+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LANDING IN CANADA ??? -All You Need To Know.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Qorax,

I did my landing in July and came back in August. I will be flying back for good in November. Unfortunately, I did not get my jewellery evaluation done during the 1st landing. Can I do it now without being taxed? Someone mentioned that I will be not be taxed if I declare it anytime within 1 year. Please advise.
You ought to have done it during your landing. Traveling back to Canada is no longer considered “landing”.

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
Hello Folks,

I got my PPR yesterday. First of my timelines are mentioned below:

ITA: 12-June
AOR: 26-July
ADR: 19-Oct
PPR: 25-Oct
Stream: FSW-PNP O

Now, the IRCC has asked me to submit the passport to local VFS along with two photos and letter. I have to pay the pay fee at VFS for their services at the center

However, I am confused about the Service Charge for Application Processing Fee. Do I need to pay any fee online for getting my entry Visa stamped and include any sort of receipt or it is already covered in the $ 1050 CAD fee I have already paid for the application? There is no clarity offered on the website so I need your advice please as I intend to submit passport on coming Monday.

Thanks in advance.

divineeagle

Oct 27, 2018
please I just registered some months ago and and I seriously need Gods help in this. Am an Evangelist a Singer Of The Gospel Of Our Lord Jesus Christ and also an electrician. Am from Nigeria and I want to come over to Preach The Gospel and I don't have all it takes to be there. Please I need your help God Bless you

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please I just registered some months ago and and I seriously need Gods help in this. Am an Evangelist a Singer Of The Gospel Of Our Lord Jesus Christ and also an electrician. Am from Nigeria and I want to come over to Preach The Gospel and I don't have all it takes to be there. Please I need your help God Bless you
Go to your prayers...

Reactions: Johnny Ghaddar

SIMAL

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Hello Folks,

I got my PPR yesterday. First of my timelines are mentioned below:

ITA: 12-June
AOR: 26-July
ADR: 19-Oct
PPR: 25-Oct
Stream: FSW-PNP O

Now, the IRCC has asked me to submit the passport to local VFS along with two photos and letter. I have to pay the pay fee at VFS for their services at the center

However, I am confused about the Service Charge for Application Processing Fee. Do I need to pay any fee online for getting my entry Visa stamped and include any sort of receipt or it is already covered in the $ 1050 CAD fee I have already paid for the application? There is no clarity offered on the website so I need your advice please as I intend to submit passport on coming Monday.

Thanks in advance.
You have to pay Rs.1500 per passport and if you want SMS tracking Rs. 150 additional.

leiloola

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Mexico City
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Hello everyone!
I got my PR back in 2016 but moving to Canada only on summer next year to comply with the 720 days of residence in the country.
My question is about the renewal: is it an automatic process or can I be denied it? Please let's assume I'm compliant with all the requirements (720 days living in the country, etc...)
Thanks! And please let me know if there is a better thread where I should post this question.

drkular

Apr 9, 2018
Hi.. Can anyone please tell me if you have to make a landing before expiration of your medicals or before expiration of your passport (whichever is earlier?) or in case of the latter do you have to make a landing at least one year before expiration of your passport?

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi.. Can anyone please tell me if you have to make a landing before expiration of your medicals or before expiration of your passport (whichever is earlier?) or in case of the latter do you have to make a landing at least one year before expiration of your passport?
There should be an expiration date on your Visa stamp and/or CoPR that'll usually correspond with the date your medicals will expire, you must land on or before that date.

wonderingnomad

Nov 13, 2018
Hey! is it possible to take another medical or extend my medical? i plan to travel end Jan. Just mailed my passport today. T.T I just figured now that i need to do landing before my medical expires :/

yasirhusain

Dec 6, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
UK
Hello Everyone,

Need answers to few queries related to PoF before we land in Canada. If anyone can help, I would be very thankful

1. As POF, we are bringing Demand Draft in Canadian Dollars instead of Cash. Are we required to bring bank statements as well?

2. Demand Drafts created are in the name of Spouse rather then PA, I hope there is no issue in that as both PA and Spouse are landing together. If anyone has faced such scenario please share your feedback.

Bella89

Jan 4, 2019
Hi Qorax

We are a couple from India landing in Toronto on March 5, 2019. I saw your post on Landing which cleared a few doubts. However, I still have one which hopefully you can address. I am the primary applicant and my husband is the dependent. For proof of funds, I had shown my savings account statement and my husband had shown his Employee Provident Fund balance. We wish to open an account with Scotiabank from our home country and transfer the funds and show the confirmation as proof to the immigration agent at Pearson airport. My doubt is, should I open 2 accounts (one in the primary applicant's name and the other in the dependent's name) and transfer the respective funds into the respective accounts separately? Or will it be ok if I open a single account under my (the primary applicant) name and transfer the full amount (mine & his) into that single account?