+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Preparations/Timelines for 2015 Live In Caregiver PR/OWP Applications

robzxy

May 26, 2013
Robcojuangco3 said:
Hi to all my my co members here.. just wanna inform you guys about my application, My PR application is being returned, cause my application is Incomplete. I must submit my IMM5669 Schedule A background? Declaration. so remind lng po, for those who submit their papers, we must review and check 10x incomplete form will result in a delay processing of our application.. Haisst at lease na review na din ng CIC papers ko, kahit incomplete.. tomorrow I'll gonna mail it again..
When did you submit your application? Initially

megs08

Aug 10, 2015
Ontario
Category........
FAM
iceebaby said:
If you have no plans of going outside Canada, don't renew your visa, it's a waste of money since you wont be needing it anytime soon. For the extension, it is up to your discretion and situation. Some people do apply for an extension to be on the safe side, some simply wait for the OP. In my case, I had to apply for an extension 3 mos before my actual permit expires because I'm taking care of an elderly with a critical condition, I had to make sure I'd be able to stay in Canada in case something happens to him.
Thank you for your reply that is so helpful. I think I will wait until I get my OWP next year before I renew it. ;D
On the other hand, do we submit the application for OWP and PR after the exact date of the end of our contract? like if my contract/2yrs ends on Nov.10.. i can submit my application on the 11th?

iceebaby

Star Member
Jun 7, 2015
megs08 said:
Thank you for your reply that is so helpful. I think I will wait until I get my OWP next year before I renew it. ;D
On the other hand, do we submit the application for OWP and PR after the exact date of the end of our contract? like if my contract/2yrs ends on Nov.10.. i can submit my application on the 11th?
if you're using the old pathway and will use option 1 or 24 months of work then yes you have to wait and apply after the contract but if you're aiming for the 3900 hours, you can apply anytime as long as you have accumulated 3900 hrs. As for the new pathway, I have no idea dear

lela

May 14, 2013
Robcojuangco3 said:
I submitted last June 28, thenthey received last July02, 2015.. un na lng nmn daw kulang ko. So need ko I return sa knila ung IMM5669, together with my returned application. Ninalik lac nila ung application ko pero naka file na inayos na nila at paste niĺa ung mga picture namin.
wow that was fast. When you check the application status online what is it?Mine says received nothing else.

Robcojuangco3

Sep 9, 2013
Surrey B.C. Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2015
Doc's Request.
15-08-2015/ 04/15/2016
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Tinatakan nila ung mga applications ko last July2, nag submit ako June28.. then inayos na nila isaisa ung papel at binutasan base sguro sa filing nila, but ang prob may nakalimutan ako ipasa kaya binalik nila at pina reresubmit ulit sa akin pag na provide ko na ung documents. Aug 6 nila sent sa akin.

lela

May 14, 2013
Robcojuangco3 said:
Tinatakan nila ung mga applications ko last July2, nag submit ako June28.. then inayos na nila isaisa ung papel at binutasan base sguro sa filing nila, but ang prob may nakalimutan ako ipasa kaya binalik nila at pina reresubmit ulit sa akin pag na provide ko na ung documents. Aug 6 nila sent sa akin.
could you please reply in English because I dont understand Filipino?thank you :D

megs08

Aug 10, 2015
Ontario
Category........
FAM
iceebaby said:
if you're using the old pathway and will use option 1 or 24 months of work then yes you have to wait and apply after the contract but if you're aiming for the 3900 hours, you can apply anytime as long as you have accumulated 3900 hrs. As for the new pathway, I have no idea dear
Thank you. ;) I will use option 1 for my app.

Do our families in the Philippines also need to have their NBI clearance for us to include in our PR application?

Robcojuangco3

Sep 9, 2013
Surrey B.C. Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2015
Doc's Request.
15-08-2015/ 04/15/2016
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Hi! I'm sorry thought all members here are Filipino.. but anyways regarding on my application, CIC returned my Applications because of incomplete documents which is the IMM5659. they got my application last July2 and opened it right away base on their mark that they put on my application. then they filed it and punched the papers. now i need to provide the incomplete doc. so that my application start to process.. They don't give any Email file number right now cause of the said delayed. but I have my UCI file number.. but anyway it was fast.

megs08

Aug 10, 2015
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Robcojuangco3 said:
Hi! I'm sorry thought all members here are Filipino.. but anyways regarding on my application, CIC returned my Applications because of incomplete documents which is the IMM5659. they got my application last July2 and opened it right away base on their mark that they put on my application. then they filed it and punched the papers. now i need to provide the incomplete doc. so that my application start to process.. They don't give any Email file number right now cause of the said delayed. but I have my UCI file number.. but anyway it was fast.
wow that was fast. Did you submit it with your OWP? are you a single or married applicant po? Hope to hear good news from you soon.

iceebaby

Star Member
Jun 7, 2015
megs08 said:
Thank you. ;) I will use option 1 for my app.

Do our families in the Philippines also need to have their NBI clearance for us to include in our PR application?
I'm a single applicant so I'm not quite sure about that. By families, do you mean your dependants, spouse and children? It says on the document checklist that you must include original police clearances for all your family members above 18, so I guess if you're married and have kids, the only police clearance you need to submit is yours and your spouse unless you have an 18 yr. old child.

megs08

Aug 10, 2015
Ontario
Category........
FAM
iceebaby said:
I'm a single applicant so I'm not quite sure about that. By families, do you mean your dependants, spouse and children? It says on the document checklist that you must include original police clearances for all your family members above 18, so I guess if you're married and have kids, the only police clearance you need to submit is yours and your spouse unless you have an 18 yr. old child.
I'm single.. so is it okay if I put my parents and my brothers name instead?

iceebaby

Star Member
Jun 7, 2015
megs08 said:
No. You don't need to put them na. I assume we are still talking about NBI right? The "family" quoted in the documents checklist for the application means your spouse and kids. For us single applicants, we don't need to include our parents and siblings because they are not included in the residency application and will not be granted permanent residency. The only thing you have to do is write the names of your parents and siblings on the additional family info form (for future reference of fhe immigration in case you apply to sponsor them in the future)

Robcojuangco3

Sep 9, 2013
Surrey B.C. Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2015
Doc's Request.
15-08-2015/ 04/15/2016
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
megs08 said:
If you are single, don't include your extended family like your parents and siblings..

toff25

Jul 24, 2015
frenchyfaith said:
Wow they took a while to even send your the AOR. Must have been nerve racking, but it's great to hear you finally received it! Congrats! 4 months timeline then I guess... that's what they said on the phone, we missed out on the 3 months timeline they had earlier in the year.

It was a bit delayed because of my bank payment. There was a change of rules on how you pay for the Immigration fee. Only National banks can do transactions with them. I made my payments through a local Credit Union Bank and too bad the bank receipt came back to me after a few days. I can't do anything coz I already submitted my application with the receipt. The best thing is that the CIC actually contacted the bank to send them a bank draft. I was expecting that my application kit will be returned to me that time but thank God it went through. I'm just patiently waiting for the progress.

megs08

Aug 10, 2015
Ontario
Category........
FAM
iceebaby said:
No. You don't need to put them na. I assume we are still talking about NBI right? The "family" quoted in the documents checklist for the application means your spouse and kids. For us single applicants, we don't need to include our parents and siblings because they are not included in the residency application and will not be granted permanent residency. The only thing you have to do is write the names of your parents and siblings on the additional family info form (for future reference of fhe immigration in case you apply to sponsor them in the future)
i see..Thank you very much.