lukes in bonifacio global city is better.. and they were all fast and very approachable.
We're planning to have our medical next week, would you please suggest po where is better?
Or IOM manila health center po? Yu know po how much in IOM?

irish98

Jan 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 26 2016 Returned April 30 2016 Resent May 2016
Doc's Request.
July 29 2016
AOR Received.
May 09 2016
Med's Request
July 29 2016
Med's Done....
Aug 12 2016
Interview........
Soon
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
lalita1 said:
Thanks for sharing, Irish98 and congratulations for you and your mom!!!
Thankyou po Lalita1! Godbless you po. :)

Jian_Letran

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
irish98 said:
Thankyou po Jian_Letran
I've read some posts about St.lukes extension clinic in ermita, they say the staffs are not accomodating and unapproachable, some are rude and some dont care about their patients.. are all these true? They say st.lukes in bonifacio global city is better.. and they were all fast and very approachable.
We're planning to have our medical next week, would you please suggest po where is better?
Or IOM manila health center po? Yu know po how much in IOM?
I have no idea. Why not check the office number and ask your dependents to inquire. Most of the people I know had their medical in st. lukes global and I have friends who works there but not in the clinic of the panel doctor so I was able to ask. Actually it was around php7k before but now they said it was around php9-10k so better prepare more money. It's better to have more than less.

whyv15

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Hello everyone,

I just want to ask about renewal of OWP coz mine will expire on Jan. 2017 i'm still waiting for my interview my son done with his medical. Is it the same form of extension? And i just write it renewal on the top? Please help me thanks

lalita1

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everybody!!! I hope you are all doing good :-*

I got an email from CIC saying that I meet the elegibility requirements but then it says that a final decision wont be made until I meet all the requirements!!! Like medicals for my dependants or myself! But my daughter finished university so I dont have dependants. I am confused.

What happens next? PLEASE HELP!

muthee

Mar 30, 2014
lalita1 said:

I got an email from CIC saying that I meet the elegibility requirements but then it says that a final decision wont be made until I meet all the requirements!!! Like medicals for my dependants or myself! But my daughter finished university so I dont have dependants. I am confused.

hi you have to wait until they tell you what to do.when did you apply for you pr?

Jian_Letran

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
Hi everyone! At long last I got my Permanent residency Card. It took 34 business days to receive it. Good luck to all of you. :D

Jian_Letran

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
lalita1 said:

How old is your dependent? Usually some of my friends ask their children to go back to school if they didn't work yet so they are still legally dependent.

lalita1

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jian_Letran said:
Hi everyone! At long last I got my Permanent residency Card. It took 34 business days to receive it. Good luck to all of you. :D

This is so cooool, how fast your PR card came!! That was one of the questions I have, plus many others!!
Yes, I know, I should have asked her as my dependant if I knew this would be this fast because she JUST graduated a couple of months ago, but I didnt. Now is too late plus she does not want to live here in Canada so....:-(
Jian, I do not remember your timeline, how long after the first stage approval did you have your interview? Do I have to pay the landed fee now before having the interview? Hopefully they do not ask me more things....and I have the interview soon as well, I havent seen my family and daughter in AGES (as most of us).
I applied mid March and I already got my OWP on July 12 or so, and now the eligibility letter August 7th.

ilovesummer

Aug 15, 2016
Hi first timer here.Just wondering if it's nomal to wait for OWP for almost 5 mos now?but i haven't get any confirmation from them that they've recieved it. Secondly, i recieved an email regarding my PR eligibilty and done with medical for my dependents. I'm just worried about my OWP though. Please help.

Timeline:
Application filed: March 22, 2016
Application received for PR: March 29, 2016
AOR: June 8, 2016
Started processing: June 7, 2016
Eligibility PR: June 29, 2016
Medical results have been received : no date

lalita1

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ilovesummer said:
Hi first timer here.Just wondering if it's nomal to wait for OWP for almost 5 mos now?but i haven't get any confirmation from them that they've recieved it. Secondly, i recieved an email regarding my PR eligibilty and done with medical for my dependents. I'm just worried about my OWP though. Please help.

Timeline:
Application filed: March 22, 2016
Application received for PR: March 29, 2016
AOR: June 8, 2016
Started processing: June 7, 2016
Eligibility PR: June 29, 2016
Medical results have been received : no date

Hi, my OWP took 4 months. I was getting desperate like you and BooM, it came in the mail. Wait a few days, like somebody told me over here: "patience is your best friend" at the moment. It is a great thing that you got the eligibility and the medicals are done!
Cheers!!! ;)

ilovesummer

Aug 15, 2016
Thank u Lalita☺. Did u call CIC for your OWP update?

bdw you haven't got your eligibility yet and medical request?We have both pretty close timeline though.