Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
courtney28 said:
My husband got his PPR before ecas what updated to decision made
Yea the most of peoples got PPR before Decision Made, in my case it is the opposite, I have Decision Made but no PPR yet...

courtney28

Dec 2, 2014
MelJam said:
Yea the most of peoples got PPR before Decision Made, in my case it is the opposite, I have Decision Made but no PPR yet...
It seems to me they dont always update on time. Timelines for things are all over the place lol. My husbands ecas updated friday to decision and he still hasnt received his passport back yet other people whos ecas changed friday have gotten theirs back.

CeCe la Belle

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
November 6, 2014
File Transfer...
October 25, 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Passport Req..
November 6, 2014
Decision made people :eek: just waiting for the email/letter.

CeCe la Belle

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
November 6, 2014
File Transfer...
October 25, 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Passport Req..
November 6, 2014
courtney28 said:
GOOD LUCK!!!! We are in the same boat!!!! ;D
When did you apply?

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
CeCe la Belle said:
Yay girl ! Hubby is coming home !!

When did you send the passport in ?

CeCe la Belle

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
November 6, 2014
File Transfer...
October 25, 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Passport Req..
November 6, 2014
Oh OK and I sent them in on November 25 to T&T

CeCe la Belle

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
November 6, 2014
File Transfer...
October 25, 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Passport Req..
November 6, 2014
courtney28 said:
They've had his PP since Nov 6th
Is it in T&T or is it at Kingston? And did you send it in 2 weeks after you redid your medical because that was the condition we had to meet before sending in everything else. We got the PPR request on Nov 6 but because of reasons stated previously we waited until the 25.

Mrs. Wright

Dec 3, 2014
CeCe la Belle said:
Is it in T&T or is it at Kingston? And did you send it in 2 weeks after you redid your medical because that was the condition we had to meet before sending in everything else. We got the PPR request on Nov 6 but because of reasons stated previously we waited until the 25.
I think I have the same timeline as Cece, PPR on Nov 6 from POS...I aslo waited 2 weeks in fact I waited a little longer, as my letter stated the medical should be completed "at least 2 weeks prior". I guess to give them time to receive the medical results. POS received everything on Dec 2.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
lexi said:
Our LANDING STORY.....Finally!
So as you all know we got our visas issued while we waited in the Kingston office the day after our interview. That in itself was an incredible experience. When we met her in the office I presented her with my 2" binder full of supporting documents and evidence. All she wanted to see was proof that I had visited since the process started and proof that we lived together before we got married.
As soon as she saw the proof that I had visited she said, "okay, I have no question that this is a bonifide and genuine relationship. As soon as you give me your passport s and police certificates, we will issue you the visas while you wait.". I can't tell you the joy that filled my heart. I asked her to repeat herself because I couldn't believe my ears. The tears came like a waterfall. All I could think was how happy my son would be to have his "Teddybear" home.

That night we booked the tickets so my husband and stepson could fly home with me.

We sat on the flight with my stepson at the Window, me in the middle and hubby on the aisle. It was my stepsons first flight ever. He was completely engrossed in the whole process
His face pressed on the glass watching every movement. It was awesome to experience it with him.

We were the third people to get off the plane. We rushed to the immigration line and waited for not more than 15 mind. The officer told us that we should have filled out 2 seperate declaration cards because we didn't live at the same address yet, but she would let it slide. She directed us to the interview room where the officer took our COPR forms and passports and completed us in 5 miss flat. We were done. All in less than an hour.
13 months 3 weeks and 4 days of Hell and 53 mins of processing heaven

So happy and settling in well. Hubby starts work on Monday and son looking for a job.

Trust me. This is just like a bad pregnancy, because when it's all over, all you can think about is the beauty before you.

God bless you all. Love will always reign supreme.
Welcome / Bienvenue to Canada Mr. Lexi!!!

I am so very happy for you all Lexi. The good thing is that he has been here during the winter so you know he isn't going to run screaming away from the ice and snow...LOL!! Wishing you a lifetime of joy and happiness. Hope having hubby here will help with your son as well. Keep us posted on his son's adapting to Canada.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
MelJam said:
I sent back an email to MP to clarify about the email she sent yesterday about the approval decision and I asked her if it is normal that hubby did not receive call or email yet so she respond saying she think that this step could take 6 to 8 weeks !!! :eek:

The file is approved, how comes it could takes 6 or 8 weeks for PPR...!! To my eyes it doesn't make sens !!

What you guys thinking about it?
Oh wow MelJam that sucks!! Let's hope and pray that your MP is WRONG in this instance and you get the PPR very soon!

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
CeCe la Belle said:
Wonderful news CeCe! So passport went in Nov 25 and DM just under 2 week...sweetttt!! Are you tracking your courier? Who did you end up using? You are in POS right? Now start looking up flights! Will you go get him or will he be flying HOME on his own??