Poodle8

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ive just checked my online application status and there's an update

Cic received my application Feb 5,2015
Started processing : March 6,2015

My online status was just changed last week.
No AIP yet

fafa1004

Jan 5, 2013
Poodle8 said:
Ive just checked my online application status and there's an update

Cic received my application Feb 5,2015
Started processing : March 6,2015

My online status was just changed last week.
No AIP yet
My friend sent her application middle of July and didn't get any AOR through email but her ecas stated ,CIC started processing around middle of August
I sent mine end of May and get AOR after 1.5 months but can't access my ecas few weeks after AOR (probably I typed wrongly before, I am not sure. But I tried so many times : using UCI and application no )
Until today it stated application received and nothing about start processing

At this point, (at least for me) it is easy to get nervous or jealous over somebody who sent her application later than you but has faster timeline
But Poodle8 ecas brings some hope :) , may be it started processing but not yet stated in ecas

Anyone sent application around May ? How long the open permit takes this time around ?

lela

May 14, 2013
fafa1004 said:
My friend sent her application middle of July and didn't get any AOR through email but her ecas stated ,CIC started processing around middle of August
I sent mine end of May and get AOR after 1.5 months but can't access my ecas few weeks after AOR (probably I typed wrongly before, I am not sure. But I tried so many times : using UCI and application no )
Until today it stated application received and nothing about start processing

At this point, (at least for me) it is easy to get nervous or jealous over somebody who sent her application later than you but has faster timeline
But Poodle8 ecas brings some hope :) , may be it started processing but not yet stated in ecas

Anyone sent application around May ? How long the open permit takes this time around ?
I sent mine june and haven't started processing it yet. I guess its like lottery :/

memei0422

Mar 3, 2015
Hi everyone!

just an update.

my ecas shows that cic started to process my application February 24. I submitted my papers january 23 and OWP approved April10.

I also recieved an email from them stating that the processing of my application was completed, that i need to wait for cic etobicoke to contact me. ( i guess for interview). And i should prepare $490 for the permanent residence fee.

I hope this is it. THANK YOU SO MUCH PAPA GOD! :')

i will keep you all updated. GOD BLESS US ALL :)

robzxy

May 26, 2013
memei0422 said:
Hi everyone!

just an update.

my ecas shows that cic started to process my application February 24. I submitted my papers january 23 and OWP approved April10.

I also recieved an email from them stating that the processing of my application was completed, that i need to wait for cic etobicoke to contact me. ( i guess for interview). And i should prepare $490 for the permanent residence fee.

I hope this is it. THANK YOU SO MUCH PAPA GOD! :')

i will keep you all updated. GOD BLESS US ALL :)
Congrats! There's still progress after all for 2015 applications. Thanks for update!

brit14344

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Hi guys, just an update. Aug. 20, 2015, I receive both AIP and Interview schedule for my PR. I'm so happy. This is it!!! Just 1 step away to the finish line. I'm LICP- old rule, option 2. CIC received my file Feb11, 2015. OWP receive: May 2015. Interview: sept. 9. I'm from Regina SK, but interview in Saskatoon. Pray always. God is good!!! :)

robzxy

May 26, 2013
brit14344 said:
Hi guys, just an update. Aug. 20, 2015, I receive both AIP and Interview schedule for my PR. I'm so happy. This is it!!! Just 1 step away to the finish line. I'm LICP- old rule, option 2. CIC received my file Feb11, 2015. OWP receive: May 2015. Interview: sept. 9. I'm from Regina SK, but interview in Saskatoon. Pray always. God is good!!! :)
Congratulations !

Poodle8

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brit14344 said:
Mine is just Decision made... Hope to receive AIP and interview letter soon . congratulations to you! God blessu more!

memei0422

Mar 3, 2015
Poodle8 said:
Mine is just Decision made... Hope to receive AIP and interview letter soon . congratulations to you! God blessu more!
hi Poodle8, what does the letter says that you recieve from cic? Same with mine? Are you also in cic etobicoke?

Poodle8

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
memei0422 said:
hi Poodle8, what does the letter says that you recieve from cic? Same with mine? Are you also in cic etobicoke?
I havent receive any letter yet . Still waiting. I just checked the online status and it says decision made. However, when i called cic this morning, he told me that its approved already. I just have to wait for the cic's email.

Robcojuangco3

Sep 9, 2013
Surrey B.C. Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2015
Doc's Request.
15-08-2015/ 04/15/2016
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
brit14344 said:
Congratz! this is soooo fast.. are you single?

megs08

Aug 10, 2015
Ontario
Category........
FAM
brit14344 said:
Wow! Congrats.. :)