+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Latest CAIPS / GCMS notes forms and how to order?

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baqar65 said:
Hello Dear all,

Can any one help/clarify in filling the forms to get the CAIPS information.
I filled the case in May -2005 (Islamabad),
1. Case transferred by CHC (Islamabad) to UK- LONDON in Sept - 2010, for further process.
Pls adv. what should I write in the Name of the Office and the location of Office in the forms
IMM 5475 (12-2004)E and IMM 5563 (05-2012)E.
2. There is no choice of CAIPS or GCMS is given in the forms.
3. In form IMM 5563 (05-2012) section B - which one should mark Electronic Files or Physical Files
4. Principal applicant should fill the forms only or wife + children also requir ?

Please reply urgently as I have to send these information to my relative in CANADA.
1. NAme of office = CHC London, Location of office = London,Uk
2. They will order the best for you most probably you will get CAIPS as you are old applicant
3. Tick electronic files and then tick status of application then enter your file no and then location of your visa office i-e London,UK

4. You need to fill just one IMM5563 and a consent form from you and your wife.

Any problems get back to me.

Thanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gillani said:
salam to all

recently i have send my new born baby documents to LONDON office and those were received by IAN.is any one here whose documents were also received by IAN
Yeah a friend of mine's also received by IAN. don't worry...

sandhus

Oct 6, 2012
baqar65 said:
Hello Dear all,

Can any one help/clarify in filling the forms to get the CAIPS information.
I filled the case in May -2005 (Islamabad),
1. Case transferred by CHC (Islamabad) to UK- LONDON in Sept - 2010, for further process.
Pls adv. what should I write in the Name of the Office and the location of Office in the forms
IMM 5475 (12-2004)E and IMM 5563 (05-2012)E.
2. There is no choice of CAIPS or GCMS is given in the forms.
3. In form IMM 5563 (05-2012) section B - which one should mark Electronic Files or Physical Files
4. Principal applicant should fill the forms only or wife + children also requir ?

Please reply urgently as I have to send these information to my relative in CANADA.
1. NAme of office = CHC London, Location of office = London,Uk
2. They will order the best for you most probably you will get CAIPS as you are old applicant
3. Tick electronic files and then tick status of application then enter your file no and then location of your visa office i-e London,UK

4. You need to fill just one IMM5563 and a consent form from you and your wife and children above 18 included in your application.

Thanks

MARCHIE

Jan 8, 2011
Vancouver ....Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LONDON UK-----Transferred to PVO 7Feb 2013
NOC Code......
3152 ( Registered Nurse )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May 2010
Doc's Request.
18 October 2010
Nomination.....
CHC London 15 Jan 2011...
AOR Received.
1st AOR 18 Oct 2010 / 2nd AOR 16 June 2011..
IELTS Request
All Done..
File Transfer...
PARIS OFFICE
Med's Request
13 March 2013
Med's Done....
10 April 2013
Interview........
Medicals Results Received 15 Aug 2013...
Passport Req..
29 Sep 2013 Submitted @ Abu Dhabi U.A.E
VISA ISSUED...
01 Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Celebrated White Christmas in Vancouver..2013.
Dear Sir,

I used visa info..all they sent me was a pdf 1page form which was not a form from CIC..it stated a consent form for signature.
It asked for file# i mentioned UCI and 2nd file # both. dob and signature.

I paid 25$ via paypal and they send me an email confirmation that my capis notes had been in process and will take 45 days.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MARCHIE said:
Dear Sir,

I used visa info..all they sent me was a pdf 1page form which was not a form from CIC..it stated a consent form for signature.
It asked for file# i mentioned UCI and 2nd file # both. dob and signature.

I paid 25$ via paypal and they send me an email confirmation that my capis notes had been in process and will take 45 days.
ordering through website is different, you should have only mentioned 2nd file no, its ok any way, now wait for Caips..thanks

chigwell1779

May 12, 2012
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
oct2010
AOR Received.
jan2011
IELTS Request
with full documentation
Med's Request
july 2013
Med's Done....
aug 2013
Interview........
DECISION MADE ON 24 MAR 2014
VISA ISSUED...
by the grace of almighty waheguru. received passports on 31march2014
thanks mate for ur reply.Mate there is date of 2013/01/01 under Application Assignment which was blank in my previous gcms notes. is that the medical date or bfd date.
thanks and ur view please.
chigwell1779

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chigwell1779 said:
thanks mate for ur reply.Mate there is date of 2013/01/01 under Application Assignment which was blank in my previous gcms notes. is that the medical date or bfd date.
thanks and ur view please.
chigwell1779
That is your BFD..Good luck to you.. :)

baqar65

Sep 4, 2012
Hello Cocknbull

Can u kindly explain what is UIC, ID, AOR no. and the File no. I think they all r same. What I got when applied in May -2005 just a acknowledge receipt of application and a sticker of File no. having CHC bar codes with alpha numeric values.I used the same in checking the status in ecas. I think the file no. is the controlling no can be cross checked through ecas is enough to write in required forms.
Thks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baqar65 said:
Hello Cocknbull

Can u kindly explain what is UIC, ID, File no. I think they all r same. What I got when applied in May -2005 just a acknowledge receipt of application and a sticker of File no. having CHC bar codes with alpha numaeric values.I used the same in checking the status in ecas. I think the file no. is the controlling no can be cross checked through ecas is enough to write in required forms.
Thks
Hi!

UCI = Universal client identification or Unique Client Identification

UCI and file no are two different things. You can have two file nos like if you have applied twice for Canadian immigration but UCI will remain the same for you. For old applicants like you, you can find UCI no in your CAIPS notes whereas applicants who applied after May 2010 can see their UCI no in their AOR / PER letter. You can check ecas with either UCI or file no. Thanks

bahadur30

Mar 29, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa - CPP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2013
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
File Transfer...
DID UPFRONT MEDICAL
Med's Request
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
22-06-2013
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
Guys,

Please help.

I submitted GCMS / CAIPS notes few weeks back and I got following response. I attached IMM 5563(Request) and all the forms filled. I did not submit the consent form IMM 5476(Consent) as I am currently in Canada and have applied from there only. I have mentioned a valid Canadian address as well on the form.

Also, What documents can be provided as a proof that I am residing in Canada. Electricity Bill / Gas Bill / Telephone Bill / etc etc etc

Please help 1!!

===================================================================

We have reviewed your access to information request and found that it is incomplete. You must complete and/or submit the following document(s):

IMM 5563(Request) – Incomplete or missing:

Indicate which records are requested

Signature and/or date

Indicate under which Act the request is being made.

IMM 5476(Consent) – Incomplete or missing:

Signature and/or date

Outdated

Indicate to whom the consent is provided

$5.00 fee (for Access to Information Act only)

Proof of Canadian citizenship, proof of permanent residence or proof of residence in Canada

alexchristi

Sep 8, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th july 2011
AOR Received.
PER 8th sept.2011
IELTS Request
on file
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
05. Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24. 10. 2012
LANDED..........
08.dec.2012
bahadur30 said:
Guys,

Please help.

I submitted GCMS / CAIPS notes few weeks back and I got following response. I attached IMM 5563(Request) and all the forms filled. I did not submit the consent form IMM 5476(Consent) as I am currently in Canada and have applied from there only. I have mentioned a valid Canadian address as well on the form.

Also, What documents can be provided as a proof that I am residing in Canada. Electricity Bill / Gas Bill / Telephone Bill / etc etc etc

Please help 1!!

We have reviewed your access to information request and found that it is incomplete. You must complete and/or submit the following document(s):

Signature and/or date

Signature and/or date

Outdated

Proof of Canadian citizenship, proof of permanent residence or proof of residence in Canada

I think you should send a copy of your ID (with Canadian address).

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bahadur30 said:
Guys,

Please help.

Also, What documents can be provided as a proof that I am residing in Canada. Electricity Bill / Gas Bill / Telephone Bill / etc etc etc[/b]

Please help 1!!

Signature and/or date

Signature and/or date

Outdated

You must have to provide your legal status IDs like PR,Citizenship,student visa,work permit etc

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bahadur30 said:
Guys,

Please help.

Please help 1!!

Signature and/or date

Signature and/or date

Outdated

Hi!

Kanamen is correct. Your first request must include proof of Canadian citizenship, permanent residence, or presence in Canada.

Check the section (c) of page 1 of the form IMM5563 it is stated there.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

Requests under the Access to Information Act or the Privacy Act can only be made by Canadian citizens, permanent residents and persons present in Canada. Your first request must include proof of Canadian citizenship, permanent residence or presence in Canada i-e copy of your passport, visa, landing card etc

It is advisable to also include proof of your presence in Canada i-e recent utility bill, bank statement or credit card statement

Thanks

MARCHIE

Jan 8, 2011
Vancouver ....Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LONDON UK-----Transferred to PVO 7Feb 2013
NOC Code......
3152 ( Registered Nurse )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May 2010
Doc's Request.
18 October 2010
Nomination.....
CHC London 15 Jan 2011...
AOR Received.
1st AOR 18 Oct 2010 / 2nd AOR 16 June 2011..
IELTS Request
All Done..
File Transfer...
PARIS OFFICE
Med's Request
13 March 2013
Med's Done....
10 April 2013
Interview........
Medicals Results Received 15 Aug 2013...
Passport Req..
29 Sep 2013 Submitted @ Abu Dhabi U.A.E
VISA ISSUED...
01 Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Celebrated White Christmas in Vancouver..2013.
dear sir,
instead of wasting time can i order another caips notes from another website this time i will mention my 2nd file# rather than UCI # i think i made a error when i ordered initially.

PLZ advice

thx

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MARCHIE said:
dear sir,
instead of wasting time can i order another caips notes from another website this time i will mention my 2nd file# rather than UCI # i think i made a error when i ordered initially.

PLZ advice

thx
Hi!

No its ok, just wait. You can also send an email to that website and tell them you provided both the UCI no and 2nd AOR. It will be all right because they know from their experience to order CAIPS from your file no and not UCI. As a precaution just send them email and tell them you provided both UCI no and file no.

Thanks