Med's Done....
November 27, 2015
Passport Req..
October 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 21, 2016
LANDED..........
November 25, 2016
I think KVO processing time is very long.

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
ikema said:
I think KVO processing time is very long.
Imagine the people who have waited over 14 months and still nothing 8)

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
My husband is finally landing today at 1 o'clock in the morning! I cannot wait to see him, it has been over 14 months and we have a one-year-old child together… Hold the faith everybody, and really prepare yourself for those interviews… Don't let the immigration officers get on your skin and be confident in your answers!

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
Spartabarbiie said:
My husband is finally landing today at 1 o'clock in the morning! I cannot wait to see him, it has been over 14 months and we have a one-year-old child together… Hold of faith everybody, and really prepare yourself for those interviews… Don't let the immigration officers get on your skin and be confident in your answers!
CONGRATS!!!!!!! So they finally gave back the passport!!! Great news

basl_jhjm

Dec 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Interview........
November 22 2016
Passport Req..
November 22
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2016
LANDED..........
November 26. 2016
Spartabarbiie said:
My husband is finally landing today at 1 o'clock in the morning! I cannot wait to see him, it has been over 14 months and we have a one-year-old child together… Hold of faith everybody, and really prepare yourself for those interviews… Don't let the immigration officers get on your skin and be confident in your answers!

I am so happy for you. I wish you a life of happiness. Cant wait to hear your landing story. Safe travels to your husband

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
Spartabarbiie said:
Congrats so happy for you!!

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Thank you everyone! It is a tough process that is one thing I know for sure, I wish everybody a lifetime of happiness !

Lizann

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
SO happy for you Spartabarbie!!

I'm about to submit all our docs for the inland process including his OWP app and nearly flipped my lid last night when I noticed on his upfront medical proof document that they entered his passport # wrong!!

The woman was apologetic but said she cant change it as she already submitted the case but that she wrote to CIC to tell them of her mistake at the Drs. office and has to wait to hear back from them as the office that handles the Emedical for CIC is in AUSTRALIA !!

She said when they correct it she can issue me a corrected copy!!!
The aggravation and delay now - sigh - Lesson though - always check and double check and triple check!! Sigh
sigh... but I'm breathing as I trust GD and all things happen for good for those who trust HIM so every delay is for a purposes - 'Im breathing :)

mckay8228

Nov 16, 2016
I have been following this forums throughout my husbands application. We applied January 2016 and He finally has his interview next month( as we needed to pay PRRF and get the RCMP check done which i emailed and he will bring in original with him). They are requesting his passport and other supporting documents for our relationship which is genuine and a lot of pictures have been sent in. Im worried about him having to remember all the dates i have been there because i must have about 12 times or more over the past three years.

But what i really would like to know is if people who went for interviews along with their passports got the visa the same day? He is up to date with everything requested. I want to book his flight for the day after his interview and send the itinerary in for supporting document as well.. ;)

basl_jhjm

Dec 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Interview........
November 22 2016
Passport Req..
November 22
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2016
LANDED..........
November 26. 2016
mckay8228 said:
I have been following this forums throughout my husbands application. We applied January 2016 and He finally has his interview next month( as we needed to pay PRRF and get the RCMP check done which i emailed and he will bring in original with him). They are requesting his passport and other supporting documents for our relationship which is genuine and a lot of pictures have been sent in. Im worried about him having to remember all the dates i have been there because i must have about 12 times or more over the past three years.

But what i really would like to know is if people who went for interviews along with their passports got the visa the same day? He is up to date with everything requested. I want to book his flight for the day after his interview and send the itinerary in for supporting document as well.. ;)
I am debating booking my husband flight as well. It is 50/50 change he will get the passport back the same day.

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
Spartabarbiie said:
My husband is finally landing today at 1 o'clock in the morning! I cannot wait to see him, it has been over 14 months and we have a one-year-old child together… Hold the faith everybody, and really prepare yourself for those interviews… Don't let the immigration officers get on your skin and be confident in your answers!
Yeahhhhhh finallyyyyyyy just yesterday you crossed my mind so happy for you!!!

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
basl_jhjm said:
I am debating booking my husband flight as well. It is 50/50 change he will get the passport back the same day.
I've debated that as well but think I'll wait until he for sure has it in hand you can always purchase with insurance but for me I'm just gonna wait.

mckay8228

Nov 16, 2016
basl_jhjm said:

Yes either way he's coming and I'm booking. I can pay the fee too change flight and the difference if any. I'm excited and want to see how many people have got their visa the same day as their interview.

basl_jhjm

Dec 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Interview........
November 22 2016
Passport Req..
November 22
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2016
LANDED..........
November 26. 2016
mckay8228 said:
Yes either way he's coming and I'm booking. I can pay the fee too change flight and the difference if any. I'm excited and want to see how many people have got their visa the same day as their interview.
I was thinking the same as well. Because i almost prefer to pay the fee to change flight than have the flight i want sold out. I live in New Brunswick and alot of the connecting flight from Toronto arent the best with layovers for 12 hours

mckay8228

Nov 16, 2016
basl_jhjm said:
I was thinking the same as well. Because i almost prefer to pay the fee to change flight than have the flight i want sold out. I live in New Brunswick and alot of the connecting flight from Toronto arent the best with layovers for 12 hours
My hubby would have connecting flight too. Not 12 hours but a for sure a few hours. Connecting flight with roughly 37 seats on his second flight lol. So that's what I'm thinking too. Book a seat. Saves me a drive to Toronto as well. And if needed change his flight and pay the fees. Fingers crossed he gets visa same day.