Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
Mrs. Parkin said:
YAY Nini!! The 'adjustment' is what I often worry about and remind hubby -- things are going to be completely different here...blah blah, but until they come here, they can only prepare for so much of the change.

I loved your landing story and your honesty! I appreciate you mentioning that things aren't always rainbows and butterflies, even once they land! sometimes I build up this fantasy in my head of how perfect it's finally going to be, but we have to remember not to be too disappointed when things don't happen the way we picture - It's still real life, real emotions, real marriage, and it all takes effort :) :-*
Real life does hit you like a ton of bricks and it doesn't mean you don't love each other or that it was a mistake, it just means that you need a little more patience and love to get through it. My feelings are SO hurt, but I am trying to be understanding at the same time because this is a HUGE adjustment for them. They give up everything to come to a foreign land.... He already has his head up though because he is STARTING WORK ON WEDNESDAY as a cook! I am so proud of him and happy for him!!! Also trying to get him a proper coat. He has one but the weather is quickly changing so I think we're just going to jump right into a winter coat for him. It's too cold for my boobear :p

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
Ninirae said:
Real life does hit you like a ton of bricks and it doesn't mean you don't love each other or that it was a mistake, it just means that you need a little more patience and love to get through it. My feelings are SO hurt, but I am trying to be understanding at the same time because this is a HUGE adjustment for them. They give up everything to come to a foreign land.... He already has his head up though because he is STARTING WORK ON WEDNESDAY as a cook! I am so proud of him and happy for him!!! Also trying to get him a proper coat. He has one but the weather is quickly changing so I think we're just going to jump right into a winter coat for him. It's too cold for my boobear :p
For sure!! YAY Great!!! Tell him congrats on the new job!!!! xoxoxoxo

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
Ninirae said:

Congrats again hun, wonderful landing story ! I am so happy for you guys. And congrats on his new job !! :-* :-* :-*

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
JAMFAM ! Its a new week, mid September now....we need PPR !!! Keep on this positive vibes !!! PPR PPR PPR PPR !!!
Have a wonderful week all! ;D

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Ninirae said:
First off, I would like to thank you for the welcoming wishes for hubby! He is much appreciative ;D

The day hubby landed, I was just antsy and overwhelmed. At the same time that it seemed that the day would never end, it seemed to go by incredibly fast. The stress and apprehension just in WAITING for him was crazy. I arrived at the airport around 7:30pm (he landed in Toronto at 7:11pm - but I knew he had to become PR), and I stood the waiting. I would crane my neck, get irritated with MANY people at the airport and I cried at least once just waiting for him. It was over... the feeling of that weight being lifted off your shoulders is insane and unbelievable. It's true what they say... the fights, the arguments, the stress, the anger... are truly all from the process and it seems as though for the most part they just disappear. When I finally saw him walking out the doors into terminal 3, I was overwhelmed and excited and I don't think either of us knew what to do -lol. We hugged, we kissed, we were elated and excited. The simple task of landing was amazing for him and he actually got his SIN number at the airport with no delay (thank goodness). We stopped at Popeyes and he liked it very much... I personally think he likes it better than KFC but is refusing to admit it... I believe he says (and I quote) "yeah, it can gwan man." We have actually be unbelievably busy since he's landed and it's only been 4 days. We are finally able to relax a little today and would love to take the entire day tomorrow, but we cannot as hubby has a credentials/skills verification time tomorrow at a restaurant (his interview was today). He is STOKED and I am so proud of him that he is already able to possibly have gotten a job!!!! He is so interested in everything that we have to offer here and all the stores, views, highways, driving, all seem to just amaze him. Something as simple as me having to teach him how to ride an escalator made me truly look at our world with different eyes. It's an amazing experience.

Now, all this love and emotion doesn't come without it's "down" moments. I mean, it's been 4 days so in reality, there are next to none, but there was some momentary homesickness, especially when he told me about his mother crying like crazy at the airport. It has been great since his sister put whatsapp on her phone and we hear from his family a BUNCH of times a day. He's a strong cookie and a great man, I couldn't be happier overall. Have patience because as they tell us, it is not an easy adjustment, regardless of how much you love each other!!!!! That being said, if it's real, then it's definitely worth the wait!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Welcome / Bienvenue to Canada Mr. Nini!!!

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Nini I am so happy for you both! A lovely landing story and something to perk us all up. Please keep us posted on your journey.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
yqm_fa said:
Hello. I'm a newbie. Please be patient lol

I am new to this group. Been reading that last few pages and see a lot of the same stories as us.
My husband received an email this week with his UCI# and bottom of page said POS. what does mean exactly ? Is it good ? Bad ? Argh !
I've received that same email in jan 2014. We applied in dec 2013 .... Also where can I look see of Meds/ PC have been ext ?
Any info would help.
Welcome to the JamFam yqm!

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Ninirae said:
Woo hoo congrats Mr. Nini on the new job!! That is fantastic and I think that them getting work is an important part of them intergrating into our society and environment. Lots of adustments ahead but I have all the confidence that you of all people Nini will make it easier for him and guide him. Lots of positive vibes to you both :-*

JamaicanSnowflake

Aug 20, 2013
Quebec
Its been a loooooong, just wondering if I could hear of anyone that actually got through on a Visitation Visa and who asked and got denied.
Any tricks anyone noticed
I hope everyone is surviving their journey and for all that got through whoooooowoooooooo.

the mrs campbell

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
nations capital
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
we got denied. Supplied all the necessary information. He had every reason to return to JA. upon the end of his visit. That is what they look for - reason to return, connection to JA. In his case; he is a single parent and certainly would not abandon his child and he is employed.

has anyone been granted a TRV??

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
JamaicanSnowflake said:
Its been a loooooong, just wondering if I could hear of anyone that actually got through on a Visitation Visa and who asked and got denied.
Any tricks anyone noticed
I hope everyone is surviving their journey and for all that got through whoooooowoooooooo.
I have been on here for 2.5 years and I don't recall seeing anyone get a TVR for their spouse.

maty_1319

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
We applied for a TRV so he could attend a funeral (my grandma but she was more like a mother) and were still denied. Anyone have any experience bringing in a friend and not a spouse? My SO's brother's gf wants to come visit and I am thinking I may have a better chance with a letter of invitation for her given we are both female?

JANAIDIAN MRS

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 26, 2013
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do & request for more years info on History: March 26, 2014 (they received March 31, 2013)
File Transfer...
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
April 3, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
MAY 5, 2014
LANDED..........
MAY 28, 2014
palara said:
Howdy Doody Folks,

Great news for bieraumane and Jah-Canadian looks like both VO are trying to move the cases out to keep us on our toes and guessing but whatever the case maybe lets hope they keep it up :D

JANAIDIAN MRS: I love the TLC channel say yes to the dress, 4 wedding and especially 19 kids cuz im astonish how one lady could have that many kids and how they can not test out the car before you buy it meaning no kissing just holding hands...that's y her daughter who got married in June 2014 is now 3mth preggy...dwrcl :p
agreed!! congratulations Bieraumane and Jah-Canadian!!! The wait is almost over. Do everything you need to do as soons as possible when you get those letters people! Yaaaayyyyy

and yes Love me my wedding shows! My friend from Trinidad forum's father is throwing them a welcome to Canada reception now so MORE WEDDING ISH PLANNING!!! So pumped. And yes 19 kids and counting could hold my attention forever and ever. She is pregnant because of their religious beliefs that they do not use contraception. Some of them use the calendar to count day and know when to and not to get busy but that doesn't necessarily work well either. I know this girl I went to high school with who used that after she got married and she too got pregnant VERY soon after. The whole not kissing thing is extreme ... I mean I've had some disgustingly sloppy kisses from frogs before meeting my Prince. YECK!

anyways HAPPY MONDAY! Back to chanting ladies and gent!

PPR! PPR! PPR! PPR! PPR! PPR! PPR! PPR! PPR! PPR! PPR! PPR! PPR! PPR! PPR! PPR! PPR! PPR!

Sh and Sh

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Sept 23/ 2014
File Transfer...
14-08-2013 (AUG 30/13) - Recieved in KGN
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
Passport Req..
12-02-2014
LANDED..........
24-12-2014
I think the ONLY logical thing left to do at this point is send KGN VO peeps a whole bunch of Tim Hortons gift cards!!! :p :-[ 8) ???

lexi

Sep 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
File Transfer...
15-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-15-2013, Voluntary redo 10-02-2014
Interview........
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
19-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
28-11-2014 coming home with me!
Sh and Sh said:
I think the ONLY logical thing left to do at this point is send KGN VO peeps a whole bunch of Tim Hortons gift cards!!! :p :-[ 8) ???
True, true. Give them some of that new dark roast to wake them up. If I didn't know any better, I would say that they only have 3 processors in that office so it wouldn't cost too much for those cards. Lol

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Redo med request 19/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
DHL pick up package July 28, 2015 landed July 31
Morning every one!! Listen please please think of it this way as another member had said before there are thousands of other applicants that immigration dealing with each day and as much as some other get approve faster than some, just keep this in mind that each day passes each week passes each month passes it's time is counting down for each n every one of us that's waiting. So keep the faith members please stop think too much about what they doing it'll only drive us crazy, all this will be over for all of us soon soon so keep faith pray to the almighty for faith and stay positive that he will answer our prayers, favors wishes and all ok guys put your trust n leave the rest to him, we all will get our approval in time

Let's keep chanting every day with believe n positive energy for every one n I can assure you that each member will be getting a email a letter a call some type of good news ok :)))) just believe n it will happen

Ppr ppr ppr ppr ppr ppr ppr ppr ppr ppr ppr ppr ppr ppr ppr ppr ppr