+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let’s share our timeline here 2018 Draw #43 mpnp

valeria_pac

Oct 15, 2018
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Guys I need guidance from one of you, I am finding it difficult to understand a few things:

My cousin uncle (not a blood relative) resides in Manitoba and he will move out of Manitoba soon in Jan-19 ---to Calgary. Should I use him as my Supporter in Manitoba or can I select one of his close friends to do so. Would it be advisable to use one of uncle's close friends and show him as my supporter, though he does not know me well.

I am a Graduate and work as a Commi Cook and looking forward to move through MPNP. Need clarity to ensure all risk factors are taken care of I am on the edge of submitting my Profile in Manitoba PNP online but wanted to clear these things before.

Also, when should I arrange for an employment in manitoba, right away or after I file my entry online. I am sure of me getting hired there as my Uncle has already fixed things by speaking to a few employers, though they will not be as per the labour market assessment etc. Please guide. Thanks in advance

My number in India is + 91 77388887753
Why don't you want to have your uncle as supporter? Both you and your supporter will have to explain in detail what your relationship is, how you met, etc. If you've never met his friends, I doubt you will be selected having one of them as supporter.

gianlyresh88

Jun 5, 2017
Wow Congratulations again @gianlyresh88 ! Is it okay to if you could also share your timeline at MPNP stage? Thank you so much! :)
March 15 submitted application to Morden
March 20-received invite for skype interview
March 28- skype interview
April 6-received invite for EV
May- apply TRV and received visa after two weeks
July 15-22 exploratory visit
July 28- passed the interview and received the letter to submit EOI
August 1- submit EOI
August 17- got the LAA Draw 49
August 27- submitted full application
Oct. 21- Got the nomination from MPNP
Oct 29- Received ITA

Reactions: nedian84

shelly_ksa

Oct 3, 2017
March 15 submitted application to Morden
March 20-received invite for skype interview
March 28- skype interview
April 6-received invite for EV
May- apply TRV and received visa after two weeks
July 15-22 exploratory visit
July 28- passed the interview and received the letter to submit EOI
August 1- submit EOI
August 17- got the LAA Draw 49
August 27- submitted full application
Oct. 21- Got the nomination from MPNP
Oct 29- Received ITA
Wow, that was quick! This is very informative, thank u @gianlyresh88 only 2 months at MPNP stageD! Did you receive any email update from them whenever your status changes, like from assessment in process to assessment complete? Thank you so much!

gianlyresh88

Jun 5, 2017
Wow, that was quick! This is very informative, thank u @gianlyresh88 only 2 months at MPNP stageD! Did you receive any email update from them whenever your status changes, like from assessment in process to assessment complete? Thank you so much!
I normally check my MPNP online but no email. We got the email only when the assessment was completed as they will send you the nomination certificate.

winrod

Oct 24, 2018
Mpnp Timeline
October 27, 2017- Employer Direct

March 3, 2018- IELTS
March 13- result ielts
April 7, 2018- Invitation to Apply for EOI
April 14, 2018- Letter of Advice to Apply(LAA) full application
April 14-june6- gather all the documents needed
June 6, 2018- MPNP Full Application submitted
June 7, 2018- MPNP File # Received
June 13, 2018- Assessment in Process
July 27, 2018- assessment Complete
Aug 1, 2018- Letter of Approval/Nomination/work permit
Hello HerbLaramercado, I wanted to ask whether your nomination isto apply via "express entry" or "paper-based"?
I am from draw#50 (waiting for my nomination) and also applied through employer direct(strategic recruitment initiative)
I also wanted to ask if your application for a work permit was made online or through a visa office?

Thank you in advance

shelly_ksa

Oct 3, 2017
hello everyone, any updates on your application? i submitted my full application (SW Overseas Express Entry) last 27 October, and status is still received as of now. Wondering when it will change to assessment in process.