+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Langara College, January 2019, Visa Approved. Contact me for help or if you are going to Langara.

kikipotter18

Jul 2, 2018
New Delhi
Hello,

I applied for the pg diploma in web and mobile development for may,2019 intake on 14 September,
I didn't applied through an agent but myself only,
I received the payment receipt but they haven't informed me about the next steps, and haven't given me any id or link as such to upload all my documents.

Can anyone help me on this?
you will be given a Langara id. u need. to create a password. after payment, u'll be contacted through e-mails. if nothing has happened, contact the admission department.

kikipotter18

Jul 2, 2018
New Delhi
Hi
I have applied for marketing management and international business mamangement program for jan got deferred it to may 2019 becuz seats were full
have submitted the reactivation of application form to the concerned person , no reply since then what should i do?
e-mail them again. contact the admission department, and international student section.

kikipotter18

Jul 2, 2018
New Delhi
Hey! Congratulations for getting the admission!
I have also applied for the same course for May intake. I wanted to know if they asked for the original set of documents to be submitted as well after they gave you the offer letter?
Also since I just completed my undergraduate studies, I only have a provisional certificate and not the actual degree. Do you think that could hamper my chances of admission?
no, they just need notarized scanned copies of all ur documents. Provisional degree along with transcripts will also work. you can tell them you are yet to receive your degree.

Shreyab

Sep 15, 2018
  • All semester mark-sheets of Master's Degree
  • Master's Degree
  • Master's Transcripts
  • Master's No Backlog Certificate
  • All semester mark-sheets of Bachelor's Degree
  • Bachelor's Degree
  • Bachelor's Transcripts
  • Bachelor's No Backlog Certificate
  • 12th Mark-sheet & Passing certificate
  • 10th Mark-sheet & Passing certificate
  • Certificate or Diploma of any other course undertaken simultaneously
  • IELTS Score Sheet
  • Passport Copy
  • Internship or Work Experience Letters/Certificates if any
  • Letter of Intent (for Program admission as well as Visa process)
  • Langara Consent authorization form (provided by Chopras)
Thanks for the reply!
I did not send them my 12thand 10th marksheets or my passport photocopy because it wasn't written in their document requirements on the website!
Do you suggest I mail them those right now?

Reactions: kikipotter18

kikipotter18

Jul 2, 2018
New Delhi
Hello!
I am also applying for Post degree diploma in web and mobile app development in Langara college for the may intake 2019.
I had submitted my application on the 3rd of August but I have sent the complete set of documents on the 18th of September. Do you think I'm late or do I still have chances for getting admission?
Also, can you please tell me when did you send them your original transcripts?
I sent them everything all together. and no you aren't late, its just seats for this course gets filled up really quickly. so respond asap whenever the college contacts you.

Reactions: SharmaAB

Shreyab

Sep 15, 2018
Can you please tell me when did the college ask for the original transcripts? And how did you send it to them?

Robinsandhu

Aug 24, 2018
i also applied to langara for may but did not get any response. Is there any body who know about VCC yearly FEE for canadian business management diploma?

Shreyab

Sep 15, 2018
Hi all!
I am glad to inform you guys that my visa has been aproved! Here is my profile and timeline-

2009 - 10th - 69.4%
2011 - 12th - 74.5%
2011-2015 - Bachelors of Fine Arts (Art History), Delhi University - 72.9%
2014-2015 - Graphic Design certificate, MAAC - Grade A
2015-2017 - Master of Fine Arts (Applied Arts), Amity University - CGPA 7.94

From year 2011 to 2018 - Did a total of 6 internships in sectors related to my education and 5 exhibition of
my own artworks.
IELTS - 7.0 (L - 8.5, R - 7, S - 7, W - 6)

College in Canada - Langara College
Admitted for - January 2019 intake
Course - Post Degree Diploma Web & Mobile App Design

Applied on 5 April
Got admission letter on 18 July
Deposited first year fees on 10 August
Applied for GIC on 18 August
Got GIC on 20 August
Applied for visa on 5 september (online application)
Got visa approval on 12 september

CURRENTLY - Passport sent for stamping through VFS on 13 September.

Eagerly waiting for my passport!

Everything done through Chopras.

I would like to share my experience to give hopes to those students who think they cannot go to Canada after their Masters as ther are chances of visa refusal, if you undertake a diploma or a certificate program. Many agents and pplicants will tell you this, but dont believe them. If your education is related and you are genuine, you will get visa.
Moroever if anyone else going to Langara College, for Jan 2019 intake please do contact me! Or if you need any help in anything!
I got an email after that my documents are missing and that I need to check in the check list for the missing documents. In the checklist the post secondary transcripts column is showing this message:
"Please provide official transcripts from all institutions attended. Transcripts should be sent directly to the Registrar's Office from the issuing institution(s) or submitted to the Registrar's Office in a signed and sealed envelope."

They are asking for the originals right now? I don't understand this!
I haven't even received the offer letter yet so why are they asking for the originals?

Sumesthkr

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
you will be given a Langara id. u need. to create a password. after payment, u'll be contacted through e-mails. if nothing has happened, contact the admission department.
Hello,

I just want to know,, after how many days we get the langara login id and password. After applying?

Robinsandhu

Aug 24, 2018
Hi all!
I am glad to inform you guys that my visa has been aproved! Here is my profile and timeline-

2009 - 10th - 69.4%
2011 - 12th - 74.5%

From year 2011 to 2018 - Did a total of 6 internships in sectors related to my education and 5 exhibition of
my own artworks.

Applied on 5 April
Got GIC on 20 August

I would like to share my experience to give hopes to those students who think they cannot go to Canada after their Masters as ther are chances of visa refusal, if you undertake a diploma or a certificate program. Many agents and pplicants will tell you this, but dont believe them. If your education is related and you are genuine, you will get visa.
Moroever if anyone else going to Langara College, for Jan 2019 intake please do contact me! Or if you need any help in anything!
CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT HOW MUCH TIME LANGARA WOULD TAKE TO PROVIDE LOA AFTER RECEIVING TUTION FEE?

Lovesandy

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Hi all!

2009 - 10th - 69.4%
2011 - 12th - 74.5%

my own artworks.

Applied on 5 April
Got GIC on 20 August

I had applied for offer letter in langara on 1sep2019. And status is under review. When i open program checklist there some of the docs dient hv recieved date. Do my agents required to send them again. Please help me.