06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
chhapa said:
May be you try with their embassy in canada to help u out ( for pcc), try to contact
Yes totally agree was just gonna recommend that I forget she said earlier they kept the passport.

canjamfam

Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
6-11-2015
File Transfer...
9-11-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
10-10-2016
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2016
LANDED..........
08-11-2016
chhapa said:
May be you try with their embassy in canada to help u out ( for pcc), try to contact
Yes tomorrow I am going to call the Netherland's embassy and see if they have a suggestion. Everything is closed today in Canada for Thanksgiving.

chhapa

Oct 4, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
canjamfam said:
Yes tomorrow I am going to call the Netherland's embassy and see if they have a suggestion. Everything is closed today in Canada for Thanksgiving.
check discussion
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/police-certificates-t454801.0.html

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
canjamfam said:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. My husband had his interview today and they asked for additional documents at the interview not on our email for the interview - police clearance from St. Maarten. We had tried unsuccessfully for months to get this information prior to submitting our application. I sent all of that with our application, the emails, the form, the unanswered email queries and a letter of explanation stating we tried to get this to cic as per the website info. The interviewer today told my husband without it they can't proceed with his application. They kept his passport too so that is not going to be helpful if we need to send a copy of it anywhere. I tried again today unsuccessfully to get through to the office in St. Maarten, it either just rings or puts you on eternal hold. I was on hold for almost an hour and then it disconnected itself. I don't know what else to do, does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? I have searched through the forums to see if anyone else had this issue and only came across 1 unanswered post. If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it. 3 days after he returned to Jamaica for his interview we got his TRV extension in the mail extended until Dec 2017, now that is useless and he is stuck there and me and our son are stuck here without him. :'(
I'm so sorry to hear about this. You would expect that they would ask for everything up front and if you have shown proof that you've tried elentlessly to get the police check, they should be able to weigh the circumstances. I really hope you find the info and get through to someone. Keep the faith and good luck.

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
canjamfam said:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. My husband had his interview today and they asked for additional documents at the interview not on our email for the interview - police clearance from St. Maarten. We had tried unsuccessfully for months to get this information prior to submitting our application. I sent all of that with our application, the emails, the form, the unanswered email queries and a letter of explanation stating we tried to get this to cic as per the website info. The interviewer today told my husband without it they can't proceed with his application. They kept his passport too so that is not going to be helpful if we need to send a copy of it anywhere. I tried again today unsuccessfully to get through to the office in St. Maarten, it either just rings or puts you on eternal hold. I was on hold for almost an hour and then it disconnected itself. I don't know what else to do, does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? I have searched through the forums to see if anyone else had this issue and only came across 1 unanswered post. If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it. 3 days after he returned to Jamaica for his interview we got his TRV extension in the mail extended until Dec 2017, now that is useless and he is stuck there and me and our son are stuck here without him. :'(
Have you hired an immigration lawyer...at this point i would suggest doing so. Or at least consulting with one. They would know better than any of us how to move forward in your situation. If you are in the Niagara/Hamilton area I can give you my lawyers info.

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Has anyone else experienced immigration keeping their passport and saying they will "decide" and get back to you with their decision... if so please inbox me...

basl_jhjm

Dec 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Interview........
November 22 2016
Passport Req..
November 22
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2016
LANDED..........
November 26. 2016
Spartabarbiie said:
Has anyone else experienced immigration keeping their passport and saying they will "decide" and get back to you with their decision... if so please inbox me...
I hope this didnt happen to you today.. Praying they call you back tomorrow to pick it up

Platinum876

May 25, 2016
Hi everyone just wanted to give my update. I emailed my MP and they responded with an complete update. My husband's interview is set for the end of November

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
Spartabarbiie said:
Did hubby have to bring in additional documents? If so maybe they just want to review them and then stamp the visa and return it when they're done.

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
impatientwife said:
Did hubby have to bring in additional documents? If so maybe they just want to review them and then stamp the visa and return it when they're done.
No, only police check and passport and the guy was Very rude, and my husband was so nervous and he was totally out of line. Three people went yesterday and he was so rude to all of them! My husband stayed and chatted with them. One lady came out and her passport was in her papers he gave back... so I'm assuming she didn't get through. She tried to get back through security cuz she didn't understand and they wouldn't let her back in.

basl_jhjm

Dec 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Interview........
November 22 2016
Passport Req..
November 22
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2016
LANDED..........
November 26. 2016
Platinum876 said:
Hi everyone just wanted to give my update. I emailed my MP and they responded with an complete update. My husband's interview is set for the end of November
Did they give you a date or did they say, it should be the end of November? I have been debating on emailing my MP.

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
Platinum876 said:
They gave me a date
They called you in for an interview? If so congrats!

basl_jhjm

Dec 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Interview........
November 22 2016
Passport Req..
November 22
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2016
LANDED..........
November 26. 2016
Platinum876 said:
They gave me a date
Congrats!!! So happy to hear

Platinum876

May 25, 2016
jacalinkup said:
They called you in for an interview? If so congrats!
No they didn't call us in. I emailed my MP ON Saturday and my MP office called me today with a complete update:

*Eligibility was finalized for the sponsor on December 16,2015
*Eligibility for the applicant has not processed yet
*They are working on it
*Security has not started yet
*A letter was sent on October 8,2016 to applicant
*Criminality in process
*Interview is end of November

They also indicated that the PT is down to 15 months and they can call after 90 days for an update. MP was very fast with getting back to me. Hope this helps