+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let’s share our timeline here 2018 Draw #43 mpnp

Jewelofthesand

Apr 10, 2018
Hello to you all fellow members and congratulations to those who have received their nominations. I just have a question and would love to hear your comments. I'm from draw 50 and have sent my full application last Nov. 8, with my supporter sending the SP2 on Nov. 18. Up until today, we haven't received any confirmation email for SP2. Is this ok? I am a bit worried, since most applicants I see in the forum seem to receive an email after a week or two confirming receipt of their SP2. I did send an email to MPNP last week, but have not received any response to date. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

nedian84

Dec 2, 2016
March 15 submitted application to Morden
March 20-received invite for skype interview
March 28- skype interview
April 6-received invite for EV
May- apply TRV and received visa after two weeks
July 15-22 exploratory visit
July 28- passed the interview and received the letter to submit EOI
August 1- submit EOI
August 17- got the LAA Draw 49
August 27- submitted full application
Oct. 21- Got the nomination from MPNP
Oct 29- Received ITA
Congratulations

I want to know from where exactly we have to start for exploratory visit process ? For monitiba exploratory visit , should we go through morden EV or any other link ? My Noc is 0111.

Should we hire an immigration consultant for it or we can do by ourselves ?

Can I take my whole family for EV or alone ?

nedian84

Dec 2, 2016
Hello HerbLaramercado, I wanted to ask whether your nomination isto apply via "express entry" or "paper-based"?
I am from draw#50 (waiting for my nomination) and also applied through employer direct(strategic recruitment initiative)
I also wanted to ask if your application for a work permit was made online or through a visa office?

Thank you in advance

Can you please tell how should we apply for employer strategic initiative?

nedian84

Dec 2, 2016
Hello! From what I´ve seen in other cases this year (sharing experiences with others in whatsapp groups), it's been taking around 4months to change to assesment in process in SWO EE. And 1 month or less to change to assesment complete. Once assestment is complete it takes a few days to receive your Letter of Approval/Nomination.
Can u please add me to what's app group . I ll PM u my number

gianlyresh88

Jun 5, 2017
Congratulations

I want to know from where exactly we have to start for exploratory visit process ? For monitiba exploratory visit , should we go through morden EV or any other link ? My Noc is 0111.

Should we hire an immigration consultant for it or we can do by ourselves ?

Can I take my whole family for EV or alone ?
You need to have active EE profile to apply in Morden -you can go their website to know the process

I did all the application myself as I am very disappointed with our previous consultants, just read a lot on the forum and online and you can do it yourself.

EV is for main applicant only but the invite is extended to family so it's your decision of you will do it alone.

Reactions: nedian84

Emalka

Aug 21, 2018
Hi am from Sri Lanka. I received LAA today (15/03/2019) were there any draw coz i cant see there were draw of EOI. this must be EOI draw 61. anyone receives LAA pls join and confirm.

Dejiadeniran

Jun 6, 2019
Hi All;
I am happy to be here. I received LAA in January 2019 and submitted my full application on the 10th March 2019. Wasn't aware of the status changes until yesterday from a friend. I realised my status has changed to "Assessment Complete " without calling my sponsor in Portage La Prairie; Manitoba or myself.
Your advise will be greatly appreciated

Last edited:

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Hello! From what I´ve seen in other cases this year (sharing experiences with others in whatsapp groups), it's been taking around 4months to change to assesment in process in SWO EE. And 1 month or less to change to assesment complete. Once assestment is complete it takes a few days to receive your Letter of Approval/Nomination.
My mpnp assessment has been in process for three weeks now, is it normal? as no call to my Sponsor yet

Reactions: Dejiadeniran

YEYE2002

Jun 3, 2019
Hi All;
I am happy to be here. I received LAA in January 2019 and submitted my full application on the 10th March 2019. Wasn't aware of the status changes until yesterday from a friend. I realised my status has changed to "Assessment Complete " without calling my sponsor in Portage La Prairie; Manitoba or myself.
Your advise will be greatly appreciated
what is the status of your application please?

Reactions: Bicap

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
My mpnp assessment has been in process for since 7th June, is it normal? as no call to my Sponsor yet. I am draw 57

NIMESH GAJJAR

Nov 14, 2019
Hi am from Sri Lanka. I received LAA today (15/03/2019) were there any draw coz i cant see there were draw of EOI. this must be EOI draw 61. anyone receives LAA pls join and confirm.
HI I M FROM INDIA . I RECEIVED LAA ON 26TH FEBRUARY I HAVE RECEIVED LAA AND ONE WEEK AGO MY STATUS CHANGE FROM "RECEIVED" TO "ASSSESMENT IN PROGRESS". IS THERE ANYBODY WHO GOT PROGRESS IN STATUS OR GOT MEDICAL OR SOMETHING ELSE

NIMESH GAJJAR

Nov 14, 2019
HI I M FROM INDIA . I RECEIVED LAA ON 26TH FEBRUARY I HAVE RECEIVED LAA AND ONE WEEK AGO MY STATUS CHANGE FROM "RECEIVED" TO "ASSSESMENT IN PROGRESS". IS THERE ANYBODY WHO GOT PROGRESS IN STATUS OR GOT MEDICAL OR SOMETHING ELSE
SAME HERE I M FROM DRAW 59 FEB AND STATUS ASSESMENT IN PROGRESS