+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LAKEHEAD UNIVERSITY

Chakravarty

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
Hi y'all, does anyone know if LU will be on the DLI list on Nov 3?
I don’t think so..bcoz I talked with them ..they are ready to start online only..didn’t seem like they are trying to get in the DL list..do you have your study permit

VamShu

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
I don’t think so..bcoz I talked with them ..they are ready to start online only..didn’t seem like they are trying to get in the DL list..do you have your study permit
I had 1 to 1 with International Student Advisor, she mentioned that they are expecting that lakehead will be on approved DLI list on 3rd Nov and she also mentioned that even if its approved, classes will be Online but it will not stop us to travel if lakehead is on aproved DLI list.

Reactions: Chakravarty

Koelia

Aug 12, 2020
I had 1 to 1 with International Student Advisor, she mentioned that they are expecting that lakehead will be on approved DLI list on 3rd Nov and she also mentioned that even if its approved, classes will be Online but it will not stop us to travel if lakehead is on aproved DLI list.
Oh! Thanks for the Update! I really hope it is.. Ik the classes will be online, frankly don't mind online classes as long as I can take them from Canada.
The apps of the students whose DLI is not on the list, are on hold, so I am really hoping we are on it by NOV 3!

VamShu

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Oh! Thanks for the Update! I really hope it is.. Ik the classes will be online, frankly don't mind online classes as long as I can take them from Canada.
The apps of the students whose DLI is not on the list, are on hold, so I am really hoping we are on it by NOV 3!
Lakehead added to approved list of DLIs.. I think now no need of any other document apart from visa.