November 22 2016
Passport Req..
November 22
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2016
LANDED..........
November 26. 2016
JamtoCanlove said:
The PR card comes in about 4 weeks. Once he has that he can go to a Service Canada office with the required form and documents and he'll get his SIN the same day.
My Hubby got his SIN without the PR Card, they just wanted to see the form that the Embassy gave him to confirm PR.

Unrulytammi

May 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/16/16
Med's Request
upfront
Yesterday afternoon hubby had his Interview.....the longest 3 hr wait of my life!......but the end results was visa on spot! All praises to the most high!!!!! Not leaving myself out for sending a bombass application and of course this forum! Girllllllllll! This community here is the best! When I was stressing y'all calmed me and gave so much support and I'm happy to say I have even been bless to meet a member and we have become friends meeting up every month for a girls night out! Every time a member would go for an interview and come back with feed back and questions you best believe I took it down and shot up hubby with info and questions ...... Down.to the "scary fat white man" ppl been talking bout LOL :p All that info helped greatly! So for those who's interviews are coming up keep connected with this community even if your not so vocal which I wasn't but jah knows I been reading for 7 months lol........and for those who haven't gotten a call yet or just started the process your in the right place!
Ok the speech is over now for the interview part ........
My hubby was interviewed by a white lady that he said was nice and made him feel comfortable. The actual interview lasted about 10-15 minutes but the whole process took 3 hrs
The following questions that was asked were:
1) how did we meet?
2)how did the relationship developed?
3)when did you propose?
4) where did you propose and what was her reaction?
5)did you go on a honeymoon?
6)what is your wife's occupation?
7) why did you choose to marry your wife?
And they also asked him questions about the wedding ceremony which I expected bc my husband and I had the wedding ceremony and reception on different days not the most traditional thing to do.
I hope this helps someone .....stay positive stay strong all is already done remember that :-* :-*

theHenrys24

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
Done upfront
File Transfer...
21 Jan 2016
Med's Done....
Done upfront
Interview........
November 2016
Passport Req..
November 23, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 23, 2016
impatientwife said:
Today marks exactly 13 months since we applied, for those saying they got through quick and wasn't expecting it be very thankful, hubby had his interview today and was granted visa on spot, he was ask specific questions regarding our application, he got interviewed by the fat guy that everyone complains about but he said he was pretty cool. I flew down for the interview but didn't get up going in we were running late and end up parking across the embassy which isn't exactly allowed so I stayed with the car just in case a tow truck came by, his interview lasted 10-15mins but overall everything took about 3 hours because of having to wait for he passport and he wasn't called in on time for interview. I'm so thankful this awful journey which has left a bitter taste in my mouth is officially over.
Yes finally...I was waiting to here your success story.
Congratulations girl..i wish you all the best. ;)

hubbyjam

Aug 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 20
AOR Received.
August 11
File Transfer...
August 30th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
January 23
Passport Req..
January 23
VISA ISSUED...
January 23
LANDED..........
Soon
My husband got a call.today pushing his interview from this month to January.. Im so pissed ..they said something about new system yadda yadda ...they won't be able to get things ready on time yadda yadda ..anyhoo at least imndown here with him and will be for his interview but I just wanted this thing over argghh!! :mad:

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-10-2015 (extended until July 25,2017)
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016 (arrived @ KVO on 04-12-2016)
impatientwife said:
Today marks exactly 13 months since we applied, for those saying they got through quick and wasn't expecting it be very thankful, hubby had his interview today and was granted visa on spot, he was ask specific questions regarding our application, he got interviewed by the fat guy that everyone complains about but he said he was pretty cool. I flew down for the interview but didn't get up going in we were running late and end up parking across the embassy which isn't exactly allowed so I stayed with the car just in case a tow truck came by, his interview lasted 10-15mins but overall everything took about 3 hours because of having to wait for he passport and he wasn't called in on time for interview. I'm so thankful this awful journey which has left a bitter taste in my mouth is officially over.

Finally I'm so happy for you. The long wait is over

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
So we had over interview on November 24. Hubby was told he needs a new police record. He got the new record and he mailed it with his passport through DHL. It arrived on Monday. Today his application status was changed to Decision Made. I'm so nervous but I wanted to know what happens now? How long will they wait to notify him and how will they do it? Through email or phone call?

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
TRISHGD said:
So we had over interview on November 24. Hubby was told he needs a new police record. He got the new record and he mailed it with his passport through DHL. It arrived on Monday. Today his application status was changed to Decision Made. I'm so nervous but I wanted to know what happens now? How long will they wait to notify him and how will they do it? Through email or phone call?
He'll get a call from DHL to pick up his passport when they have it

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
theHenrys24 said:
Yes finally...I was waiting to here your success story.
Congratulations girl..i wish you all the best. ;)
Thanks Much ☺

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
TRISHGD said:
Finally I'm so happy for you. The long wait is over
Thanks Much ☺

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
impatientwife said:
He'll get a call from DHL to pick up his passport when they have it
Thanks Love

basl_jhjm

Dec 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Interview........
November 22 2016
Passport Req..
November 22
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2016
LANDED..........
November 26. 2016
hubbyjam said:
My husband got a call.today pushing his interview from this month to January.. Im so pissed ..they said something about new system yadda yadda ...they won't be able to get things ready on time yadda yadda ..anyhoo at least imndown here with him and will be for his interview but I just wanted this thing over argghh!! :mad:
Wow. That sucks. That was a fear of mine when my hubby was waiting for his interview.

chucky44

Feb 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
30-06-15
AOR Received.
02-08-15
File Transfer...
31-08-15 and Kingston started Process 9-9-15
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
22-04-15
Interview........
11-08-16 and got interview e-mail 07-07-16
Passport Req..
11-08-16
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-16
LANDED..........
22-08-16
Unrulytammi said:
Yesterday afternoon hubby had his Interview.....the longest 3 hr wait of my life!......but the end results was visa on spot! All praises to the most high!!!!! Not leaving myself out for sending a bombass application and of course this forum! Girllllllllll! This community here is the best! When I was stressing y'all calmed me and gave so much support and I'm happy to say I have even been bless to meet a member and we have become friends meeting up every month for a girls night out! Every time a member would go for an interview and come back with feed back and questions you best believe I took it down and shot up hubby with info and questions ...... Down.to the "scary fat white man" ppl been talking bout LOL :p All that info helped greatly! So for those who's interviews are coming up keep connected with this community even if your not so vocal which I wasn't but jah knows I been reading for 7 months lol........and for those who haven't gotten a call yet or just started the process your in the right place!
Ok the speech is over now for the interview part ........
My hubby was interviewed by a white lady that he said was nice and made him feel comfortable. The actual interview lasted about 10-15 minutes but the whole process took 3 hrs
The following questions that was asked were:
1) how did we meet?
2)how did the relationship developed?
3)when did you propose?
4) where did you propose and what was her reaction?
5)did you go on a honeymoon?
6)what is your wife's occupation?
7) why did you choose to marry your wife?
And they also asked him questions about the wedding ceremony which I expected bc my husband and I had the wedding ceremony and reception on different days not the most traditional thing to do.
I hope this helps someone .....stay positive stay strong all is already done remember that :-* :-*
Congrats yes for true this forum is the best place i don't know how i would go through without it. ;) thank you all for the support.

Unrulytammi

May 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/16/16
Med's Request
upfront
chucky44 said:
Congrats yes for true this forum is the best place i don't know how i would go through without it. ;) thank you all for the support.
Mi fi tell yuh!.....thanks hun....I believe it was you who spoke about getting the drivers record....something I had nooo clue about...so because of information shared like that a made sure hubby got it

Pharee

Nov 22, 2016
Unrulytammi said:
Mi fi tell yuh!.....thanks hun....I believe it was you who spoke about getting the drivers record....something I had nooo clue about...so because of information shared like that a made sure hubby got it
You have to take your driving record with you to switch over your drivers license in Canada?

How does it work ?

JamtoCanlove

Oct 19, 2016
basl_jhjm said:
My Hubby got his SIN without the PR Card, they just wanted to see the form that the Embassy gave him to confirm PR.
My mistake! This is what I read online. Great to know. Thanks for sharing.