waived
Passport Req..
December 18 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 12 2015
LANDED..........
February 12 2015
Twoheartsonelove said:
That sounds like good news Bieraumane bc means they are working on your file!! Did you redo and send in your new PC and meds as they requested? Did you end up emailing them to see if your meds will be extended instead?
we are in the process of doing it at this asap, They ask for new med and pc

bieraumane

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2013
Doc's Request.
September 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
December 18 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 12 2015
LANDED..........
February 12 2015
cafelatte02 said:
Wow bieraumane and Jah-Canadian it smells the end for you guys! :eek: Don't procrastinate and do as they asked ASAP. I would do almost anything to be in your shoes right now, you are truly blessed!

If they didn't ask for a new medical it means they've extend it because security is the last step in this process. It also mean that they trust your relationship to be bonafide (genuine), therefore no interview required. Good for you both! Do whatever in your power not to delay the processing time any further, this is the only moment we have control over when they contact us to require additional documents.

Does both of your files have been transfer to POS? They seem to work way faster than KG!

Way to go! Keep us posted :)
My file is in POS. I am under the assumption that POS is a bigger office with more staff, since the transfer they answer in 2 days average to E-mail. Thank GOD

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Jah-Canadian said:
Good Morning Jam Fam,

So last night on my way out to the store, i checked my mailbox....in it i found a letter from citizen and immigration in Mississauga...i got really nervous because the last time i checked on the file thru my MP i was told my husband was being sent a letter to redo PC which he has yet to receive...
so i opened it and it was dated sept 5th the same date as they said my husbands letter went out...i began to read and it says to conclude my application i must pay $490 (Permanent Residence Fee) within 30 days. Does this mean that all my husband will need to do is provide that PC and after i pay, he will get his PPR? It says to conclude....which would mean end. Im confused, i take it he skips the interview, and meds extended...

Has anyone else received this letter?
This means they are working on your file however even after the request for the RPRF there still could be a wait. Others on here have been asked for it and have waited months for PPR. I'm not saying this will happen to you but I just wanted to let you know

Get this all done ASAP and hopefully you don't have to wait!!

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
First off, I would like to thank you for the welcoming wishes for hubby! He is much appreciative ;D

The day hubby landed, I was just antsy and overwhelmed. At the same time that it seemed that the day would never end, it seemed to go by incredibly fast. The stress and apprehension just in WAITING for him was crazy. I arrived at the airport around 7:30pm (he landed in Toronto at 7:11pm - but I knew he had to become PR), and I stood the waiting. I would crane my neck, get irritated with MANY people at the airport and I cried at least once just waiting for him. It was over... the feeling of that weight being lifted off your shoulders is insane and unbelievable. It's true what they say... the fights, the arguments, the stress, the anger... are truly all from the process and it seems as though for the most part they just disappear. When I finally saw him walking out the doors into terminal 3, I was overwhelmed and excited and I don't think either of us knew what to do -lol. We hugged, we kissed, we were elated and excited. The simple task of landing was amazing for him and he actually got his SIN number at the airport with no delay (thank goodness). We stopped at Popeyes and he liked it very much... I personally think he likes it better than KFC but is refusing to admit it... I believe he says (and I quote) "yeah, it can gwan man." We have actually be unbelievably busy since he's landed and it's only been 4 days. We are finally able to relax a little today and would love to take the entire day tomorrow, but we cannot as hubby has a credentials/skills verification time tomorrow at a restaurant (his interview was today). He is STOKED and I am so proud of him that he is already able to possibly have gotten a job!!!! He is so interested in everything that we have to offer here and all the stores, views, highways, driving, all seem to just amaze him. Something as simple as me having to teach him how to ride an escalator made me truly look at our world with different eyes. It's an amazing experience.

Now, all this love and emotion doesn't come without it's "down" moments. I mean, it's been 4 days so in reality, there are next to none, but there was some momentary homesickness, especially when he told me about his mother crying like crazy at the airport. It has been great since his sister put whatsapp on her phone and we hear from his family a BUNCH of times a day. He's a strong cookie and a great man, I couldn't be happier overall. Have patience because as they tell us, it is not an easy adjustment, regardless of how much you love each other!!!!! That being said, if it's real, then it's definitely worth the wait!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Roxie-B

Jun 23, 2014
Ninirae said:
First off, I would like to thank you for the welcoming wishes for hubby! He is much appreciative ;D

The day hubby landed, I was just antsy and overwhelmed. At the same time that it seemed that the day would never end, it seemed to go by incredibly fast. The stress and apprehension just in WAITING for him was crazy. I arrived at the airport around 7:30pm (he landed in Toronto at 7:11pm - but I knew he had to become PR), and I stood the waiting. I would crane my neck, get irritated with MANY people at the airport and I cried at least once just waiting for him. It was over... the feeling of that weight being lifted off your shoulders is insane and unbelievable. It's true what they say... the fights, the arguments, the stress, the anger... are truly all from the process and it seems as though for the most part they just disappear. When I finally saw him walking out the doors into terminal 3, I was overwhelmed and excited and I don't think either of us knew what to do -lol. We hugged, we kissed, we were elated and excited. The simple task of landing was amazing for him and he actually got his SIN number at the airport with no delay (thank goodness). We stopped at Popeyes and he liked it very much... I personally think he likes it better than KFC but is refusing to admit it... I believe he says (and I quote) "yeah, it can gwan man." We have actually be unbelievably busy since he's landed and it's only been 4 days. We are finally able to relax a little today and would love to take the entire day tomorrow, but we cannot as hubby has a credentials/skills verification time tomorrow at a restaurant (his interview was today). He is STOKED and I am so proud of him that he is already able to possibly have gotten a job!!!! He is so interested in everything that we have to offer here and all the stores, views, highways, driving, all seem to just amaze him. Something as simple as me having to teach him how to ride an escalator made me truly look at our world with different eyes. It's an amazing experience.

Now, all this love and emotion doesn't come without it's "down" moments. I mean, it's been 4 days so in reality, there are next to none, but there was some momentary homesickness, especially when he told me about his mother crying like crazy at the airport. It has been great since his sister put whatsapp on her phone and we hear from his family a BUNCH of times a day. He's a strong cookie and a great man, I couldn't be happier overall. Have patience because as they tell us, it is not an easy adjustment, regardless of how much you love each other!!!!! That being said, if it's real, then it's definitely worth the wait!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Nin ur story was soo amazing and heart felt..., am very very extremely happy for u and ur family.,, which u all the best and hapoiness ur union can bring..#hug

CanJam

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January.23, 2013
AOR Received.
March.4, 2013 (KGN)
File Transfer...
February.18, 2013
Med's Request
Re-do Medical & PC ( April 7, 2014)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 13, 2014
LANDED..........
16 months total
@ Nini... Welcome to Mr. Nini... Yes the first few days are intense, just remember that this is very overwhelming ... So take your time showing him around and telling him what's what ;)

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Ninirae said:

Love this....I'm so truly happy that he is finally here. Thanks for the good happy cry this morning. It's gives all of us waiting hope!! Love you xo

palara

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
AOR Received.
November 22, 2013
File Transfer...
December 5, 2013
Med's Done....
May 28,2013
Ninirae said:

Congrats to you and your hubby now the journey begins may it bring many joys and adventure

cafelatte02

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/03/2013
Doc's Request.
09/17/2014, birth, marriage cert. and sched. A
AOR Received.
19/04/2013
File Transfer...
03/04/2013
Med's Done....
15/01/2013
Interview........
None required
Passport Req..
29/09/2014!!!
VISA ISSUED...
16/10/2014
LANDED..........
PLEASE GOD MAKE HUBBY FLY WITH ME ON OCT19 - AND SO HE DID!
Ninirae said:

So nice to hear from you Nini and knowing that all went well for you and hubby! I read your landing story 3 times lol! Immigration journey is over for you, another one far more exciting beggins and I wish you both all the best for the future. Sneak back here every now and then to give us news girl :)

Sh and Sh

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Sept 23/ 2014
File Transfer...
14-08-2013 (AUG 30/13) - Recieved in KGN
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
Passport Req..
12-02-2014
LANDED..........
24-12-2014
Ninirae said:

Congrats on your landing NINI! :D

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
Ninirae said:

CONGRATS NINI.. love the story girl, it does make me feel hopeful. WELCOME HOME MR NINI the immigration journey is finally over now ur life
together begins

twohearts n meljam mobay should be fine once i am still in the island... keep me posted

ppr ppr ppr ... lets keep chanting hopefully we will be heard

steen

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
April 23 2014
File Transfer...
July 2013
Med's Request
April 24 2014 for children
Med's Done....
June 2013. Now extended until April 30th 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 22 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 31/2015!!!!
Jah-Canadian said:
Good Morning Jam Fam,

So last night on my way out to the store, i checked my mailbox....in it i found a letter from citizen and immigration in Mississauga...i got really nervous because the last time i checked on the file thru my MP i was told my husband was being sent a letter to redo PC which he has yet to receive...
so i opened it and it was dated sept 5th the same date as they said my husbands letter went out...i began to read and it says to conclude my application i must pay $490 (Permanent Residence Fee) within 30 days. Does this mean that all my husband will need to do is provide that PC and after i pay, he will get his PPR? It says to conclude....which would mean end. Im confused, i take it he skips the interview, and meds extended...

Has anyone else received this letter?
We received this same letter back in April and are still waiting for ppr we got it the day after being asked for new PC... CIC must have a different definition of conclude then everyone else :(

steen

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
April 23 2014
File Transfer...
July 2013
Med's Request
April 24 2014 for children
Med's Done....
June 2013. Now extended until April 30th 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 22 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 31/2015!!!!
Ninirae said:

Congratulations Nini and Mr. Nini! All that waiting and being patient is finally over! Enjoy your new life together :)

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
YAY Nini!! The 'adjustment' is what I often worry about and remind hubby -- things are going to be completely different here...blah blah, but until they come here, they can only prepare for so much of the change.

I loved your landing story and your honesty! I appreciate you mentioning that things aren't always rainbows and butterflies, even once they land! sometimes I build up this fantasy in my head of how perfect it's finally going to be, but we have to remember not to be too disappointed when things don't happen the way we picture - It's still real life, real emotions, real marriage, and it all takes effort :) :-*

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
Thank you everyone!!!

Love you too Sammy :-* :-* :-* :-* Your day is coming when you least expect it (I am expecting it soon for you)!!!