Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
shaniekj said:
HEY GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :p ::) 8) ;D :D ;) :) HUBBY GOT PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Hey !!! One more question and maybe I missed the answer somewhere before in all this excitement lol so sorry if you already answered but when he got his interview request did they just request he bring passport and updated police check? Or was there other things requested as well? Congrats again!!!

shaniekj

Mar 18, 2015
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015 resent app 08-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Redone Expired Police Check & sent 10-08-2016
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
File Transfer...
17-11-2015
Med's Request
n/a Handed in with Application
Med's Done....
11-08-2015
Interview........
05-10-2016
Passport Req..
2 weeks before interview was told to bring with him
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2016
LANDED..........
Soon
Hey no worries. We already sent an updated police check. Prior to the call I emailed them asking for a medical extension, at that time they advised a new police check was needed. All they asked for was to bring his passport.

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
shaniekj said:
Hey no worries. We already sent an updated police check. Prior to the call I emailed them asking for a medical extension, at that time they advised a new police check was needed. All they asked for was to bring his passport.
Ok! Because we got a new police check September and they mailed it from the police station and also they requested the original be brought along with passport. I'm just hoping that won't delay the possibility of getting visa on spot!

shaniekj

Mar 18, 2015
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015 resent app 08-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Redone Expired Police Check & sent 10-08-2016
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
File Transfer...
17-11-2015
Med's Request
n/a Handed in with Application
Med's Done....
11-08-2015
Interview........
05-10-2016
Passport Req..
2 weeks before interview was told to bring with him
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2016
LANDED..........
Soon
I pray it's smooth and simple for you Hun.

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adt83. I am just an oldie way back from the early post here 2009. :) I also had to get a police clearance from Canada for hubby I included fee but they sent it back. I got it from the RCMP a complete check across Canada. I would think you have to do 3 separate ones as he had to get one form JA.

Reactions: mel2017

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
Hope everyone had a great weekend, anyone who has interviews this week good luck hoping KVO picks up the pace again this week.

basl_jhjm

Dec 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Interview........
November 22 2016
Passport Req..
November 22
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2016
LANDED..........
November 26. 2016
impatientwife said:
Hope everyone had a great weekend, anyone who has interviews this week good luck hoping KVO picks up the pace again this week.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend. I am praying for everyone that has an upcoming interview and still waiting for good news like myself. I am praying for a call in the coming weeks.

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Happy thanksgiving all! Good news to come this week!

Jamaicanadian

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Toronto East
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF 22-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Interview........
11-10-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
Spartabarbiie said:
Happy thanksgiving all! Good news to come this week!
In Jesus' name, Amen to that!!! Happy thanksgiving!!!

canjamfam

Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
6-11-2015
File Transfer...
9-11-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
10-10-2016
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2016
LANDED..........
08-11-2016
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. My husband had his interview today and they asked for additional documents at the interview not on our email for the interview - police clearance from St. Maarten. We had tried unsuccessfully for months to get this information prior to submitting our application. I sent all of that with our application, the emails, the form, the unanswered email queries and a letter of explanation stating we tried to get this to cic as per the website info. The interviewer today told my husband without it they can't proceed with his application. They kept his passport too so that is not going to be helpful if we need to send a copy of it anywhere. I tried again today unsuccessfully to get through to the office in St. Maarten, it either just rings or puts you on eternal hold. I was on hold for almost an hour and then it disconnected itself. I don't know what else to do, does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? I have searched through the forums to see if anyone else had this issue and only came across 1 unanswered post. If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it. 3 days after he returned to Jamaica for his interview we got his TRV extension in the mail extended until Dec 2017, now that is useless and he is stuck there and me and our son are stuck here without him. :'(

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
canjamfam said:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. My husband had his interview today and they asked for additional documents at the interview not on our email for the interview - police clearance from St. Maarten. We had tried unsuccessfully for months to get this information prior to submitting our application. I sent all of that with our application, the emails, the form, the unanswered email queries and a letter of explanation stating we tried to get this to cic as per the website info. The interviewer today told my husband without it they can't proceed with his application. They kept his passport too so that is not going to be helpful if we need to send a copy of it anywhere. I tried again today unsuccessfully to get through to the office in St. Maarten, it either just rings or puts you on eternal hold. I was on hold for almost an hour and then it disconnected itself. I don't know what else to do, does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? I have searched through the forums to see if anyone else had this issue and only came across 1 unanswered post. If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it. 3 days after he returned to Jamaica for his interview we got his TRV extension in the mail extended until Dec 2017, now that is useless and he is stuck there and me and our son are stuck here without him. :'(
OMG this totally sucks CIC screws up once again this is something they should have made clear from a long time ago that they absolutely needed especially since you already sent them proof that it was hard to come by does he have family or friends there on the island he can possibly ask to look into it for him? Also for a copy of his passport if u ever ordered your notes a copy would be in there (if that helps) I can feel your frustration i would be as well, also try posting in the general forum there has to be someone from st.maarten that might be able to give you some pointers.

canjamfam

Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
6-11-2015
File Transfer...
9-11-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
10-10-2016
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2016
LANDED..........
08-11-2016
impatientwife said:
OMG this totally sucks CIC screws up once again this is something they should have made clear from a long time ago that they absolutely needed especially since you already sent them proof that it was hard to come by does he have family or friends there on the island he can possibly ask to look into it for him? Also for a copy of his passport if u ever ordered your notes a copy would be in there (if that helps) I can feel your frustration i would be as well, also try posting in the general forum there has to be someone from st.maarten that might be able to give you some pointers.
I am just at a complete loss. He doesn't have anyone on left on the Island that he knows, they are all back in Jamaica again. I have a copy of his notes that I ordered but I didn't get a copy of his passport with it. I have a scanned copy but that isn't going to help much if he has to present it anywhere. Maybe he would be able to get that notarized I don't really know. Yes I looked in the general forum but couldn't see anything but I will post and hope someone can help us out.

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
canjamfam said:
I am just at a complete loss. He doesn't have anyone on left on the Island that he knows, they are all back in Jamaica again. I have a copy of his notes that I ordered but I didn't get a copy of his passport with it. I have a scanned copy but that isn't going to help much if he has to present it anywhere. Maybe he would be able to get that notarized I don't really know. Yes I looked in the general forum but couldn't see anything but I will post and hope someone can help us out.
This might seem a bit much but considering what's at risk would he be able to actually fly there to put in a request (as a last resort of course) did they give him the usual 30 days to submit ?

canjamfam

Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
6-11-2015
File Transfer...
9-11-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
10-10-2016
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2016
LANDED..........
08-11-2016
impatientwife said:
This might seem a bit much but considering what's at risk would he be able to actually fly there to put in a request (as a last resort of course) did they give him the usual 30 days to submit ?
They kept his passport and told him not to travel anywhere. They didn't give him a timeline to submit or tell him his options. I have sent an email to KVO so will wait to see if they reply. That is what the interviewer told my husband to do when he had the documents.

chhapa

Oct 4, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
canjamfam said:
May be you try with their embassy in canada to help u out ( for pcc), try to contact