not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
bieraumane said:
That's good news, happy long life with your husband twoheartsonelove....
Thanks Bieraumane! Soon it will be you!!!

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
ofia said:
Hi everyone, congrats to those who have been hearing/ receiving good news. As u knw decision was made on mind from like November n still nothing !!! No ppr, email, phone calls nor letter, nothing...... Its very stressing not hearing nothing ..... Do u knw of anyone with my situation, past r present member?
Ofia are you sure that they didn't send a letter to you or spouse through regular mail? That is beyond frustrating!! Have you tried emailing them to ask them why it has been over 2 months of in process and haven't heard anything? Did you try ordering your notes? May be worth it for you just to see what's going on?

ofia

Nov 17, 2014
Visa Office......
kingston
App. Filed.......
Sept. 7 2018
Med's Done....
14-11-13
Twoheartsonelove said:
Ofia are you sure that they didn't send a letter to you or spouse through regular mail? That is beyond frustrating!! Have you tried emailing them to ask them why it has been over 2 months of in process and haven't heard anything? Did you try ordering your notes? May be worth it for you just to see what's going on?
We have been checking the mail n no letter. I email them using both D n my email and all they said if the information is on there website they aren't gonna respond to us. The first mail was send from December n z second was Thursday. Am gonna c if we can order the notes. How long after ordering the notes we get it bxk? Thank hun

steen

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
April 23 2014
File Transfer...
July 2013
Med's Request
April 24 2014 for children
Med's Done....
June 2013. Now extended until April 30th 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 22 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 31/2015!!!!
Twoheartsonelove said:
Hello JAMFAM and Happy Friday!

Hubby picked up his passport from FedEx this morning...woo hoo...finally!! He will be flying home tmrw evening. This has been a frustrating process but am so glad to be at the end. We are looking forward to starting the next chapter in our lives together. Let's hope he doesn't run screaming from the cold when he gets off that plane...lol!!

I feel for those of you who are still waiting and wish each and every one of you a speedy return to your passports. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
YAY!!!! Congrats THOR!!!!! Its finally over for you guys! I'm so excited for u!!

MrsK

Dec 5, 2014
Ofia, call your mp and ask them to inquire for you, it will be much faster then asking for notes, when they sent a letter to us it took about six weeks to come registered mail

MrsK

Dec 5, 2014
Bieraumane, thanks I hope your right, these last couple of weeks have been so stressful for us, let's hope lots if people get their passports returned this week from POS and Kingston and we can be united with our loved ones

Roxie-B

Jun 23, 2014
Good morning evryone,

I have been keeping up quietly. congratz to everyone who has received there visas. I have observed that most applicant have had their interviews waived. but my question is wat should we expect if we are called for an interview and what would trigger a request for and interview?

Thanks
Roxie

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
MrsK said:
Ofia, call your mp and ask them to inquire for you, it will be much faster then asking for notes, when they sent a letter to us it took about six weeks to come registered mail
Ofia, Mrsk is right about this. You need your MP involved and you may need to prepare for the worst while still hoping for the best and that means keeping a good paper trail of your documents and communication with CIC. In case you may need it for a future appeal.

There is a member from our Port of Spain (POS) thread called Can-Vinc. She was in a similar situation to you, the only difference being, her husband did have an interview. They waited for months after the interview for communication, longer than anyone else on our thread. They eventually had a positive answer but the stress was awful for them.

You can either read her posts by searching her name or send her a personal message (PM) and I am sure she would be happy to help you if she can. If your husband did a previous sponsorship, that will not disqualify your current application (several on the forum have sponsored twice successfully) as long as there is no remaining social assistance debt he owes on behalf of his ex.

Not sure of the other details of your situation but it seems the other Kingston folks here have already provided you with some sound advice and realistic opinions. Praying for strength for both you and hubby to get through this. Blessings.

CanJam

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January.23, 2013
AOR Received.
March.4, 2013 (KGN)
File Transfer...
February.18, 2013
Med's Request
Re-do Medical & PC ( April 7, 2014)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 13, 2014
LANDED..........
16 months total
Happy New Year JamFam,

Keep up the positive vibes :D

Question: How much does the medical cost ( child, adult )

Thank you, also @ MelJam...
Suggestion, maybe you can add a column with FAQ including ( medical cost, e-mail...)

ofia

Nov 17, 2014
Visa Office......
kingston
App. Filed.......
Sept. 7 2018
Med's Done....
14-11-13
@Mrsk &'CdnandTrini, thanks. Z MP said we should call him back 4 z new years if we don't hear anything. I'm gonna send a msg to can-vinc.
Thank u. I'll keep u inform.

CdnandTrini said:
Ofia, Mrsk is right about this. You need your MP involved and you may need to prepare for the worst while still hoping for the best and that means keeping a good paper trail of your documents and communication with CIC. In case you may need it for a future appeal.

There is a member from our Port of Spain (POS) thread called Can-Vinc. She was in a similar situation to you, the only difference being, her husband did have an interview. They waited for months after the interview for communication, longer than anyone else on our thread. They eventually had a positive answer but the stress was awful for them.

You can either read her posts by searching her name or send her a personal message (PM) and I am sure she would be happy to help you if she can. If your husband did a previous sponsorship, that will not disqualify your current application (several on the forum have sponsored twice successfully) as long as there is no remaining social assistance debt he owes on behalf of his ex.

Not sure of the other details of your situation but it seems the other Kingston folks here have already provided you with some sound advice and realistic opinions. Praying for strength for both you and hubby to get through this. Blessings.

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
ofia said:
@ Mrsk &'CdnandTrini, thanks. Z MP said we should call him back 4 z new years if we don't hear anything. I'm gonna send a msg to can-vinc.
Thank u. I'll keep u inform.
You are most welcome Ofia. Seeing as it is already past the new year, I would be showing up at the MPs office to keep a fire lit under his/her butt ;D

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
CanJam said:
Happy New Year JamFam,

Suggestion, maybe you can add a column with FAQ including ( medical cost, e-mail...)
Medical is about 130.00

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
CanJam said:
Happy New Year JamFam,

Done!

guyanese24

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014 (return as cic updated 2 forms) resummited -Sept 09th 2014- All fees were paid, medical,police check,skype,photos etc summited with app.
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Oct 23, 2014- Sponsor Approved Letter
File Transfer...
Sept 09th 2014, Husband got email Nov 3rd,2014 from POS stating they have recieved his app.
Med's Request
Medical Recieved by POS Dec 2014-In Process Dec 11th 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
Dec-16-2014- Thank you God (CIC Receive passport dec 18th)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb -05-15, Passport in hand Feb 12th 2015
LANDED..........
Pending - March 07th 2015
ballasgirl said:
Hubby is here... :eek: ;D landed on Jan 16!
He is adjusting well, and everybody loves him!
very nice, enjoy every moment :D