Nov 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014 (return as cic updated 2 forms) resummited -Sept 09th 2014- All fees were paid, medical,police check,skype,photos etc summited with app.
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Oct 23, 2014- Sponsor Approved Letter
File Transfer...
Sept 09th 2014, Husband got email Nov 3rd,2014 from POS stating they have recieved his app.
Med's Request
Medical Recieved by POS Dec 2014-In Process Dec 11th 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
Dec-16-2014- Thank you God (CIC Receive passport dec 18th)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb -05-15, Passport in hand Feb 12th 2015
LANDED..........
Pending - March 07th 2015
bieraumane said:
Dear Guyanese24, I told you that you and I will get the pp back the same day, and so be it, my wife received her's today with the cpr, 2 months........This is a great feeling...
Congrats to you Guyanese24
Mel I like the dark purple color very much, you could add it please...17 months total

I will keep you all posted
yahooooooo. So happy for you bieraumane. 8) 8). I told you we had the same officer working on our file. Great news. Seems like things are running but with these people at POS U NEVER KNOW.

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
bieraumane said:
Dear Guyanese24, I told you that you and I will get the pp back the same day, and so be it, my wife received her's today with the cpr, 2 months........This is a great feeling...
Mel I like the dark purple color very much, you could add it please...17 months total

Yayyyyyy so happy !!! I will finally ! :D

Sh and Sh

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Sept 23/ 2014
File Transfer...
14-08-2013 (AUG 30/13) - Recieved in KGN
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
Passport Req..
12-02-2014
LANDED..........
24-12-2014
Good morning all-

Just wanted to say that my love made it safe and sound on Dec 24/2014. What a blessing!!!!

It is going well and my love is taking some time to adjust to all the changes and climate, lifestyle, ect.

All I can say to those still waiting: It is worth the wait and the tears- you will soon be united!

Peace and Love- thanks to all the support on this forum and bless up yourself!

Jamaica- wi soon reach! xoxo

God Speed love to all-

Sh & Sh & baby Sh <3 <3

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
guyanese24 said:
Hey all just a quick update. We received the passport today 8) :p. So happy but yet feeling a bit sad as I know that there are many waiting to receive theirs.
so yesterday hubby checked ecas and saw in process and decided tostill check fedex to see Iif tracking was activated and it was. The file left POS yesterday and fedex called at 6:18 am this morning to say that the package is there. Now just have to book flight today. To all waiting we still and will continue to have you guys in prayer. Visa was issued on 5th feb and we have until july to get there. Its tough guys but hang in there it took us exactly 2 months after sending pp to get it back.
Congrats Guyanese so very happy for you that the journey is coming to an end! POS sure took their time getting the PP bank. So frustrating but now it will be forgotten bc you will be together soon. Have you booked flight yet? How long did your process take from applying to PP return? Look forward to reading your landing story.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Mrs. Wright said:
Congrats to Jacwife, guanyanese and all the others who received great news this week. :D 8)

Just to update everyone. Hubby landed safely on Thursday (Feb. 5) at midnight (technically it would be Friday morning). Although it was a night flight hubby enjoyed every minute of it, especially when he was landing in Toronto and seeing all the lights from the buildings. He was out the airport in about 30 minutes (His plane landed early too). The only question immigration asked him was if he was planning to go back to Jamaica for more of his things or did he bring everything that he needed. They took the COPR with his pic and he kept the second copy. They asked him if he had any questions and he said "Yes where do I go to pick up my suitcase" and they then directed him. He got his suitcase and he was out the door. My dad met him at the doors as I waited in the car, being 9 months preggers it was just too cold for me to waddle my way to the door. When he got to the car I got out and of course we hugged and couldn't stop smiling at each other. He attempted to walk over to the drivers side and I had to remind him that the passenger side is on the next side lol (as in JA they drive on the opposite side). We talked for most of the night (or should I say morning) and then....well you know! lol ;) :p

Well its been 1 week today. He landed Thursday, and on Monday at 1pm hubby had a job interview with a really great company. I had arranged the interview prior to him coming and had emailed his resume to them. So for the interview I was able to sit in the room with him and I think that made him more relaxed. They didn't ask him much questions I think just 2 and mostly explained what they look for in their employees, discussed pay rate, work benefits, work schedule etc.......Well he got the job!!! :D :D. The next day we went and got his SIN number and he opened a bank account. He started work on Wed and even made a few friends already, one who was also Jamaican and who knew some of the same ppl in JA as my husband. He said they were so friendly and welcomed him to the company. Today is his 2nd day at work, I cant wait to hear what his day was like today! All the best for everyone still waiting. ;D
Welcome/Bienvenue to Canada Mr. Wright!!!

Finally after such a long awaited passport return...I am very happy for you Mrs Wright! Wow awesome that he is working so quickly. Please keep in touch and let us know how he is adjusting. OMG today must be a killer bc it is -30 with windchill in GTA!

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
bieraumane said:

Congrats Bieraumane! So when will the wife be coming home? Is she prepared for the cold and snow?? Look forward to reading your landing story.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Sh and Sh said:
Good morning all-

Just wanted to say that my love made it safe and sound on Dec 24/2014. What a blessing!!!!

It is going well and my love is taking some time to adjust to all the changes and climate, lifestyle, ect.

All I can say to those still waiting: It is worth the wait and the tears- you will soon be united!

Peace and Love- thanks to all the support on this forum and bless up yourself!

Jamaica- wi soon reach! xoxo

God Speed love to all-

Sh & Sh & baby Sh <3 <3
Welcome/Bienvenue to Canada Mr. SHSH!

Congrats ShSh!

CanJam

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January.23, 2013
AOR Received.
March.4, 2013 (KGN)
File Transfer...
February.18, 2013
Med's Request
Re-do Medical &amp; PC ( April 7, 2014)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 13, 2014
LANDED..........
16 months total
:) congrats Sh and Sh ;D...

... To the newbies and those still waiting , hold the faith ... Your time will come ... And oh what a relief it will be

guyanese24

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014 (return as cic updated 2 forms) resummited -Sept 09th 2014- All fees were paid, medical,police check,skype,photos etc summited with app.
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Oct 23, 2014- Sponsor Approved Letter
File Transfer...
Sept 09th 2014, Husband got email Nov 3rd,2014 from POS stating they have recieved his app.
Med's Request
Medical Recieved by POS Dec 2014-In Process Dec 11th 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
Dec-16-2014- Thank you God (CIC Receive passport dec 18th)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb -05-15, Passport in hand Feb 12th 2015
LANDED..........
Pending - March 07th 2015
Twoheartsonelove said:
Congrats Guyanese so very happy for you that the journey is coming to an end! POS sure took their time getting the PP bank. So frustrating but now it will be forgotten bc you will be together soon. Have you booked flight yet? How long did your process take from applying to PP return? Look forward to reading your landing story.
Thank you so much Twoheartsonelove, We just book flight , Hubby will be in Toronto on March 7th ( hopefully its not too cold like today LOL) We were so bless everything took 5 months ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Landing Story coming soon. to all those who are still waiting keep the faith and stay strong ,our processing time was only 5 months however don't matter short or long processing time not having your love one with you cant really affect you!

s_spence

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
04-18-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-01-2015
Feeling really frustrated these last two months, :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: POS is slow!!!!!

Going on 17 months wow unbelievable.

[size=10pt][size=10pt]POS HEAR MY CRY[/size][/size]

ofia

Nov 17, 2014
Visa Office......
kingston
App. Filed.......
Sept. 7 2018
Med's Done....
14-11-13
Hey peeps this wat i saw on hubby esae status, from last year I've been trying the UCI , finally it worked today. Here goes, please add me to time line.......
Sponsorship
We received your application to sponsor .For my nameon February 3, 2014.

We started processing your application on February 28, 2014.

We sent you a letter on March 12, 2014 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
(Letter stated that he have outstanding $ , social service , however he paid it off in october .)

Permanent Resident

We received my name application for permanent residence on February 3, 2014.

We started processing my nameapplication on October 27, 2014. (This the same day he paid the last $, so debt with social service is closed)

Medical results have been received. (Meds was done from 2013)

A decision has been made on my nameapplication. The office will contact my name concerning this decision. ( this was up from November, still waiting, I email n they said that I'm still in processing time.i Have a long waiting, well let's hope not).

bieraumane

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2013
Doc's Request.
September 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
December 18 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 12 2015
LANDED..........
February 12 2015
Hi everyone,

I want thanks everyone from this forum for support and help during this wait time, God bless all of you, it's a great family here and I am thankful for it.

I know almost all of you sponsored Jamaican spouse, but let's keep in mind that Kingston is responsible for Jamaica, Cayman, Bahamas and Turks, my wife is a bahamian citizen and I would like to help others that will be in our situation at some point, so that been said, If you know anyone from the Bahamas who needs help please refer them to me, I would like to be able to help. This process was very difficult and I do not wish to none one else to deal with this, especially without help…

Once again thank you all

Blessing

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and &quot;in process&quot; Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
s_spence said:
Feeling really frustrated these last two months, :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: POS is slow!!!!!

Going on 17 months wow unbelievable.

[size=10pt][size=10pt]POS HEAR MY CRY[/size][/size]
s_spence, it seems two other folks being processed via POS (one was a transfer from Kingston and POS was the VO for the other applicant) had to wait up to 8 weeks for the passports to get back to them. And if yours arrived in POS on Jan 27th (if I am not mistaken), I would count 8 business weeks out from that date and next week is Carnival so prepare yourself to possibly wait an extra week. If it comes any sooner - then praise the Lord.

Normally February and March of every year sees a lot of activity from all visa offices because March 31st is the end of their fiscal year. So in order to hit their targets and look good to their bosses, this is the time of year they really start hustling. I sympathize with your long wait and frustration :(, it seems never ending sometimes. But it will end and your finish line is in sight. So endure and hang in there and I stand with you for POS to "hear your cry" and Kingston to "hear the cry" of others waiting. Blessings.

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and &quot;in process&quot; Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
Mitchell‘s said:
Ok so they call for hubby passport Tuesday. Our package is in Kingston. How long u guys think he will get it back??? ::)
I'm not am member on this thread so hopefully another one will chime in but I think if you check the spreadsheet link below, you will get an idea of long people have been waiting if they are processed by Kingston. If this link does not work go back one page to Meljam's post and it is also located at the bottom of her signature. Hope this helps. Blessings.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai2mGk1woSIZdEFDeGlyYlVCS0x0T3BndGhOeWo3ZXc#gi