+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LAKEHEAD UNIVERSITY

EmiliaA

Feb 5, 2019
I

i have uploaded my ielts trf on student portal but not couriered yet my ielts trf . I will do it when i get the conditional offer !!!
I

i have uploaded my ielts trf on student portal but not couriered yet my ielts trf . I will do it when i get the conditional offer !!!
I

where exactly in the student portal did you apload it. i apploaded mine in the transcripts section becoz i didn't know where to apload it. am worried becoz i dont know if they will see it

prayag9582

Jan 16, 2019
where exactly in the student portal did you apload it. i apploaded mine in the transcripts section becoz i didn't know where to apload it. am worried becoz i dont know if they will see it
I uploaded the trf in unofficial english test result option !!!!

EmiliaA

Feb 5, 2019
I uploaded the trf in unofficial english test result option !!!!
I didn't see that section for IELTS, i only saw for statement of purpose, unofficial transcripts, unofficial degree, cv, official transcripts and degree but no part for unofficial english test results. am officially worried now.

prayag9582

Jan 16, 2019
I didn't see that section for IELTS, i only saw for statement of purpose, unofficial transcripts, unofficial degree, cv, official transcripts and degree but no part for unofficial english test results. am officially worried now.
I didnt find any option for uploading cv and sop but i have couriered them . U need to ask this to university if the option is not available for uploading the unofficial english test result !!!! Just mail them

prayag9582

Jan 16, 2019
I
I have applied in january for meng in electrical and computer engineering. and my status is also complete and under review. Do you have any idea when they might respond?
i don knw bro even i m waiting for their response maybe we will get response in next 20 days !!!! And hopefully positive

Reactions: diponghosh