06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
FaithWalkers said:
I echo all you've said...lol. That's what I'm afraid of also given that December tends to me a laid back month for most organizations. You are directly before me so I hope they just get through with us before the end of the year. You can let us know if your new notes when you get them reflect any changes in the due date.
For sure!

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
JBashford said:
Yeah, I find as time goes on it gets harder and each time leaving him I feel worse. It is coming very soon for us, praying for us all.
Yep it is I've said it a million times but I can't wait for this to be over.

theHenrys24

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
Done upfront
File Transfer...
21 Jan 2016
Med's Done....
Done upfront
Interview........
November 2016
Passport Req..
November 23, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 23, 2016
FaithWalkers said:
I echo all you've said...lol. That's what I'm afraid of also given that December tends to me a laid back month for most organizations. You are directly before me so I hope they just get through with us before the end of the year. You can let us know if your new notes when you get them reflect any changes in the due date.
I'm with the both of you in Nov. I actually have the same one year date as faithwalker.
I hope we all hear something around the same time.I'm very hopeful that we will,seeing how the trend is going.
I'm also praying they don't push us to January. I wasn't able to to link my account online so I have no clue what my notes are. Only contact I had with them recently is that I sent them an email to extend my hubby's medical report and they replied saying they extending it till sept 2017.

canjamfam

Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
6-11-2015
File Transfer...
9-11-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
10-10-2016
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2016
LANDED..........
08-11-2016
kenny9 said:
Hi important things to know for the interview as per a friend that had an interview last week. (THEY ARE VERY BIG ON DATES.) They also are not giving everyone visa on the spot you may also be told that they will call you when there decision is made. So don't feel disappointed if they hand your spouse their passport back at the end of the interview. sometimes its just a test to see your spouses reaction. That was what happened to my friends wife on the day of her interview. They emailed her yesterday requesting PPV. THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER WAS ALSO NOT THE MOST FRIENDLY. We all will get through this and it will all become a memory. :D ;D :D ;D

Where your spouse works
How much money your spouse makes
what is your spouses job description
How long has your spouse been working there
When your spouse proposed
when you got married
what type of ceremony
what your spouse is planning to do for a living once they arrive in canada.
What are the dates that your spouse visited Jamaica.
Thank you for the info. I have been drilling it in my husbands head that dates are important!!! He doesn't seem to think so but this confirms what I was saying to him. I hope they don't pass his passport back without his stamp, we will all be so heartbroken :(

Counting down the days now until the interview and it feels more stressful than waiting for THE call.

Chin up everyone, your time is coming very soon.

Bigredgal1

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
15-08-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
File Transfer...
31-03-2016
Med's Request
Up front
Med's Done....
05-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2016
LANDED..........
15-11-2016
Well I got my notes on the 28th day by email (46 pages long). It's a bit clearer than the online. It showed detail comments of each officer ( some incorrect, but mad clear by the last officer) medical passed, eligilibity passed, security- no started, criminality- in progress, RCMP finger print -requested (although I had submitted this before the date showing as updated), application assignment (I guess it's the b/f date - September 21,2016). However with the security not yet started, I guess I may see another b/d for October2016.

Toyajagreen

Apr 2, 2016
Bigredgal1 said:
Well I got my notes on the 28th day by email (46 pages long). It's a bit clearer than the online. It showed detail comments of each officer ( some incorrect, but mad clear by the last officer) medical passed, eligilibity passed, security- no started, criminality- in progress, RCMP finger print -requested (although I had submitted this before the date showing as updated), application assignment (I guess it's the b/f date - September 21,2016). However with the security not yet started, I guess I may see another b/d for October2016.
Hey! It looks like you and I applied at the same time. So we know when to sort of expect things. At least the criminality is in process that's one of the main parts I think. Online my background check says it hasn't even started yet. I had a form to send in since April lol, but I figured the longer I wait the more information will be in the notes. So I'll definitely be requesting notes next month once I get hubby to sign a new form.

Bigredgal1

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
15-08-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
File Transfer...
31-03-2016
Med's Request
Up front
Med's Done....
05-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2016
LANDED..........
15-11-2016
Toyajagreen said:
Hey! It looks like you and I applied at the same time. So we know when to sort of expect things. At least the criminality is in process that's one of the main parts I think. Online my background check says it hasn't even started yet. I had a form to send in since April lol, but I figured the longer I wait the more information will be in the notes. So I'll definitely be requesting notes next month once I get hubby to sign a new form.
[whatever they asked for you should send as soon as possible. I am in Canada but uses the Outland route. Hopefully all will be done in the 13 months maximum timeline. You should request the notes on their site it's $5.00)

chucky44

Feb 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
30-06-15
AOR Received.
02-08-15
File Transfer...
31-08-15 and Kingston started Process 9-9-15
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
22-04-15
Interview........
11-08-16 and got interview e-mail 07-07-16
Passport Req..
11-08-16
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-16
LANDED..........
22-08-16
Happy Sunday to you all tomorrow 1 month since I am here and I am doing not too bad going to Jamaican Embassy to get a letter that it is easier to get my Canadian license that's what someone told me at service Ontario.

MelM2015

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 27, 2014
Doc's Request.
October 6, 2015
Med's Request
September 9, 2015
Passport Req..
Not required
LANDED..........
December 15, 2015
Has anyone had to deal with getting a DNA test? Hubby is sponsoring his child. He was added to the birth certificate after the birth. Child has lived with father and his family her whole life. CIC has requested a DNA test and they are not cheap!

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
MelM2015 said:
Has anyone had to deal with getting a DNA test? Hubby is sponsoring his child. He was added to the birth certificate after the birth. Child has lived with father and his family her whole life. CIC has requested a DNA test and they are not cheap!
A couple ppl on here have in the last few months.

MelM2015

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 27, 2014
Doc's Request.
October 6, 2015
Med's Request
September 9, 2015
Passport Req..
Not required
LANDED..........
December 15, 2015
How do we go about getting a medical extension. We got the medical done last year in December.

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
MelM2015 said:
How do we go about getting a medical extension. We got the medical done last year in December.
Send a case specific enquiry requesting it they'll respond within a week depending on how busy they are.

FaithWalkers

Sep 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Request
Meds Upfront
Interview........
09-11-2016
Passport Req..
Praying even now
VISA ISSUED...
Praying soon
LANDED..........
Praying soon
chucky44 said:
Happy Sunday to you all tomorrow 1 month since I am here and I am doing not too bad going to Jamaican Embassy to get a letter that it is easier to get my Canadian license that's what someone told me at service Ontario.
Hey Chukky44.... its pretty easy to get the your Canadian license. The letter will confirm that your license is authentic and state your driving record (whether it was suspended in the past or not and so on). Once you get that letter from the consulate, carry it to your nearest DriveTest center and you'll get an eye test done, picture taken and do your written test and once you pass you'll get your temporary g1 license until they mail the actual G1 LICENSE to you.

Here's a link to some G1 practice tests - http://www.g1.ca/g1-practice-test/

1. If you have had your Jamaican license for 4 years or more you can actually book your G2 exit test (Highway test) on the same day you did the written test. They may give you a date within 3 weeks to a month. So no moving on to g2 or one year wait for you.

2. If your license is younger than that then the one year wait will apply and you'll have to move up the ranks until you get your full G License

theHenrys24

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
Done upfront
File Transfer...
21 Jan 2016
Med's Done....
Done upfront
Interview........
November 2016
Passport Req..
November 23, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 23, 2016
MelM2015 said:
I emailed KNGTNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Including your application number.

Toyajagreen

Apr 2, 2016
Bigredgal1 said:
Toyajagreen said:
[whatever they asked for you should send as soon as possible. I am in Canada but uses the Outland route. Hopefully all will be done in the 13 months maximum timeline. You should request the notes on their site it's $5.00)
Oh okay. Yeah I know I sent in everything upfront.