+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Langara College, January 2019, Visa Approved. Contact me for help or if you are going to Langara.

mangat_

Jul 13, 2018
When ever i have send them email... ..the reply come after 15 to 20 days.
Even i send mail to them on 4th September regarding this issue and till then there is no response from there side except a automatic reply that says it takes 20-25 days for processing.

kikipotter18

Jul 2, 2018
New Delhi
Congratulations !!
I also applied for the same course for may intake 2019. I applied on 19th july and also send my documents . But i login into my account daily & its not been updated since 31st july and it says 'Missing Documents' .
I'm little worried. Within how many days they send offer letter?
See, go through the checklist of your missing documents. right-click on program checklist link and open in new tab. Send them all the documents that have-not been received by them and you'll be good to go. I also had this issue, but once I sent them all the documents that they ask, there was no problem at all.

kikipotter18

Jul 2, 2018
New Delhi
I am also facing the same issue
See, go through the checklist of your missing documents. right-click on program checklist link and open in new tab. Send them all the documents that have-not been received by them and you'll be good to go. I also had this issue, but once I sent them all the documents that they ask, there was no problem at all.

mangat_

Jul 13, 2018
Thanks for your reply.
I already sent my documents except loi (a month ago) but when i checked my status it shows my documents are not recieved yet (in the checklist link).
So, what do you think i should send my documents again?

kikipotter18

Jul 2, 2018
New Delhi
Thanks for your reply.
I already sent my documents except loi (a month ago) but when i checked my status it shows my documents are not recieved yet (in the checklist link).
So, what do you think i should send my documents again?
no don't send again. also send in your letter of interest. what all documents are being shown incomplete? u need ur bachelors degree, transcript, backlog, and other documents.

Reactions: mangat_

SharmaAB

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
I will get my final year transcript by next week. I hope after submitting that i will get some positive reply...

Reactions: kikipotter18

Shreyab

Sep 15, 2018
Can you please tell me what all documents did you send them and did you send them via email? They are taking too long to reply to my mails so I don't know if they will review my documents

ksd1995

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Hi all!
I am glad to inform you guys that my visa has been aproved! Here is my profile and timeline-

2009 - 10th - 69.4%
2011 - 12th - 74.5%
2011-2015 - Bachelors of Fine Arts (Art History), Delhi University - 72.9%
2014-2015 - Graphic Design certificate, MAAC - Grade A
2015-2017 - Master of Fine Arts (Applied Arts), Amity University - CGPA 7.94

From year 2011 to 2018 - Did a total of 6 internships in sectors related to my education and 5 exhibition of
my own artworks.
IELTS - 7.0 (L - 8.5, R - 7, S - 7, W - 6)

College in Canada - Langara College
Admitted for - January 2019 intake
Course - Post Degree Diploma Web & Mobile App Design

Applied on 5 April
Got admission letter on 18 July
Deposited first year fees on 10 August
Applied for GIC on 18 August
Got GIC on 20 August
Applied for visa on 5 september (online application)
Got visa approval on 12 september

CURRENTLY - Passport sent for stamping through VFS on 13 September.

Eagerly waiting for my passport!

Everything done through Chopras.

I would like to share my experience to give hopes to those students who think they cannot go to Canada after their Masters as ther are chances of visa refusal, if you undertake a diploma or a certificate program. Many agents and pplicants will tell you this, but dont believe them. If your education is related and you are genuine, you will get visa.
Moroever if anyone else going to Langara College, for Jan 2019 intake please do contact me! Or if you need any help in anything!
Congratulationss :) When are you planning to visit then?

SharmaAB

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Do i need to send notorised photocopies of all documents by post.... pls reply if you got any idea

Sumesthkr

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hello,

I applied for the pg diploma in web and mobile development for may,2019 intake on 14 September,
I didn't applied through an agent but myself only,
I received the payment receipt but they haven't informed me about the next steps, and haven't given me any id or link as such to upload all my documents.

Can anyone help me on this?

abbynam

Jul 30, 2018
Hi all!
I am glad to inform you guys that my visa has been aproved! Here is my profile and timeline-

2009 - 10th - 69.4%
2011 - 12th - 74.5%

From year 2011 to 2018 - Did a total of 6 internships in sectors related to my education and 5 exhibition of
my own artworks.

Applied on 5 April
Got GIC on 20 August

I would like to share my experience to give hopes to those students who think they cannot go to Canada after their Masters as ther are chances of visa refusal, if you undertake a diploma or a certificate program. Many agents and pplicants will tell you this, but dont believe them. If your education is related and you are genuine, you will get visa.
Moroever if anyone else going to Langara College, for Jan 2019 intake please do contact me! Or if you need any help in anything!
Hi
I have applied for marketing management and international business mamangement program for jan got deferred it to may 2019 becuz seats were full
have submitted the reactivation of application form to the concerned person , no reply since then what should i do?

SharmaAB

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Hello,

I applied for the pg diploma in web and mobile development for may,2019 intake on 14 September,
I didn't applied through an agent but myself only,
I received the payment receipt but they haven't informed me about the next steps, and haven't given me any id or link as such to upload all my documents.

Can anyone help me on this?
Hi...
I think the college take 10 to 15 working days to generate id and link to upload documents. So no need to worry. Just wait till than

_srishty

Sep 19, 2018
Hi all!

2009 - 10th - 69.4%
2011 - 12th - 74.5%

my own artworks.

Applied on 5 April
Got GIC on 20 August

Hey! Congratulations for getting the admission!
I have also applied for the same course for May intake. I wanted to know if they asked for the original set of documents to be submitted as well after they gave you the offer letter?
Also since I just completed my undergraduate studies, I only have a provisional certificate and not the actual degree. Do you think that could hamper my chances of admission?

Shreyab

Sep 15, 2018
Hello!
I am also applying for Post degree diploma in web and mobile app development in Langara college for the may intake 2019.
I had submitted my application on the 3rd of August but I have sent the complete set of documents on the 18th of September. Do you think I'm late or do I still have chances for getting admission?
Also, can you please tell me when did you send them your original transcripts?

kikipotter18

Jul 2, 2018
New Delhi
Can you please tell me what all documents did you send them and did you send them via email? They are taking too long to reply to my mails so I don't know if they will review my documents
  • All semester mark-sheets of Master's Degree
  • Master's Degree
  • Master's Transcripts
  • Master's No Backlog Certificate
  • All semester mark-sheets of Bachelor's Degree
  • Bachelor's Degree
  • Bachelor's Transcripts
  • Bachelor's No Backlog Certificate
  • 12th Mark-sheet & Passing certificate
  • 10th Mark-sheet & Passing certificate
  • Certificate or Diploma of any other course undertaken simultaneously
  • IELTS Score Sheet
  • Passport Copy
  • Internship or Work Experience Letters/Certificates if any
  • Letter of Intent (for Program admission as well as Visa process)
  • Langara Consent authorization form (provided by Chopras)