not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Ninirae said:
GROUP PRAYER!!! Just the day before, you, me, and Mr. & Mrs. Parkin prayed for this with a DOUBLE "Amen"!!!! IT WORKED!

CONGRATS!!!! :-* :-* :-*
Yes AMEN!

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
Good morning JamFam !
This week is very faboulous for so much peoples! Kingston, Port of Spain, please keep action going on !

Positive vibes ! Chanting!
PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
Ok! first things first!!! CONGRATS MY DEAR JAM FAM ON ALL THE NEWS!!!!!

HUGE HUGE shoutout to my girls THOR, Meljam & Sh&Sh!!!! Finally things are lining themselves up. I'm so estatic for everyone hearing any news at all!! :-* :-* :-*
:-* :p :eek: :eek: :D :D ;D ;D
Secondly!!! I'll be back soon with a landing story!!!

courtney28

Dec 2, 2014
CeCe la Belle said:
Is it in T&T or is it at Kingston? And did you send it in 2 weeks after you redid your medical because that was the condition we had to meet before sending in everything else. We got the PPR request on Nov 6 but because of reasons stated previously we waited until the 25.
Kingston has it. First they requested he redo his medical and criminal then they asked for an updated schedule A. Then about a week later he got the PPR via email.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Mrs. Parkin said:
Ok! first things first!!! CONGRATS MY DEAR JAM FAM ON ALL THE NEWS!!!!!

HUGE HUGE shoutout to my girls THOR, Meljam & Sh&Sh!!!! Finally things are lining themselves up. I'm so estatic for everyone hearing any news at all!! :-* :-* :-*
:-* :p :eek: :eek: :D :D ;D ;D
Secondly!!! I'll be back soon with a landing story!!!
Awww thanks darling and much love for all the support and encouragement that you provided.

So you have come up for some air...looking forward to your landing story!! ~happy tears~

CeCe la Belle

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
November 6, 2014
File Transfer...
October 25, 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Passport Req..
November 6, 2014
Twoheartsonelove said:
Wonderful news CeCe! So passport went in Nov 25 and DM just under 2 week...sweetttt!! Are you tracking your courier? Who did you end up using? You are in POS right? Now start looking up flights! Will you go get him or will he be flying HOME on his own??
Courier tracking number for return package not working and yes my file is with POS. I plan to fly with him home but he wants to save money so he says he'll be here for march. On another note CONGRATS to yiu and everyone else with good news and I hope you see yours soon. I'm just wondering now what the so called decision is lol

CeCe la Belle

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
November 6, 2014
File Transfer...
October 25, 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Passport Req..
November 6, 2014
courtney28 said:
Kingston has it. First they requested he redo his medical and criminal then they asked for an updated schedule A. Then about a week later he got the PPR via email.
Sounds scattered to me .....they probably ask for more updated forms before they return the PP but idk for sure. Maybe the officer on your case is slow and picky but I'm sure you'll hear news soon cuz they can't afford to have more backlog

CeCe la Belle

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
November 6, 2014
File Transfer...
October 25, 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Passport Req..
November 6, 2014
JAMFAM one question though....when the office makes a decision don't they contact both of you about the decision?

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
CeCe la Belle said:
Courier tracking number for return package not working and yes my file is with POS. I plan to fly with him home but he wants to save money so he says he'll be here for march. On another note CONGRATS to yiu and everyone else with good news and I hope you see yours soon. I'm just wondering now what the so called decision is lol
CeCe I have been told that you cannot start tracking the package until it goes "live" which means that until the courier company picks it up and scans it the package is not moving.

Oh wow, all that wait and now you need to wait until march for him to come. Hope you get to go down to see him before then at least.

CeCe la Belle

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
November 6, 2014
File Transfer...
October 25, 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Passport Req..
November 6, 2014
Twoheartsonelove said:
CeCe I have been told that you cannot start tracking the package until it goes "live" which means that until the courier company picks it up and scans it the package is not moving.

Oh wow, all that wait and now you need to wait until march for him to come. Hope you get to go down to see him before then at least.
That's what I was told last night, I was wondering if the package would return with the letter or the letter first; I guess it's the latter. I saw him last month for 3 weeks so I'm good but he's really concerned about starting on a sturdy foot.

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
LANDING STORY!!!!!!!!

I live in PEI and couldn't get all the way to JA to meet up with hubby like we had always planned, so we decided to meet in Toronto and fly back to PEI together. So Monday, Dec 1 he had a huge farewell with his Mom and 3 of his brothers and his sister and his best friend at the airport and he was there 2.5 hours early and was at the front of the line - BUT he got a trainee and he wouldn't let him go through without a printed off Itinerary - so Mr. Parkin was like "my wife said all I would need is this passport!" and the trainee was like 'call your wife make her send it to you for proof etc" and he was trying to reach me but I was in the air and he called my family and they didn't have it and he was starting to worry because he was the LAST one left, everyone else in the line got through and he was still there and finally a senior worker comes up and says 'whats the hold up' and Trainee explained and the Senior says "LET THE MAN THROUGH, Can't you see he's an Immigrant?!?!!" and they apologized over and over and sent him to security (where he kept his phone in his pocket and buzzed, of course!) then he messaged me saying "I just went through the X-ray machine!!!!! I'm RUNNING for the gate now baby, see you in Toronto!!! -- which is the BEST message you could receive after getting so many "baby, call me, I need my Itinerary, they ain't letting me on baby" that preceded that! ???

He was the FIRST person to go through immigration upon reaching TO and they just asked him if he'd travelled anywhere with Ebola, and how long he was staying and he said "I'm here to live with my wife forever" and the officer said "Oh!! Congratulations! Welcome to Canada!" and off he went! advised him to do SIN card in PEI etc. He turned that corner and our eyes met immediately and we just ran to each other and it was an amazing moment!

I had a coat and hat and mitts ready but he refused the gloves saying "I know it's going to get worse, I need to get used to it" then we waited outside for our shuttle that was supposed to take 10 -15 minutes and took 50!! he regretted no mitts lol!

The next day THOR picked us up at the Hotel and we 3 met up with Nini for lunch, and it was incredible!! Such a nice time together and there were some flurries and Mr. Parkin was like "First time stepping in Sah-now!" and stomped his foot down on the 3 or 4 flurries on the ground! Then we were off again to the airport for our flight to PEI! We got ourselves some Timmies and relished in the fact that we were travelling TOGETHER for the first time! We snuggled on the plane and both had a much needed cat-nap, complete with snoring and drool - it was so romantic.. :p ;) and lucky for us upon THIS landing we got to experience a whole other landing reaction from my friends and family, probably 30-40 people, who were all waiting for us with Banners and cheers!!! It was a HUGE welcome home for him and he said on the way home "that. was. Awesome."

Our first night together in our home - it was so surreal -- we are still flying high! All the stress of just weeks ago is a distant memory and all we are focusing on is our bright future together. We are so blessed to have found each other and Mr. Parkin said to me last night as we were falling asleep - "You were made for me, this is what we've been longing for and God is so good!" Wow, to hear that and be in his arms knowing that we are on the other side of this process is indescribable. We spent yesterday driving around town a bit getting some household things and we went into the hardware store and he was in HEAVEN! kept saying "I'm going to go over here Ok? I'm going to get one of these one day...I can't believe it's all right here at our fingertips! we can pick, choose and refuse!!"

I can't remember who mentioned it lately, but when your home begins to smell of your hubby's cologne, it makes a person emotional! That scent is more intoxicating then ever before...this morning I was getting ready for work and saw his dirty socks in the laundry bin with mine and I started to giggle. I must be exhausted or something, but even that is fun right now!!

I better go, it's lunchtime and my dad just picked him up and they are heading to my work so we can all go meet my dad's mother!! All the best everyone! I can't wait for you all to have this experience!!

XOXO Mr. & Mrs. P

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Mrs. Parkin said:
LANDING STORY!!!!!!!!

I live in PEI and couldn't get all the way to JA to meet up with hubby like we had always planned, so we decided to meet in Toronto and fly back to PEI together. So Monday, Dec 1 he had a huge farewell with his Mom and 3 of his brothers and his sister and his best friend at the airport and he was there 2.5 hours early and was at the front of the line - BUT he got a trainee and he wouldn't let him go through without a printed off Itinerary - so Mr. Parkin was like "my wife said all I would need is this passport!" and the trainee was like 'call your wife make her send it to you for proof etc" and he was trying to reach me but I was in the air and he called my family and they didn't have it and he was starting to worry because he was the LAST one left, everyone else in the line got through and he was still there and finally a senior worker comes up and says 'whats the hold up' and Trainee explained and the Senior says "LET THE MAN THROUGH, Can't you see he's an Immigrant?!?!!" and they apologized over and over and sent him to security (where he kept his phone in his pocket and buzzed, of course!) then he messaged me saying "I just went through the X-ray machine!!!!! I'm RUNNING for the gate now baby, see you in Toronto!!! -- which is the BEST message you could receive after getting so many "baby, call me, I need my Itinerary, they ain't letting me on baby" that preceded that! ???

He was the FIRST person to go through immigration upon reaching TO and they just asked him if he'd travelled anywhere with Ebola, and how long he was staying and he said "I'm here to live with my wife forever" and the officer said "Oh!! Congratulations! Welcome to Canada!" and off he went! advised him to do SIN card in PEI etc. He turned that corner and our eyes met immediately and we just ran to each other and it was an amazing moment!

I had a coat and hat and mitts ready but he refused the gloves saying "I know it's going to get worse, I need to get used to it" then we waited outside for our shuttle that was supposed to take 10 -15 minutes and took 50!! he regretted no mitts lol!

The next day THOR picked us up at the Hotel and we 3 met up with Nini for lunch, and it was incredible!! Such a nice time together and there were some flurries and Mr. Parkin was like "First time stepping in Sah-now!" and stomped his foot down on the 3 or 4 flurries on the ground! Then we were off again to the airport for our flight to PEI! We got ourselves some Timmies and relished in the fact that we were travelling TOGETHER for the first time! We snuggled on the plane and both had a much needed cat-nap, complete with snoring and drool - it was so romantic.. :p ;) and lucky for us upon THIS landing we got to experience a whole other landing reaction from my friends and family, probably 30-40 people, who were all waiting for us with Banners and cheers!!! It was a HUGE welcome home for him and he said on the way home "that. was. Awesome."

Our first night together in our home - it was so surreal -- we are still flying high! All the stress of just weeks ago is a distant memory and all we are focusing on is our bright future together. We are so blessed to have found each other and Mr. Parkin said to me last night as we were falling asleep - "You were made for me, this is what we've been longing for and God is so good!" Wow, to hear that and be in his arms knowing that we are on the other side of this process is indescribable. We spent yesterday driving around town a bit getting some household things and we went into the hardware store and he was in HEAVEN! kept saying "I'm going to go over here Ok? I'm going to get one of these one day...I can't believe it's all right here at our fingertips! we can pick, choose and refuse!!"

I can't remember who mentioned it lately, but when your home begins to smell of your hubby's cologne, it makes a person emotional! That scent is more intoxicating then ever before...this morning I was getting ready for work and saw his dirty socks in the laundry bin with mine and I started to giggle. I must be exhausted or something, but even that is fun right now!!

I better go, it's lunchtime and my dad just picked him up and they are heading to my work so we can all go meet my dad's mother!! All the best everyone! I can't wait for you all to have this experience!!

XOXO Mr. & Mrs. P
I am bawling here....I was so happy to finally read this.

It was me that mentioned my place smelling like my hubby. I was waiting to hear you say something about that. Isn't it WONDERFUL!!! I haven't taken hubby to Home Depot yet but he saw it and said " i need to go in there" I was like....NO YOU DON'T! He will want everything.

So glad your wait is over and he is finally with you. I really hope you don't have a bad east coast winter. I know what they are like and they aren't pretty but he now has you to keep him warm. xoxo

CeCe la Belle

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
November 6, 2014
File Transfer...
October 25, 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Passport Req..
November 6, 2014
Mrs. Parkin said:
LANDING STORY!!!!!!!!

XOXO Mr. & Mrs. P
Wow Mrs.P, I feel so emotional reading your landing story and it makes me SUPER excited for mine to happen. It also makes me want to link up with the JAMFAM for mine but then again I haven't been here that often *between dead and alive* but I try. Anyway CONGRATS again. :-*

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
Mrs. Parkin said:
LANDING STORY!!!!!!!!

XOXO Mr. & Mrs. P
I love it. All of it. I am here picturing the both of you and it's so great! I love when you said "the stress is a distant memory". It truly is... It's almost as though it never happened.

courtney28

Dec 2, 2014
CeCe la Belle said:
Sounds scattered to me .....they probably ask for more updated forms before they return the PP but idk for sure. Maybe the officer on your case is slow and picky but I'm sure you'll hear news soon cuz they can't afford to have more backlog
His passport is on its way back from kingston!!!!!!!!!!! :D