+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LAKEHEAD UNIVERSITY

prayag9582

Jan 16, 2019
Have u applied in some other university?
Also If u ll get any change in status please update here?
hey , just want to tell u that they have recieved all my official documents and today , my status is changed to complete !!! now waiting for thier final decision . i hope it will be positive .. fingers crossed !!! :)

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
thats goodmine is incomplete only proof of degree is pending...
what did u sent for proof of degree>
hey , just want to tell u that they have recieved all my official documents and today , my status is changed to complete !!! now waiting for thier final decision . i hope it will be positive .. fingers crossed !!! :)

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
I sent the official degree which i got from the university , u can mail them and ask them about the status of ur degree and application .. :)
I even ask my uni ( ptu ) to send the Official degree certificate but they r displaying your college already received the degree :/ dnt knw wht to do next ... my Uni is not even picking the call ... under wht uni did u apply

prayag9582

Jan 16, 2019
I even ask my uni ( ptu ) to send the Official degree certificate but they r displaying your college already received the degree :/ dnt knw wht to do next ... my Uni is not even picking the call ... under wht uni did u apply
They are saying tht ur college already recieved the degree , tht means u need to contact ur college ....

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
Why they send there....
Did u got your degree from the college?
And If yes was you able to send a different degree certificate to Lakehead