Let share Preparations/Timelines for 2015 Live In Caregiver PR/OWP Applications

memei0422

Mar 3, 2015
Poodle8 said:
Thanks for the update! Keep us posted!
Submitted PR/OWP : Feb 3
Received : Feb 5
AOR : none yet
Have you tried to check your application through e-cas? Because i heard, smetimes it depends to the VO if they are going to send AOR or not.

gingersnap

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
memei0422 said:
Have you tried to check your application through e-cas? Because i heard, smetimes it depends to the VO if they are going to send AOR or not.
hi! what is e-cas? i've been seeing this e-cas but i have no idea what is all about ;D

memei0422

Mar 3, 2015
gingersnap said:
hi! what is e-cas? i've been seeing this e-cas but i have no idea what is all about ;D
its where you can check the status of your pr application.
You can visit the cic website then click Check Application Status.

Poodle8

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
memei0422 said:
yes. but it says data not found. Maybe they haven't really open it.

gingersnap

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
memei0422 said:
its where you can check the status of your pr application.
You can visit the cic website then click Check Application Status.
thanks.. do i need to make mycic account?

salvatore270

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey everybody!

This is a question regarding our (mine and my partner's) status in England. My partner and I are EU citizens, so we do not need any visa to stay, study, or work in England. Both our applications (study IMM1294, and work IMM1295) ask for our current country of residence and our status there.

Our current country of residence is England.

Our status? I graduated last January, so I am no longer a student and not currently working. Should I put "Foreign National"?
My partner is currently working, so she should probably put "Worker", however we are not so sure on when we'll leave the country or when she'll quit her job.

Should we just put "Foreign Nationals" and thus avoid to put "Dates From" and "To"?

brit14344

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
salvatore270 said:
hey everybody!

This is a question regarding our (mine and my partner's) status in England. My partner and I are EU citizens, so we do not need any visa to stay, study, or work in England. Both our applications (study IMM1294, and work IMM1295) ask for our current country of residence and our status there.

Our current country of residence is England.

Our status? I graduated last January, so I am no longer a student and not currently working. Should I put "Foreign National"?
My partner is currently working, so she should probably put "Worker", however we are not so sure on when we'll leave the country or when she'll quit her job.

Should we just put "Foreign Nationals" and thus avoid to put "Dates From" and "To"?

hi, hope you don't mind but its better if you put a new topic on this forum for your concern so that other members who has knowledge about this will able to respond. :)

Poodle8

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just an update

Submitted PR/owp : February 2,2015
Received : February 5, 2015
AOR : March 7, 2015

Hopefully the OWP and PR will be soon. Thank you Lord!

brit14344

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Poodle8 said:
Just an update

That's good news. Me next for sure.. Hehe.. God bless us :)

memei0422

Mar 3, 2015
Poodle8 said:
Just an update

OWP and PR are on their way for us.. :) Lets just keep on praying.. :)

memei0422

Mar 3, 2015
gingersnap said:
thanks.. do i need to make mycic account?
No need. You just need to fill out your birthdate, application number ( if you already have one ) if none yet, there are other options that you can use. Also your last name and country of origin.

memei0422

Mar 3, 2015
p3 said:
Hey guys i applied for a spousal open work permit again for the 3rd time now..gt rejected twice for invalid reasons...this time my husband applied from canada itself through his lawyer...its an online application this time...hoping for a positive reply...I have no idea about the online processing procedure...can anybody help me out with it?
i heard online application is faster than paper application.