+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing Experience at Toronto Pearson International Airport

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
All the best in Canada.

#1: I did fill the declaration card. They took it and it was fine.
#2: I didn't do any of that. Perhaps it's only for those coming from the US?

Regarding the duration of stay, I personally mentioned my stay of 20 days. They didn't really say much apart from the fact that I would need to apply for a PRTD to re-enter Canada.

Pooja7

Feb 20, 2019
Hello guys,
We will be landing in Toronto (YYZ) on 16th July. We are 2 adults and a 3 yr old with 6 large suitcases, 3 small ones and 2/3 laptop bags . (i know... quite a bit of luggage).
Would we be able to get a taxi that would accomodate all this luggage at the airport? Do we have to pre-book it? Any reccomendation?

Any help or suggestion in this regard is welcome.

Thanks.

myth9

Oct 22, 2018
Hello guys,
We will be landing in Toronto (YYZ) on 16th July. We are 2 adults and a 3 yr old with 6 large suitcases, 3 small ones and 2/3 laptop bags . (i know... quite a bit of luggage).
Would we be able to get a taxi that would accomodate all this luggage at the airport? Do we have to pre-book it? Any reccomendation?

Any help or suggestion in this regard is welcome.

Thanks.
Hi,

Did you choose a SUV or a Van to fit all the luggage and did you have to pre-book it?

Also, did you ask for a toddler seat for your 3 yr old, I am landing next week and in a similar situation?

Regards

Pooja7

Feb 20, 2019
Hi,
We took a mini-van at the airport. No need to pre-book it.

Once you come out of the airport to the area where taxis are available, there will be a guy regulating the taxi traffic there. You just let him know that you have lot of luggage and would need a mini van.

He will let u know once mini van/SUV is available. It takes 5-10 minutes since frequency of SUV is less than regular taxi.

Hope this helps!

Pooja7

Feb 20, 2019
We brought our car seat from India. So we just had to tie it in.

If not, I am not sure if you have a car seat readily available in mini vans

Anonymus1

Nov 20, 2016
Hello All,

I got my passport verified and the next step is to get 'landing done'. Currently, I reside in Toronto and plan to travel to USA in two weeks time. My query is whether I can do 'landing' on my way back to Canada from USA and which documents should I keep with myself?