Interview........
10-10-2016
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2016
LANDED..........
08-11-2016
So a weird thing today, my husband got an email telling him to sign into his account because his account was updated and there was a new message. He signed in and there was nothing at all updated and no message. I signed in to both eCAS and GCKey and he was right there was nothing. I'm not sure what to do about it. I sent a technical error message but of course have heard nothing back. Pretty sure they won't reply to another one of my webform requests. I'm kind of stumped :-[

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
canjamfam said:
So a weird thing today, my husband got an email telling him to sign into his account because his account was updated and there was a new message. He signed in and there was nothing at all updated and no message. I signed in to both eCAS and GCKey and he was right there was nothing. I'm not sure what to do about it. I sent a technical error message but of course have heard nothing back. Pretty sure they won't reply to another one of my webform requests. I'm kind of stumped :-[
I wouldnt worry about it, it was probably about the interview. that being said there is no harm sending in another web form to confirm this.

shaniekj

Mar 18, 2015
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015 resent app 08-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Redone Expired Police Check & sent 10-08-2016
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
File Transfer...
17-11-2015
Med's Request
n/a Handed in with Application
Med's Done....
11-08-2015
Interview........
05-10-2016
Passport Req..
2 weeks before interview was told to bring with him
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2016
LANDED..........
Soon
They did advise my husband to bring his passport maybe it's that.

kenny9

May 9, 2016
canjamfam said:
No so I sent a request via webform as nothing is updated in eCAS or GCKey and they replied giving us an interview date of October 10. I don't know when they were planning on calling back but the interview date is 3 weeks away so what would have happened if I didn't send an email? Any news on your end? Our initial call was at 12:30 JM time. The number was a Canadian number with an Ottawa area code.

Hi important things to know for the interview as per a friend that had an interview last week. (THEY ARE VERY BIG ON DATES.) They also are not giving everyone visa on the spot you may also be told that they will call you when there decision is made. So don't feel disappointed if they hand your spouse their passport back at the end of the interview. sometimes its just a test to see your spouses reaction. That was what happened to my friends wife on the day of her interview. They emailed her yesterday requesting PPV. THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER WAS ALSO NOT THE MOST FRIENDLY. We all will get through this and it will all become a memory. :D ;D :D ;D

Where your spouse works
How much money your spouse makes
what is your spouses job description
How long has your spouse been working there
When your spouse proposed
when you got married
what type of ceremony
what your spouse is planning to do for a living once they arrive in canada.
What are the dates that your spouse visited Jamaica.

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
kenny9 said:
Hi important things to know for the interview as per a friend that had an interview last week. (THEY ARE VERY BIG ON DATES.) They also are not giving everyone visa on the spot you may also be told that they will call you when there decision is made. So don't feel disappointed if they hand your spouse their passport back at the end of the interview. sometimes its just a test to see your spouses reaction. That was what happened to my friends wife on the day of her interview. They emailed her yesterday requesting PPV. THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER WAS ALSO NOT THE MOST FRIENDLY. We all will get through this and it will all become a memory. :D ;D :D ;D

Where your spouse works
when you got married
what type of ceremony
Nice to know. Thanks.

shaniekj

Mar 18, 2015
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015 resent app 08-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Redone Expired Police Check & sent 10-08-2016
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
File Transfer...
17-11-2015
Med's Request
n/a Handed in with Application
Med's Done....
11-08-2015
Interview........
05-10-2016
Passport Req..
2 weeks before interview was told to bring with him
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2016
LANDED..........
Soon
kenny9 said:

Where your spouse works
when you got married
what type of ceremony
'

Thank you!

basl_jhjm

Dec 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Interview........
November 22 2016
Passport Req..
November 22
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2016
LANDED..........
November 26. 2016
kenny9 said:

Where your spouse works
when you got married
what type of ceremony
Thank you!!

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
My hubby's time is almost here I know that but it seems these last few months are gonna be the hardest maybe it's the change in the weather idk anyways congrats again to the ones who've heard from CIC this week and hoping we get to hear some more good news next week and the following weeks to go. Have a good weekend everyone.

FaithWalkers

Sep 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Request
Meds Upfront
Interview........
09-11-2016
Passport Req..
Praying even now
VISA ISSUED...
Praying soon
LANDED..........
Praying soon
kenny9 said:

Where your spouse works
when you got married
what type of ceremony
Thank you! This information is very useful

FaithWalkers

Sep 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Request
Meds Upfront
Interview........
09-11-2016
Passport Req..
Praying even now
VISA ISSUED...
Praying soon
LANDED..........
Praying soon
impatientwife said:
My hubby's time is almost here I know that but it seems these last few months are gonna be the hardest maybe it's the change in the weather idk anyways congrats again to the ones who've heard from CIC this week and hoping we get to hear some more good news next week and the following weeks to go. Have a good weekend everyone.
I agree... I guess its the change in mindset, we are now at the stage where we know we'll be hearing something so we're anxious... where before we were just counting the months but at the same time not really expecting to get any form of interview reply from CIC.
Congrats to every one who heard something this week and all the best for next week.

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
FaithWalkers said:
I agree... I guess its the change in mindset, we are now at the stage where we know we'll be hearing something so we're anxious... where before we were just counting the months but at the same time not really expecting to get any form of interview reply from CIC.
Congrats to every one who heard something this week and all the best for next week.
Yeah maybe that's it and starting off I was actually hopeful we'll be called in sooner but right now everyone's getting called in their 12th month with interviews in the 13th month and with December being Christmas and holidays etc I'm hoping that won't push us over into Jan my first sets of GCMS notes had my due date for Jan 25 waiting for the 3rd set to come in hopefully that's changed to something sooner.

FaithWalkers

Sep 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Request
Meds Upfront
Interview........
09-11-2016
Passport Req..
Praying even now
VISA ISSUED...
Praying soon
LANDED..........
Praying soon
impatientwife said:
Yeah maybe that's it and starting off I was actually hopeful we'll be called in sooner but right now everyone's getting called in their 12th month with interviews in the 13th month and with December being Christmas and holidays etc I'm hoping that won't push us over into Jan my first sets of GCMS notes had my due date for Jan 25 waiting for the 3rd set to come in hopefully that's changed to something sooner.
I echo all you've said...lol. That's what I'm afraid of also given that December tends to me a laid back month for most organizations. You are directly before me so I hope they just get through with us before the end of the year. You can let us know if your new notes when you get them reflect any changes in the due date.

JBashford

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
30-12-2015
File Transfer...
07-01-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront/Now Extended
Interview........
October 27, 2016
Passport Req..
October 27, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 27, 2016
LANDED..........
October 29, 2016
impatientwife said:
Yeah, I find as time goes on it gets harder and each time leaving him I feel worse. It is coming very soon for us, praying for us all.