Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
Twoheartsonelove said:
LLLLLLOOVVVVEEE IT!!! "Purple is the new black" for us....LOL!
You Know it!!!! Your purple is coming my love!!!

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Way to quiet on here for a Monday!! Hope that tomorrow brings more good news!

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
Twoheartsonelove said:
Way to quiet on here for a Monday!! Hope that tomorrow brings more good news!
calm before the storm like last week?? let's hope so!!! someone post some pictures, quick!!! :p

lexi

Sep 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
File Transfer...
15-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-15-2013, Voluntary redo 10-02-2014
Interview........
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
19-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
28-11-2014 coming home with me!
I'm wondering for those of us that have our interviews in Kingston, when they request our passports, if they will finish processing them there or send them to Port of Spain.

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
Mrs. Parkin said:
calm before the storm like last week?? let's hope so!!! someone post some pictures, quick!!! :p

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
Mrs. Parkin said:
I dont know how to post pictures sorry ! lol

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
;Hello Jam Fam.. how is everyone? Congrats to those who received PPR and those who landed recently. I have been MIA for a while helping Hubby prepare for his landing. Many of you do not know as i was really trying to keep hubby's landing a surprise from my friends who constantly visit the forum.
Anyhow just a brief re cap:
Application filed- June 28, 2013(medical, police record and all fees paid)
Application received in Jamaica - July 17, 2013
New Police Record send -August 28, 2014
PPR request-Sep 26, 2014
PPR sent-Oct 1, 2014
PPR returned-October 16, 2014
Landed - November 1, 2014

My landing Story is not much but here goes:
Hubby and i met each other at church in jamaica in 2012 and quickly got engaged, we were married 2013. He has no children and neither do I. our feelings for each other developed quickly as we spoke everyday as much as we could... and from my many visits back to the island. After a year of being married and the length of this process we became discouraged and many days fought over the simplest things. There were many times i feel like giving up and throwing in the towel... thanks to DG and Sammy for their encouragement when i was at the brink of ending my marriage needed it the most. In July 2014 i started to feel depress and constantly had headaches... my doctor suggested i took time of work and go and spend time with my husband. On september 3rd i left Canada with the intention of going to Jamaica for 3 months. However God saw it a different way and quickly worked on hubby's papers. On september 25th and laid in bed next to hubby n i felt so depresss because i was missing home and just wanted to give and return. i spent the night crying and hubby laid next to me not knowing wat to do. However, unbeknown to us the papers were being worked on ... Sunday we went to church and came home... and it was like something spoke to me for me to check hubbys email when i did ... there it was the request for PPR. This email was sent from Sep 26 and we did not see it until Sep 28. When i saw the email hubby was in the kitchen making dinner and i began to scream and cry all at the same time. He stood there asking me what happened but i was so shocked i couldnt speak i literally just gave in the laptop and when he read it he also started to say Thank you Jesus... on Oct. 1 we mailed off the passport and it was returned on Oct 16. All is family and friends were excited for him but we tried hard to keep it away from my folks as we wanted to surprise them. Saturday when we got to the airport to check in we were told we were sitting far from each othere bcause the plane was full so i upgraded to plus seat which was worth it.. hubby and i enjoyed the wine and treatement we received. We arrived in Canada and spend 5 mins in immigration.. the officer had hubby sign the paper and informed him thet we need to live together for 2 yrs or his PR would be revoked. Everything was smooth. We were unable to do his SIN has they are not open on Saturday nite. We got home and my parents were not in we called them on the phone and they realize he was in canada and they were all excited. We went to church Sunday and everyone was so warm and welcoming hubby felt the love.
Sorry for my very long story but i just want to say to my Jamfam do not give up on ur marriage. I wanted to many times out of frustration from this process. but as we always say the process was invented to break you... only the strong will survive. It is only natural to get upset with each other but be carefully the way you speak to each other do not use harsh words. Words do leave scars. talk has much as you can and visit has much as possible work on your relationships, have patience and make it work. Dont allow this process to win..... you can make it.....

Love always Mr and Mrs Jamwife

steen

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
April 23 2014
File Transfer...
July 2013
Med's Request
April 24 2014 for children
Med's Done....
June 2013. Now extended until April 30th 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 22 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 31/2015!!!!
Jamwife said:
;Hello Jam Fam.. how is everyone? Congrats to those who received PPR and those who landed recently. I have been MIA for a while helping Hubby prepare for his landing. Many of you do not know as i was really trying to keep hubby's landing a surprise from my friends who constantly visit the forum.
PPR request-Sep 26, 2014
PPR sent-Oct 1, 2014

Hubby and i met each other at church in jamaica in 2012 and quickly got engaged, we were married 2013. He has no children and neither do I. our feelings for each other developed quickly as we spoke everyday as much as we could... and from my many visits back to the island. After a year of being married and the length of this process we became discouraged and many days fought over the simplest things. There were many times i feel like giving up and throwing in the towel... thanks to DG and Sammy for their encouragement when i was at the brink of ending my marriage needed it the most. In July 2014 i started to feel depress and constantly had headaches... my doctor suggested i took time of work and go and spend time with my husband. On september 3rd i left Canada with the intention of going to Jamaica for 3 months. However God saw it a different way and quickly worked on hubby's papers. On september 25th and laid in bed next to hubby n i felt so depresss because i was missing home and just wanted to give and return. i spent the night crying and hubby laid next to me not knowing wat to do. However, unbeknown to us the papers were being worked on ... Sunday we went to church and came home... and it was like something spoke to me for me to check hubbys email when i did ... there it was the request for PPR. This email was sent from Sep 26 and we did not see it until Sep 28. When i saw the email hubby was in the kitchen making dinner and i began to scream and cry all at the same time. He stood there asking me what happened but i was so shocked i couldnt speak i literally just gave in the laptop and when he read it he also started to say Thank you Jesus... on Oct. 1 we mailed off the passport and it was returned on Oct 16. All is family and friends were excited for him but we tried hard to keep it away from my folks as we wanted to surprise them. Saturday when we got to the airport to check in we were told we were sitting far from each othere bcause the plane was full so i upgraded to plus seat which was worth it.. hubby and i enjoyed the wine and treatement we received. We arrived in Canada and spend 5 mins in immigration.. the officer had hubby sign the paper and informed him thet we need to live together for 2 yrs or his PR would be revoked. Everything was smooth. We were unable to do his SIN has they are not open on Saturday nite. We got home and my parents were not in we called them on the phone and they realize he was in canada and they were all excited. We went to church Sunday and everyone was so warm and welcoming hubby felt the love.
Sorry for my very long story but i just want to say to my Jamfam do not give up on ur marriage. I wanted to many times out of frustration from this process. but as we always say the process was invented to break you... only the strong will survive. It is only natural to get upset with each other but be carefully the way you speak to each other do not use harsh words. Words do leave scars. talk has much as you can and visit has much as possible work on your relationships, have patience and make it work. Dont allow this process to win..... you can make it.....

Yay!! Congrats Mr and Mrs jamwife!!! Welcome to (and back to) Canada!!!!

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Jamwife said:
PPR request-Sep 26, 2014
PPR sent-Oct 1, 2014

So happy that you are finally able to post this!!! I have been waiting and waiting.

You are MORE than welcome for the talks my dear. I know what it is like and if it wasn't for some of my friends I don't know what I would have done.

So glad you are finally home together as a family!! Let this be the beginning of your everything xoxoxo

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Jamwife said:
PPR request-Sep 26, 2014
PPR sent-Oct 1, 2014

ohhhh dear....tears streaming down my face at work....

Thank you for the lovely landing story Jamwife and the encouraging words. It is much appreciated by me and I am sure many in the JamFam. So happy for you and Mr. Jamwife and that this process is finally over for you both and that your lives will FINALLY begin TOGETHER!!

Welcome/Bienvienue to Canada Mr. Jamwife!!

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
steen said:
Yay!! Congrats Mr and Mrs jamwife!!! Welcome to (and back to) Canada!!!!
Thanks Steen! hope your PPR will come ssoon

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
sammystorm19 said:
So happy that you are finally able to post this!!! I have been waiting and waiting.

You are MORE than welcome for the talks my dear. I know what it is like and if it wasn't for some of my friends I don't know what I would have done.

So glad you are finally home together as a family!! Let this be the beginning of your everything xoxoxo
Thanks again Sammy... hopefully when hubby lands we can meet up for celebratory drinks... and we will definitely keep in touch

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
Twoheartsonelove said:
ohhhh dear....tears streaming down my face at work....

Thank you for the lovely landing story Jamwife and the encouraging words. It is much appreciated by me and I am sure many in the JamFam. So happy for you and Mr. Jamwife and that this process is finally over for you both and that your lives will FINALLY begin TOGETHER!!

Welcome/Bienvienue to Canada Mr. Jamwife!!
THANKS THOR!!! hoping you are next in line girl... you have always been a dear heart!

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
Jamwife said:
PPR request-Sep 26, 2014
PPR sent-Oct 1, 2014

Ummm... HOLY CONGRATS!!!! My hubby is here and I still get teary-eyed reading the landing story :)

Very happy for you and I love the true words of having to really work at this. It is NOT easy and we all know it

Much love!

Nini

CanJam

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January.23, 2013
AOR Received.