+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LAKEHEAD UNIVERSITY

prayag9582

Jan 16, 2019
Why they send there....
Did u got your degree from the college?
And If yes was you able to send a different degree certificate to Lakehead
my university sent my degree at home by courier... i think u should contact ur college (registrar) and not the university . In addition to this , ask ur classmates whether they have got their degree delivered at home or not !!!!!

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
my university sent my degree at home by courier... i think u should contact ur college (registrar) and not the university . In addition to this , ask ur classmates whether they have got their degree delivered at home or not !!!!!
Yes I think they wont send official degree certificate anywhere.. its only given for a single time/// I ll contact my college nw

prayag9582

Jan 16, 2019
Yes I think they wont send official degree certificate anywhere.. its only given for a single time/// I ll contact my college nw
yes submit ur degree as soon as possible otherwise ur status wont change to complete and it will take long time !!! mine is complete and under review now !!

Geeked

Aug 18, 2018
I emailed lakehead and told them if it was OK to use my unofficial transcripts and proof of degree on the interim till a decision on my application is out. They actually said they only need the official documents when the application decision has been made. Do I go with that or should I just try to get my undergrad school to mail them the documents

Reactions: Olalemi

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
Yes I got the same reply... nd even my official proof of degree is pending... so no worry...
I emailed lakehead and told them if it was OK to use my unofficial transcripts and proof of degree on the interim till a decision on my application is out. They actually said they only need the official documents when the application decision has been made. Do I go with that or should I just try to get my undergrad school to mail them the documents[/QUOTE

prayag9582

Jan 16, 2019
I emailed lakehead and told them if it was OK to use my unofficial transcripts and proof of degree on the interim till a decision on my application is out. They actually said they only need the official documents when the application decision has been made. Do I go with that or should I just try to get my undergrad school to mail them the documents
no , they need only official transcript and degree to make their decision . Do not couriered any unofficial documents otherwise ur application will be rejected !!! hope it helps

EmiliaA

Feb 5, 2019
I emailed them too and they told me the same thing but i sent the official documents and the status is complete and under review. it the section of documents in myinfo account it shows official transcripts and certificate received. when do you think they will start issuing the offer letters for fall intake?

prayag9582

Jan 16, 2019
I emailed them too and they told me the same thing but i sent the official documents and the status is complete and under review. it the section of documents in myinfo account it shows official transcripts and certificate received. when do you think they will start issuing the offer letters for fall intake?
Hey , mine is also complete and under review . I think they will start telling their decision from late feb !!

EmiliaA

Feb 5, 2019
Hey , mine is also complete and under review . I think they will start telling their decision from late feb !!
which program did you apply? whats your profile? i didn't send my ielts by mail, i uploaded it on the transcript section becoz i didn't see the space to upload it

prayag9582

Jan 16, 2019
which program did you apply? whats your profile? i didn't send my ielts by mail, i uploaded it on the transcript section becoz i didn't see the space to upload it
I have applied for msc computer science (fall 2019)
My profile -
10- 72.3%
12-72.6%
Btech (cs) - 67%
Ielts - 7 overall (l-8.5 , r-6 , w-7 , s-6.5)
Wbu ??

prayag9582

Jan 16, 2019
I
i have uploaded my ielts trf on student portal but not couriered yet my ielts trf . I will do it when i get the conditional offer !!!

EmiliaA

Feb 5, 2019
I have applied for msc computer science (fall 2019)
My profile -
10- 72.3%
12-72.6%
Btech (cs) - 67%
Ielts - 7 overall (l-8.5 , r-6 , w-7 , s-6.5)
Wbu ??
my profile
Bsc Public Health second class upper division
IELTS 7 overall ( listening and reading 7.5, writing and speaking 6.5) applied for MPH