+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Langara College, January 2019, Visa Approved. Contact me for help or if you are going to Langara.

Reshmaroy

Nov 7, 2018
Do you recommend The Chopra's for admission and visa process to lanagara College.
I'm working with IDP now and I'm not happy with their services.

blossom2903

Oct 29, 2018
hi, i have applied to langara on 17 oct 2018 for associate of computer science for may intake 2019 . i have got langara id but yet didnot recieve any offer letter . Are there chances to get offer letter at this moment of time? and when do we get the password of langara id ?

Reshmaroy

Nov 7, 2018
hi, i have applied to langara on 17 oct 2018 for associate of computer science for may intake 2019 . i have got langara id but yet didnot recieve any offer letter . Are there chances to get offer letter at this moment of time? and when do we get the password of langara id ?
Hi!
Even I had applied on 18th october, for post bacbaccalaure in accounting(May 2019 intake)
I emailed the college for knowing the status of my application.
Initially they said that the seats are available.
Later on November 29th they emailed me stating that my course was full and asked me to fill a deactivation form.

They will not email you about the availability of seats unless you email them first.
Please contact ieindia@langara.ca for more information.

And the password is FL-YYYYMMDD
Password is set to the first letter of your first name, the first letter of your last name, a dash, and your birthdate.

Yuvika sharma

Dec 6, 2018
Is there anyone who applied for post degree diploma in business administration in langara college for may 2019 intake...??????
I applied in September and still waiting for my offer letter.... Iam very worried...

Reshmaroy

Nov 7, 2018
Is there anyone who applied for post degree diploma in business administration in langara college for may 2019 intake...??????
I applied in September and still waiting for my offer letter.... Iam very worried...
Yes, I did my second preference was for post degree diploma in business administration
They are currently accepting waiting list only for the PDD Business Administration progrma for May/Summer 2019 intake. If you would like to withdraw the current application and defer your admission to a later Semester, please fill out a new Reactivation form and choose a different intake. The form can be downloaded here: https://langara.ca/departments/registrar-and-enrolment-services/student-forms/reactivate-application.pdf .

Yuvika sharma

Dec 6, 2018
When did you apply..???
Because i asked many students... No one get the offer letter for this course till now for may intake...
Did anyone get offer letter for this course may 2019 intake ??

Reshmaroy

Nov 7, 2018
When did you apply..???
Because i asked many students... No one get the offer letter for this course till now for may intake...
Did anyone get offer letter for this course may 2019 intake ??
I applied in October.
Even I don't know anyone who got an offer letter for may 2019

Reshmaroy

Nov 7, 2018
I applied through IDP, and they couldn't answer all my questions so I started emailing the college directly.

And langara accepts application 11 months before the intake and gives admission on first come first serve basis, so chances are quite low for may 2019 intake

FYI
The email id ieindia@langara.ca replies within 24hours.
If you send an email to others address they take 2 weeks to reply.

I recommed you to email the college for correct information and if needed send in the reactivation form asap! It's free, you don't have to pay application fees again.

They have opened the admission for September 2019 in November 2018, you have already lost 1 month.

And don't just depend on your consultancy.
They gave me all the information atleast 2 weeks after I got it from the college directly.

Yuvika sharma

Dec 6, 2018
I also applied through idp...my agent told me that we have to wait and if seats will full.. They deffer our application for next intake...

For which course you applied and on which date and for which intake...????

Reshmaroy

Nov 7, 2018
I also applied through idp...my agent told me that we have to wait and if seats will full.. They deffer our application for next intake...

For which course you applied and on which date and for which intake...????
It doesn't get deffered automatically
You have to submit a form

I applied on October 18th for may 2019
Post baccalaureate diploma in accounting
And post baccalaureate diploma in business administration as my option 2