+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

jacwife

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
hello everyone,

I called missisauga and they said they cant give specifics but that I will have to just WAIT!!! Because they get thousands of emails everyday and it takes time to respond to every single case. she said that I should not worry because they requested my husbands passport so that's a good sign, so im just gonna calm myself and believ that maybe they just don't have a heart as THOR said. she did say it can take a few weeks to finalize things.

maybe Trinidad is getting pissed off that they have to be helping to clean Kingston's mess......

they did request pp, police check , medical, rpr fee on October 30, 2014 through email.

ahhh, I need a big bottle of red wine....... :'( :'(

jacwife

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Hello JAMFAM and Happy Friday!

Hubby picked up his passport from FedEx this morning...woo hoo...finally!! He will be flying home tmrw evening. This has been a frustrating process but am so glad to be at the end. We are looking forward to starting the next chapter in our lives together. Let's hope he doesn't run screaming from the cold when he gets off that plane...lol!!

I feel for those of you who are still waiting and wish each and every one of you a speedy return to your passports. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
[/quote]

congrats!!!

stacyr320

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
File Transfer...
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-01-2014
Interview........
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2015
LANDED..........
31-01-2015
jacwife said:
So i sent a email off to POS AND I BASICALLY RECEIVED A RESPONSE SAying "Dear Sir/ Madam,

The application for permanent residence was transferred to them from missisauga and blah, blah blah, and the application is under review and they will contact the applicant as to next steps".

wHAT THE HELL!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Someone please tell me that this is just a generic response because we are way passed this stage and i asked about the status of my husbands passport.

Seems like POS dont want no one to bother them so they made up a generic response to all inquiries............. i dont know if i should email kingston instead....

I got an email like that also... :((

bieraumane

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2013
Doc's Request.
September 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
December 18 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 12 2015
LANDED..........
February 12 2015
jacwife said:
hello everyone,

I called missisauga and they said they cant give specifics but that I will have to just WAIT!!! Because they get thousands of emails everyday and it takes time to respond to every single case. she said that I should not worry because they requested my husbands passport so that's a good sign, so im just gonna calm myself and believ that maybe they just don't have a heart as THOR said. she did say it can take a few weeks to finalize things.

maybe Trinidad is getting pissed off that they have to be helping to clean Kingston's mess......

they did request pp, police check , medical, rpr fee on October 30, 2014 through email.

ahhh, I need a big bottle of red wine....... :'( :'(
It is a good sign that request PP, they would not waste time asking PP.
And I definitely thing the same way as you that POS is pissed off…
I know it's hard to do but it would be better that you relax and try as much as possible to don't think about the situation and rather think about the good moment spend with your husband and the good time coming up, anxiety will make it worst…It will happen, keep faith…Not too much red wine ;D :D :D ;D Just kidding

jacwife

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
bieraumane said:
It is a good sign that request PP, they would not waste time asking PP.
And I definitely thing the same way as you that POS is pissed off...
I know it's hard to do but it would be better that you relax and try as much as possible to don't think about the situation and rather think about the good moment spend with your husband and the good time coming up, anxiety will make it worst...It will happen, keep faith...Not too much red wine ;D :D :D ;D Just kidding

Thanks bieraumane,

trying to be patient. lets just say I need growth in this area....lol

guyanese24

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014 (return as cic updated 2 forms) resummited -Sept 09th 2014- All fees were paid, medical,police check,skype,photos etc summited with app.
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Oct 23, 2014- Sponsor Approved Letter
File Transfer...
Sept 09th 2014, Husband got email Nov 3rd,2014 from POS stating they have recieved his app.
Med's Request
Medical Recieved by POS Dec 2014-In Process Dec 11th 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
Dec-16-2014- Thank you God (CIC Receive passport dec 18th)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb -05-15, Passport in hand Feb 12th 2015
LANDED..........
Pending - March 07th 2015
As another week goes by and nothing from Pos oh boi. Tick took tick tock, I feel like I am being robbed from spending time with my better half. At first I needed the fedex paper to remember the 12 digit tracking number now I know it without even looking at the paper. Lol crazy how Pos have me. Keep the faith people even tough it's hard not to think about.

MrsK

Dec 5, 2014
Jacwife, I feel like you are my twin in POS, I am also coming up to three years married, my file went into process in October, passport sent in Dec 3, I also was informed by file was in mississauga to be reviewed and it was really there, good thing about when it's here you can call cic and they will read the notes on the file and tell you what's going on, mine was here for two days then sent back to Kingston, that was mid December, and now nothing and they don't return emails in Kingston unless they please I have sent two in two weeks and nothing

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Twoheartsonelove said:

Hubby picked up his passport from FedEx this morning...woo hoo...finally!! He will be flying home tmrw evening. This has been a frustrating process but am so glad to be at the end. We are looking forward to starting the next chapter in our lives together. Let's hope he doesn't run screaming from the cold when he gets off that plane...lol!!

I feel for those of you who are still waiting and wish each and every one of you a speedy return to your passports. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Woot woot!!! Finally... So happy it's over for you Hun. Can't wait to read the landing story!!

bieraumane

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2013
Doc's Request.
September 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
December 18 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 12 2015
LANDED..........
February 12 2015
MrsK said:
Jacwife, I feel like you are my twin in POS, I am also coming up to three years married, my file went into process in October, passport sent in Dec 3, I also was informed by file was in mississauga to be reviewed and it was really there, good thing about when it's here you can call cic and they will read the notes on the file and tell you what's going on, mine was here for two days then sent back to Kingston, that was mid December, and now nothing and they don't return emails in Kingston unless they please I have sent two in two weeks and nothing
hi mrsk did they tell you why yourfile was back in Mississauga for couple days?

MrsK

Dec 5, 2014
Hi, it was a keying error. They put both kids as unaccompanying when one was supposed to come, the notes I was read said it was their error, problem is when they fixed it they made both kids accompanied which is wrong, we got a call from immigration last Wed asking for the firm with the other parents permission and when they received it they were ready to issue the visa. I emailed them back a ten days ago the form wasn't necessary and the details and have heard nothing, no response, no returned passports

bieraumane

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2013
Doc's Request.
September 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
December 18 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 12 2015
LANDED..........
February 12 2015
MrsK said:
Hi, it was a keying error. They put both kids as unaccompanying when one was supposed to come, the notes I was read said it was their error, problem is when they fixed it they made both kids accompanied which is wrong, we got a call from immigration last Wed asking for the firm with the other parents permission and when they received it they were ready to issue the visa. I emailed them back a ten days ago the form wasn't necessary and the details and have heard nothing, no response, no returned passports
Sorry to hear that you had to deal with cic error, you should get pp back anytime now…

Charlyn42

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-14
Doc's Request.
06-12-14
AOR Received.
05-04-14
File Transfer...
05-04-14
Med's Done....
Dec. 2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
15-01-15
Twoheartsonelove said:

Congrats Twoheartsonelove on the end of ur immigration journey. I wish u and hubby all the happiness and love life has to offer. Hope he has a safe flight

jacwife

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
MrsK said:

no one knows how these people really work. one person tells you one thing , then tell another person another thing. its like this big mystery. that's the difference I like with US immigration. you know step by step what is happening to your file. its good that missisauga could tell you something.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Charlyn42 said:
Congrats Twoheartsonelove on the end of ur immigration journey. I wish u and hubby all the happiness and love life has to offer. Hope he has a safe flight
Thank you Charlyn!! I am so excited that the next hours waiting for him to land are not ticking by fast enough. Soon you and others that have been waiting will experience that excitement as well.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
sammystorm19 said:
Woot woot!!! Finally... So happy it's over for you Hun. Can't wait to read the landing story!!
Thanks Sammy!! I am happy we are at the end as well. Now real life will begin. Ready with warm coat, hat, gloves, glove warmers, signs and lots of love to meet him at the airport.