Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
calgariancanuck said:
Date Corrections

Submitted Application September 14 2013(along with Police report, medical and fees paid in full)
Approved to be Sponsor September 24 2013
Emailed on August 22nd 2014 (Resubmit Medical and Police report as it expired in May 2014 via courier POS)
Sent Police report, Medical and IMM008 form on September 8th 2014
Email received October 3rd 2014 to submit Passport documents (POS/Courier)
Passport retrieval date November 9th 2014 :D :D :D :D :D :D
Congrats CC!! Good to see that POS is moving on our files...woo hoo!! What is passport retrieval date? Did they actually tell you the date it would be available and/or sent back to you? If so, wow that is good news considering KGN always plays the "surprise...can be 5 days can be 3 months game" with us in the past.

Also, thanks for telling us the cost of the courier to POS very helpful to know.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
sammystorm19 said:
Oh happy days!!! DECISION MADE!!!!
HIP HIP HOOORRRRAAAHHHHH!!

Sammy so very happy for you, the babies and Mr. Sammy!! Did you book his flight home yet? WJ has a 25% off sale right now too! Looking forward to your landing story.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
cafelatte02 said:
Good morning Jam Fam, thank you all for your sweet messages, blessings and all it is truly warming up our hearts Mr cafelatte02 and I :-*

Congrats to everyone that received great news, seems like not only Kingston but POS is now working hard to get our spouse home for Christmas.

We owe you a landing story, here it is as promised. Last time I post, we we're boarding our direct flight to Montreal. What a feeling to be able to pass the security TOGETHER, no more painfull separations! The Mr is right beside me as I write, he can give me his insights ;) Hand in hand we got upstairs to do bit of extra duty free shopping (after the Magnum and Rum cream stocks lol!). Escalators give a bit of challenge to hubby, it made us both laughing. Then we went to have a nice breakfast at air Margaritaville, hubby whatched football while I was reading the posts on the forum and writing to you guys. After it was boarding sent you my message right before we board so you basically get to travel with us.

The flight went super well, I had booked option plus, so we had sparkling wine, blankets, meal and drinks to make it even nicer. Hubby had the window seat to see the take off and he was overwelmed with feelings (finally got there after this long waiting, travelling with wife, on my way to my new home, seeing sweet JA becoming smaller thinking until we see again. He was amazed that we were flying even higher than the clouds :p) His first flight experience went like a charm, except the last 20 minutes of landing preparations, loosing altitude gave him a lot of eardrums pain, even if a gave him gum, make him swallow and all. This anoying incomfort last all day and all night and was top shape Monday morning. After landing there was lots of flights at the customs, so it was a bit long. Then we had go through immigration and it took forever we weren't the only ones, we had to wait for almost 2 1/2 to see both Canada and Quebec officers. They were all nice to hubby and once called, it took about 20 minutes total and were off to the exit. We had a big welcoming party at the arrivals, my sisters, my brother's in law, niece, nephew waiting for us with balloons, flowers, winter coat for my husband, it was really nice. It was cold outside 7 degrees, but he didn't freak out he knew what to expect.

I was working yesterday, he spent the day with my son who showed him the surrounding, finished earlier to meet them, grossery, diner and stuff and took a day off today to solve the paper work, buy him a winter coat, winter boots and gear of his choosing and all.

We are happy, truly blessed, ready to face anything together because our love is strong.

Bless you all Jam Fam, wish you all good news and happy ending. We've waited more than 19 months to be reunited, we know we'll have many more challenge to face, but in the end I tell you it is all worth it!
Welcome / Bienvenue to Canada Mr. CafeLate!!!

Mr and Mrs Cafelate I am so very very happy for you both!! This is even more sweeter since we got to share the PP return together and we got to meet and spend time together! Your landing story brought tears to my eyes and a lump in my throat. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness, joy, love and laughter together. I am happy we got to meet and experience your love of each other first hand. Please keep us posted on Mr. Cafe's adjustment to the cold, Canada and learning to speak French. God Bless :-*

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
cafelatte02 said:
Whoop whoop Crystal Champagne and confettis!!!! So happy for you gal! We are patient, it is hard and when it finaly happens it is sweet I tell u! Three times more for you, baby gal and the little one coming!!!!! (Do you know if it's a baby girl or boy?).

Starts stalking DHL and look for flights sweetie dady will soon be home :-*
Thanks hun....no champange for this pregnant mama but happy tears all around.

And yes I know what we are having...i haven't posted on here so here it goes..its a.......GIRL!!! yep...another likkle jamaican princess. Daddy better buy a shot gun! LOL

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
DADDYS GIRL said:
Good morning Mrs. Parkin

Jamaican Nationals can travel to certain countries without a VISA. This includes CARICOM countries which T&T belongs to.

I'm not sure about the interview location protocol but a Jamaican National doesn't need a Visa to travel to Trinidad just a valid travel document.
Dang it! lol I never realized that! I guess that's a good thing?? ??? either way, as long as POS is moving, I don't care WHAT has to happen to get that approval, just make it happen soon!!! ;)

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
cafelatte02 said:
Good morning Jam Fam, thank you all for your sweet messages, blessings and all it is truly warming up our hearts Mr cafelatte02 and I :-*

Congrats to everyone that received great news, seems like not only Kingston but POS is now working hard to get our spouse home for Christmas.

We owe you a landing story, here it is as promised. Last time I post, we we're boarding our direct flight to Montreal. What a feeling to be able to pass the security TOGETHER, no more painfull separations! The Mr is right beside me as I write, he can give me his insights ;) Hand in hand we got upstairs to do bit of extra duty free shopping (after the Magnum and Rum cream stocks lol!). Escalators give a bit of challenge to hubby, it made us both laughing. Then we went to have a nice breakfast at air Margaritaville, hubby whatched football while I was reading the posts on the forum and writing to you guys. After it was boarding sent you my message right before we board so you basically get to travel with us.

The flight went super well, I had booked option plus, so we had sparkling wine, blankets, meal and drinks to make it even nicer. Hubby had the window seat to see the take off and he was overwelmed with feelings (finally got there after this long waiting, travelling with wife, on my way to my new home, seeing sweet JA becoming smaller thinking until we see again. He was amazed that we were flying even higher than the clouds :p) His first flight experience went like a charm, except the last 20 minutes of landing preparations, loosing altitude gave him a lot of eardrums pain, even if a gave him gum, make him swallow and all. This anoying incomfort last all day and all night and was top shape Monday morning. After landing there was lots of flights at the customs, so it was a bit long. Then we had go through immigration and it took forever we weren't the only ones, we had to wait for almost 2 1/2 to see both Canada and Quebec officers. They were all nice to hubby and once called, it took about 20 minutes total and were off to the exit. We had a big welcoming party at the arrivals, my sisters, my brother's in law, niece, nephew waiting for us with balloons, flowers, winter coat for my husband, it was really nice. It was cold outside 7 degrees, but he didn't freak out he knew what to expect.

I was working yesterday, he spent the day with my son who showed him the surrounding, finished earlier to meet them, grossery, diner and stuff and took a day off today to solve the paper work, buy him a winter coat, winter boots and gear of his choosing and all.

We are happy, truly blessed, ready to face anything together because our love is strong.

Bless you all Jam Fam, wish you all good news and happy ending. We've waited more than 19 months to be reunited, we know we'll have many more challenge to face, but in the end I tell you it is all worth it!
So very happy the Mr got to travel home with you. Your landing story made my tears come down even more. Enjoy the start of your new life together...xoxo

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Twoheartsonelove said:

Sammy so very happy for you, the babies and Mr. Sammy!! Did you book his flight home yet? WJ has a 25% off sale right now too! Looking forward to your landing story.
Thanks Hun...it's still all surreal to me.

No flight booked yet....need to see that shiny Visa first.

I will be booking Westjet...my friend works for them and they have their "friends and family" event on right now so I get even more of a discount.

bieraumane

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2013
Doc's Request.
September 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
December 18 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 12 2015
LANDED..........
February 12 2015
calgariancanuck said:
calgariancanuck said:
You can actually download the signature and name of the person who signs
quote] from ups you mean?

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
cafelatte02 said:

Yay! Trop contente pour vous ! Ceyon me demandait pour vous ce matin justement ! Je vais lui raconter votre landing story !! Enfinnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Trop malade!! :D On keep in touch ma chérie ! xxxxxx

bieraumane

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2013
Doc's Request.
September 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
December 18 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 12 2015
LANDED..........
February 12 2015
Twoheartsonelove said:

congrats Sammy, happy for you,

maty_1319

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Cafelatte02 - my husband and your husband are friends:) I guess they are both from same area and worked together for a bit. Either that or your story is the exact same as someone else who just migrated to Montreal ;)

CanJammer

Sep 16, 2014
DADDYS GIRL said:
Good morning Mrs. Parkin

Jamaican Nationals can travel to certain countries without a VISA. This includes CARICOM countries which T&T belongs to.

I'm not sure about the interview location protocol but a Jamaican National doesn't need a Visa to travel to Trinidad just a valid travel document.
I do believe he has that kind of passport...but its not the interview im worried about its paying for a ticket and hotel for him to go i dont have 1000 just laying around...i hope its a template cuz that is just crazy im not related to Sangster or Manley

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
sammystorm19 said:
Oh happy days!!! DECISION MADE!!!!
Congrats girl... tears of joy the process is finally over for u

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
cafelatte02 said:

Congrats Cafelette and welcome home to hubby .. glad it all went well and he was able to travel with u

CanJam

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January.23, 2013
AOR Received.
March.4, 2013 (KGN)
File Transfer...
February.18, 2013
Med's Request
Re-do Medical & PC ( April 7, 2014)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 13, 2014
LANDED..........
16 months total
Welcome Mr. Cafelatte... Enjoyed your landing story!... Glad that you got him all his winter gear, next to show him the West Indian store, so he can get his yam, plantain, Ackee, etc... :p

@ Sammy, feeling your happiness... This process is finally over!!! :D