January 23
Passport Req..
January 23
VISA ISSUED...
January 23
LANDED..........
Soon
Mrs.montague said:
Good day lovely people. My husband had his interview last week. And I was at the interview they allowed me into the building but not the booth. He got a terrible woman, she didn't dought our relationship, but she had a problem with the fact that I travel so much. Which is 2 times a year. And also she had a issue with the fact that my husband sends me money. Asked him how he could afford it. He is a mechanic and he explained that to her and she insisted that mechanics don't make good money in Jamaica. She then asked him if I get money from the government. And he told her no. She also had a issue with him being listed as revoked on my life insurance. She gave him his passport back and told him that she would contact him by mail. Does this mean its a denial? I am devastated.
I'm sorry to hear that hubby had such a tough interview.. It sounds like she was trying to figure out if you are lying on your app to make things look good....having said that.. Her questions were very offensive ...the only thing I can think about is that the revoked life insurance may look like you only put him on and the took him off for immigration purposes ...just because they didn't give you the visa in the spot doesn't mean he will be denied ...just pray ..im sure if will be okay .....others have left with their passports only to be asked to mail or bring it in weeks later so keep the faith. :)

Stuntxd9

May 4, 2015
Visa Office......
KNGVO
App. Filed.......
April 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
Question guys!
As anyone who landed still seeing Jamaican address on ecas? If so, will that affect getting PR card mailed to a Canadian address?

Lisamac

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 25, 2016
AOR Received.
November 22, 2016
File Transfer...
October 2016/Kingston started to process app on Oct.24,2016
Med's Request
Upfront/ PC Upfront
Med's Done....
17/06/2016
Interview........
March 2,2017
Passport Req..
March 2,2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2,2017
LANDED..........
March 27, 2017
I ave to say thanks to God that after 6 mths and 5 days this journey is 95% over it will b completed when I land. Also thanks to this forum you all ave been a great help. So I had my interview this morning and glory to God I got visa on the spot. Interview lasted 15 minutes, but the entire process took two hrs. I was the second person to be interviewed by the younger white lady and she was quite nice. She asked me to explain how my relationship with my husband developed after I met him until we got married, where he works, how much he's paid, she asked about past relationships and what I plan to do when I get to Canada, then she said she is satisfied that my relationship with my husband is genuine. For those with upcoming interviews, pray, know ur spouse, know about past relationships, be honest and make eye contact and be confident in ur relationship. I wish those with upcoming interviews all the very best. Landing story coming soon. She also went over the document I carried.

hubbyjam

Aug 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 20
AOR Received.
August 11
File Transfer...
August 30th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
January 23
Passport Req..
January 23
VISA ISSUED...
January 23
LANDED..........
Soon
Lisamac said:
I ave to say thanks to God that after 6 mths and 5 days this journey is 95% over it will b completed when I land. Also thanks to this forum you all ave been a great help. So I had my interview this morning and glory to God I got visa on the spot. Interview lasted 15 minutes, but the entire process took two hrs. I was the second person to be interviewed by the younger white lady and she was quite nice. She asked me to explain how my relationship with my husband developed after I met him until we got married, where he works, how much he's paid, she asked about past relationships and what I plan to do when I get to Canada, then she said she is satisfied that my relationship with my husband is genuine. For those with upcoming interviews, pray, know ur spouse, know about past relationships, be honest and make eye contact and be confident in ur relationship. I wish those with upcoming interviews all the very best. Landing story coming soon. She also went over the document I carried.
I'm so happy for you ..I have been waiting for you to update with good news ..congratulations! It's over!! :D

Cbreeze

Nov 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/10/2016
AOR Received.
27/10/2016
File Transfer...
16/11/2016
Interview........
22/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
22/02/2017
LANDED..........
03/03/2017
Lisamac said:
Congrats!! I would also add if you have any "red flags" address them head on and be prepared.

Lisamac

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 25, 2016
AOR Received.
November 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront/ PC Upfront
Med's Done....
17/06/2016
Interview........
March 2,2017
Passport Req..
March 2,2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2,2017
LANDED..........
March 27, 2017
hubbyjam said:
I'm so happy for you ..I have been waiting for you to update with good news ..congratulations! It's over!! :D
thank u hubbyjam :-*

Lisamac

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 25, 2016
AOR Received.
November 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront/ PC Upfront
Med's Done....
17/06/2016
Interview........
March 2,2017
Passport Req..
March 2,2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2,2017
LANDED..........
March 27, 2017
Cbreeze said:
Congrats!! I would also add if you have any "red flags" address them head on and be prepared.
thank u and I definetly agree.

Lisamac

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 25, 2016
AOR Received.
November 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront/ PC Upfront
Med's Done....
17/06/2016
Interview........
March 2,2017
Passport Req..
March 2,2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2,2017
LANDED..........
March 27, 2017
Smithd I am praying for u girl. ;)

rcspousalsponsorship

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga to Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Doc's Request.
PCC and Schedule A Feb 22, 2017
AOR Received.
Feb 22, 2017
File Transfer...
April 02, 2017
Passport Req..
Hope it'll be soon
;) Received my SA just now via email: "You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor". I'm so thrilled. ;) 1 weeks after receiving AOR.

;) ;) ;) ;:p :p :p I'm eager to buy a ticket already :p :p :p ;) ;) ;) ;

Williams12

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Aug 25 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
08-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2017
LANDED..........
Mar 14, 2017
rcspousalsponsorship said:
;) Received my SA just now via email: "You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor". I'm so thrilled. ;) 1 weeks after receiving AOR.

;) ;) ;) ;:p :p :p I'm eager to buy a ticket already :p :p :p ;) ;) ;) ;

So ecstatic for you you Mama! Sending love, I'll have a beer for you tonight

rcspousalsponsorship

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga to Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Doc's Request.
PCC and Schedule A Feb 22, 2017
AOR Received.
Feb 22, 2017
File Transfer...
April 02, 2017
Passport Req..
Hope it'll be soon
Williams12 said:
So ecstatic for you you Mama! Sending love, I'll have a beer for you tonight
Thanks, yes, every little milestone through this traumatic experience is worth celebrating

Smithd

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
09-09-2016
File Transfer...
15-09-2016
Med's Request
upfront/PC upfront
Med's Done....
25-07-2016
Interview........
02-02-2017
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting
LANDED..........
should be here already
Congrats Lisamac. We are still waiting. But I have to fly home in the morning unfortunately

Lisamac

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 25, 2016
AOR Received.
November 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront/ PC Upfront
Med's Done....
17/06/2016
Interview........
March 2,2017
Passport Req..
March 2,2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2,2017
LANDED..........
March 27, 2017
Smithd said:
Congrats Lisamac. We are still waiting. But I have to fly home in the morning unfortunately
. Thanks, all the best to u.

ofia

Nov 17, 2014
Visa Office......
kingston
App. Filed.......
Sept. 7 2018
Med's Done....
14-11-13
Lisamac said:
Congratulations my dear, know it wasn't an easy journey but by the grace of God you've made it.......

Soulmatestory

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
Lisamac said:
This forum has been a blessing by really calming my nerves!! Yaaay congrats to you Lisamac and many blessings for the future!