Med's Done....
June 2013. Now extended until April 30th 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 22 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 31/2015!!!!
Jamwife said:
Thanks Steen! hope your PPR will come ssoon
Thanks!! I hope so too. 16+ months such a long time to be waiting :( . so happy you get to finally start your lives together!!

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
Congrats Mr and Mrs Jamwife !! :D Yay yay yay !!! ;D

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Redo med request 19/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
DHL pick up package July 28, 2015 landed July 31
Hi everyone! haven't been on here for a while now, just frustrated n depress like crazy, since my file sent to port of spain nothing as happen as yet, just holding on n trying to keep the Faith anyways

Congrats to you all who have gotten good news, landing, n ppr I wish you guys all the best

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
impatientgirl said:
Hi everyone! haven't been on here for a while now, just frustrated n depress like crazy, since my file sent to port of spain nothing as happen as yet, just holding on n trying to keep the Faith anyways

Congrats to you all who have gotten good news, landing, n ppr I wish you guys all the best
Well I think u will soon have news because a lot of people who are in Port of Spain had news and PPR, if you look the spreadsheet, I think you will be encouraged. Hold on girl ! :)

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
MelJam said:
Well I think u will soon have news because a lot of people who are in Port of Spain had news and PPR, if you look the spreadsheet, I think you will be encouraged. Hold on girl ! :)
thanks for your reply, I appreciate that just some encouraging words goes a far way thanks again

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
Jamwife said:
;Hello Jam Fam.. how is everyone? Congrats to those who received PPR and those who landed recently. I have been MIA for a while helping Hubby prepare for his landing. Many of you do not know as i was really trying to keep hubby's landing a surprise from my friends who constantly visit the forum.
Anyhow just a brief re cap:
Application filed- June 28, 2013(medical, police record and all fees paid)
Application received in Jamaica - July 17, 2013
New Police Record send -August 28, 2014
PPR request-Sep 26, 2014
PPR sent-Oct 1, 2014
PPR returned-October 16, 2014
Landed - November 1, 2014

My landing Story is not much but here goes:
Hubby and i met each other at church in jamaica in 2012 and quickly got engaged, we were married 2013. He has no children and neither do I. our feelings for each other developed quickly as we spoke everyday as much as we could... and from my many visits back to the island. After a year of being married and the length of this process we became discouraged and many days fought over the simplest things. There were many times i feel like giving up and throwing in the towel... thanks to DG and Sammy for their encouragement when i was at the brink of ending my marriage needed it the most. In July 2014 i started to feel depress and constantly had headaches... my doctor suggested i took time of work and go and spend time with my husband. On september 3rd i left Canada with the intention of going to Jamaica for 3 months. However God saw it a different way and quickly worked on hubby's papers. On september 25th and laid in bed next to hubby n i felt so depresss because i was missing home and just wanted to give and return. i spent the night crying and hubby laid next to me not knowing wat to do. However, unbeknown to us the papers were being worked on ... Sunday we went to church and came home... and it was like something spoke to me for me to check hubbys email when i did ... there it was the request for PPR. This email was sent from Sep 26 and we did not see it until Sep 28. When i saw the email hubby was in the kitchen making dinner and i began to scream and cry all at the same time. He stood there asking me what happened but i was so shocked i couldnt speak i literally just gave in the laptop and when he read it he also started to say Thank you Jesus... on Oct. 1 we mailed off the passport and it was returned on Oct 16. All is family and friends were excited for him but we tried hard to keep it away from my folks as we wanted to surprise them. Saturday when we got to the airport to check in we were told we were sitting far from each othere bcause the plane was full so i upgraded to plus seat which was worth it.. hubby and i enjoyed the wine and treatement we received. We arrived in Canada and spend 5 mins in immigration.. the officer had hubby sign the paper and informed him thet we need to live together for 2 yrs or his PR would be revoked. Everything was smooth. We were unable to do his SIN has they are not open on Saturday nite. We got home and my parents were not in we called them on the phone and they realize he was in canada and they were all excited. We went to church Sunday and everyone was so warm and welcoming hubby felt the love.
Sorry for my very long story but i just want to say to my Jamfam do not give up on ur marriage. I wanted to many times out of frustration from this process. but as we always say the process was invented to break you... only the strong will survive. It is only natural to get upset with each other but be carefully the way you speak to each other do not use harsh words. Words do leave scars. talk has much as you can and visit has much as possible work on your relationships, have patience and make it work. Dont allow this process to win..... you can make it.....

Love always Mr and Mrs Jamwife
A warm and happy Congratulations on finishing this long journey.

I'm glad that I could support you through this process. Remember to love hard and pray always.

All the best in your new life here.

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
impatientgirl said:
thanks for your reply, I appreciate that just some encouraging words goes a far way thanks again
We having almost the same timeline! I understand how u feel...

We have to hang in there and stay positive...we will have news sooner than later ! ;)

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
MelJam said:
We having almost the same timeline! I understand how u feel...

We have to hang in there and stay positive...we will have news sooner than later ! ;)
Which spreadsheet I should check?

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
impatientgirl said:
Which spreadsheet I should check?
Click on the link on my signature.

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
MelJam said:
Click on the link on my signature.
Am checking but I don't see who got transferred to POS or not but never mind when I get mine I get it this thing is too stressful :(

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
HUGE CONGRATS JAMWIFE!!!

That's such a real post. This process has been such a difficult journey for those of us who are in it...no one really understands but us. How sweet it will be to finally have it all in the past and have a bright future to look forward to - TOGETHER. It's always better when we're together...
Hopefully I'll have a story in the next few months!

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
impatientgirl said:
Am checking but I don't see who got transferred to POS or not but never mind when I get mine I get it this thing is too stressful :(
The ones who their names are in green are in PoS ! :)

PrayerWarrior

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Jamwife said:
;Hello Jam Fam.. how is everyone? Congrats to those who received PPR and those who landed recently. I have been MIA for a while helping Hubby prepare for his landing. Many of you do not know as i was really trying to keep hubby's landing a surprise from my friends who constantly visit the forum.
Anyhow just a brief re cap:
Application filed- June 28, 2013(medical, police record and all fees paid)
Application received in Jamaica - July 17, 2013
New Police Record send -August 28, 2014
PPR request-Sep 26, 2014
PPR sent-Oct 1, 2014
PPR returned-October 16, 2014
Landed - November 1, 2014

My landing Story is not much but here goes:
Hubby and i met each other at church in jamaica in 2012 and quickly got engaged, we were married 2013. He has no children and neither do I. our feelings for each other developed quickly as we spoke everyday as much as we could... and from my many visits back to the island. After a year of being married and the length of this process we became discouraged and many days fought over the simplest things. There were many times i feel like giving up and throwing in the towel... thanks to DG and Sammy for their encouragement when i was at the brink of ending my marriage needed it the most. In July 2014 i started to feel depress and constantly had headaches... my doctor suggested i took time of work and go and spend time with my husband. On september 3rd i left Canada with the intention of going to Jamaica for 3 months. However God saw it a different way and quickly worked on hubby's papers. On september 25th and laid in bed next to hubby n i felt so depresss because i was missing home and just wanted to give and return. i spent the night crying and hubby laid next to me not knowing wat to do. However, unbeknown to us the papers were being worked on ... Sunday we went to church and came home... and it was like something spoke to me for me to check hubbys email when i did ... there it was the request for PPR. This email was sent from Sep 26 and we did not see it until Sep 28. When i saw the email hubby was in the kitchen making dinner and i began to scream and cry all at the same time. He stood there asking me what happened but i was so shocked i couldnt speak i literally just gave in the laptop and when he read it he also started to say Thank you Jesus... on Oct. 1 we mailed off the passport and it was returned on Oct 16. All is family and friends were excited for him but we tried hard to keep it away from my folks as we wanted to surprise them. Saturday when we got to the airport to check in we were told we were sitting far from each othere bcause the plane was full so i upgraded to plus seat which was worth it.. hubby and i enjoyed the wine and treatement we received. We arrived in Canada and spend 5 mins in immigration.. the officer had hubby sign the paper and informed him thet we need to live together for 2 yrs or his PR would be revoked. Everything was smooth. We were unable to do his SIN has they are not open on Saturday nite. We got home and my parents were not in we called them on the phone and they realize he was in canada and they were all excited. We went to church Sunday and everyone was so warm and welcoming hubby felt the love.
Sorry for my very long story but i just want to say to my Jamfam do not give up on ur marriage. I wanted to many times out of frustration from this process. but as we always say the process was invented to break you... only the strong will survive. It is only natural to get upset with each other but be carefully the way you speak to each other do not use harsh words. Words do leave scars. talk has much as you can and visit has much as possible work on your relationships, have patience and make it work. Dont allow this process to win..... you can make it.....

Love always Mr and Mrs Jamwife
Such a wonderful, heartfelt and encouraging story!
The LORD saw your tears and felt your pain and answered your prayers.

Thank you for the strength that we've gleaned from your words. All the best, God bless, love hard and love long!
I wish you and your husband a strong, fortified, joyful and fruitful marriage! You made it! I rejoice in your victory!

What God has joined together ... ! :)

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Guys I need help - I have a friend who is not on here and she has been required to do an ARC, which she is fine with

The other thing is they need to do RCMP fingerprints. How does her husband do this if he is still in JA?

Thanks

steen

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
April 23 2014
File Transfer...
July 2013
Med's Request
April 24 2014 for children
Med's Done....
June 2013. Now extended until April 30th 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 22 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 31/2015!!!!
sammystorm19 said:
Guys I need help - I have a friend who is not on here and she has been required to do an ARC, which she is fine with

The other thing is they need to do RCMP fingerprints. How does her husband do this if he is still in JA?

Thanks
He goes and gets his fingerprints done my hubby did his in Kingston I believe and they are sent to kingston (or pos) and then Kingston (or pos) send the request and the fingerprints over to the RCMP. That's how ours worked