+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Legitimate PR Confirmation Portal Email?

tugba123

Jul 10, 2021
Hi everyone! I have received an email from supposedly IRCC the email address is IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and there is a pdf attached requesting my information. The problem is the pdf does not have the flag on the header, All of my information is on there and I'm worried that it is a scam. I applied from Toronto but the pdf says IRCC Calgary 4604 at the end. I cannot reach IRCC client centre and don't know what to do, Do you have any suggestions? Did anyone else received an email from this exact email address?

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Hi All,
I provided all the information ask and now awating the credentails email. How much time it usually takes? Also do we need to upload the digital photos or mail them? Any specific instructions for the Digital photos? Do we need to get that done from the studio itself?

premkothekar

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
Hi All,
I provided all the information ask and now awating the credentails email. How much time it usually takes? Also do we need to upload the digital photos or mail them? Any specific instructions for the Digital photos? Do we need to get that done from the studio itself?
when did you got email for portal ?
when you replied to that email?
When you got second email for portal login ?
when did you got confirmation for PR eCOPR?

grace2021

Mar 29, 2021
I received an email asking uci, original arrival, last arrival. I submitted yesterday but have not received the portal credentials yet. how long does it take? for most people here it looks to have taken less than a day. I checked my spam, nothing.

Ds98

Dec 30, 2022
I received an email asking uci, original arrival, last arrival. I submitted yesterday but have not received the portal credentials yet. how long does it take? for most people here it looks to have taken less than a day. I checked my spam, nothing.
Did you receive yours yet? I gave my info on December 22 and still waiting

silenhunter03

May 23, 2023
Hi Guys,

my wife received the email, but I am the principal applicant, is this ok?
also this is the subject of the email:
Subject: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (Calgary - CGY4604)
my wife is studying here in Vancouver and I am also working in Vancouver, not sure why there is a Calgary in the subject.

Thank you!