Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
DHL pick up package July 28, 2015 landed July 31
Am 8 months this month into this process/ waiting game n to be honest I can't manage to deal with it, my husband book his flight for next month and am estatic about it, but knowing he gonna leave in 11 days it's just not enough time, I do make use of our time together but sometimes I feel like telling him to stay than to come cause the heart ache to watch him leave at the airport is heart wrenching, it's a painful ugly feeling.

What hurts the most is hearing my hubby telling me that about a month now something is wrong between us n he don't know how to explain how he feel to me but he loves me world without end, we talk everyday on multiple chat forum and we FaceTime every night before bed, so I don't know what to say about how he feels n if he can't explain it then I can't but it's not a good feeling when he tells me that

Am not making any excuse but I think it's depression talking, he don't leave his house after work he don't go out with his friends any more any time I call he's on the couch sometimes I hardly see any smile on his face, I really don't know if immigration don't think that this process hurts people so bad!!!!

We fighting and holding on strong still cause we know what we fighting for at the end if the game, him coming for a visit wil sure do us bout good, it's not all about the sex! Knowing he's right beside me I wake up with him n we go to bed together that's what more pleasurable and precious to us

I wish GOD could just make a big change for us all so we n everyone who come after us can stop suffering thru immigration, just make the work faster for us

Every night I pray for us all I pray we continue to hold tight n keep fighting, I hardly sleep at nights I have lost of appetite cause am tired of the same food here, not much choice but it makes me sick, am depress I try not to think about my process but it seems to be so hard, I feel if I stop thinking about it then it won't get worked on, I don't kno if anyone can relate but this thing that we all facing is not something I would wish on my dearest enemy

I have so much to say but can't be bothered, don't wanna bored you all, but this is my thoughts and how m feeling in my heart, anyone who read this thanks for listening

In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray, Dear Lord, see me through these hard times. In these troubling times, I am filled with unspeakable fears. I reach out my hand to you now, And ask you to walk besides me. I cannot carry all my burdens, But I know you can, and will. Please walk beside me. Please guide me. Please help me hold on strong, Through the trials and storms. Help me hold on to my faith, In even the darkest hour. Stay with me Lord, And show me Your way. In your love and Holy Spirit I abide. Amen.

jboo

Star Member
May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2013
AOR Received.
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
12-06-2013
impatientgirl said:
Am 8 months this month into this process/ waiting game n to be honest I can't manage to deal with it, my husband book his flight for next month and am estatic about it, but knowing he gonna leave in 11 days it's just not enough time, I do make use of our time together but sometimes I feel like telling him to stay than to come cause the heart ache to watch him leave at the airport is heart wrenching, it's a painful ugly feeling.

What hurts the most is hearing my hubby telling me that about a month now something is wrong between us n he don't know how to explain how he feel to me but he loves me world without end, we talk everyday on multiple chat forum and we FaceTime every night before bed, so I don't know what to say about how he feels n if he can't explain it then I can't but it's not a good feeling when he tells me that

Am not making any excuse but I think it's depression talking, he don't leave his house after work he don't go out with his friends any more any time I call he's on the couch sometimes I hardly see any smile on his face, I really don't know if immigration don't think that this process hurts people so bad!!!!

We fighting and holding on strong still cause we know what we fighting for at the end if the game, him coming for a visit wil sure do us bout good, it's not all about the sex! Knowing he's right beside me I wake up with him n we go to bed together that's what more pleasurable and precious to us

I wish GOD could just make a big change for us all so we n everyone who come after us can stop suffering thru immigration, just make the work faster for us

Every night I pray for us all I pray we continue to hold tight n keep fighting, I hardly sleep at nights I have lost of appetite cause am tired of the same food here, not much choice but it makes me sick, am depress I try not to think about my process but it seems to be so hard, I feel if I stop thinking about it then it won't get worked on, I don't kno if anyone can relate but this thing that we all facing is not something I would wish on my dearest enemy

I have so much to say but can't be bothered, don't wanna bored you all, but this is my thoughts and how m feeling in my heart, anyone who read this thanks for listening

In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray, Dear Lord, see me through these hard times. In these troubling times, I am filled with unspeakable fears. I reach out my hand to you now, And ask you to walk besides me. I cannot carry all my burdens, But I know you can, and will. Please walk beside me. Please guide me. Please help me hold on strong, Through the trials and storms. Help me hold on to my faith, In even the darkest hour. Stay with me Lord, And show me Your way. In your love and Holy Spirit I abide. Amen.
Impatientgirl I've been reading ur post since u joined recently and we r going through the same exact situation except my application has in since feb 2013. My husband was going through the same thing after I left and it does not get easier but we just try to take it easy because we worry over something we have no control over. My husband comes every 3-4 months just to try to make easier for both of us. It's killing is financially but it's a must right now. Also I don't want to get u down but us people needing and ARC will have a longer wait than others. I have just accepted that as a fact.

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Redo med request 19/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
jboo said:
Impatientgirl I've been reading ur post since u joined recently and we r going through the same exact situation except my application has in since feb 2013. My husband was going through the same thing after I left and it does not get easier but we just try to take it easy because we worry over something we have no control over. My husband comes every 3-4 months just to try to make easier for both of us. It's killing is financially but it's a must right now. Also I don't want to get u down but us people needing and ARC will have a longer wait than others. I have just accepted that as a fact.
Yeah financially it's really a strain for us but we do try our best to cope tho we know it's something out of our control n we just have to wait,
thanks for your listening

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Good Morning JAMFAM! Sounds like many of us are having a rough time dealing in these last few months. Let's all keep our faith and try to be positive and supportive.

Here it comes again...our KGN chant...

PPR PPR PPR PPR...KGN...SEND US SOME PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR...plllleeeassseee

PinkyM

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
PC 3.8.14
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
impatientgirl said:

Haven't said much over the last while, but always reading. impatientgirl, my heart is breaking for you since I know exactly the feeling that your hubby has. While hubby & I were waiting, I was reluctant to go out anywhere, I was sad all the time and I lived for my trips to see him. I have 2 kids and did my very best to put a strong front on when they were with me, but when they weren't, I was falling apart. All of us here on this forum - whether we post much or not, whether our spouses have landed yet or not - are here for support for both of you. There were times that hubby and I fought more than once in a day and I thought our marriage was falling apart, but we had to keep reminding ourselves that the pain and heartache of separation will pass. I can promise you that it is so worth all of it. Every single ounce of pain, heartache and every tear I shed was worth the feeling of having my husband and best friend here with me every day. It is coming - one day, when you least expect it, you will get your call and your whole world will be turned upside down in the most wonderful way possible. Keep reminding yourself of this.....it will all be over soon. I don't know if you have any kids, but it kinda think its like childbirth - minus the stretch marks of course! It feels like you are going to split open with pain at the time, but as soon as it is all over, you forget how much it hurt because you have what you have been waiting so long for......only difference is that with babies, most of us women go on to do it again - in this case though......once is sufficient for me!

Praying for everyone that they will hear news soon!

s_spence

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
04-18-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-01-2015

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
Twoheartsonelove said:
Good Morning JAMFAM! Sounds like many of us are having a rough time dealing in these last few months. Let's all keep our faith and try to be positive and supportive.

Here it comes again...our KGN chant...

PPR PPR PPR PPR...KGN...SEND US SOME PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR...plllleeeassseee
Exactly what am thinking ! We have to stay positive. Its only some hard months of waiting. Less than a year for almost everyone here! A great new life will start for all of us very soon! + + + + + + + +

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Redo med request 19/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
PinkyM said:
Haven't said much over the last while, but always reading. impatientgirl, my heart is breaking for you since I know exactly the feeling that your hubby has. While hubby & I were waiting, I was reluctant to go out anywhere, I was sad all the time and I lived for my trips to see him. I have 2 kids and did my very best to put a strong front on when they were with me, but when they weren't, I was falling apart. All of us here on this forum - whether we post much or not, whether our spouses have landed yet or not - are here for support for both of you. There were times that hubby and I fought more than once in a day and I thought our marriage was falling apart, but we had to keep reminding ourselves that the pain and heartache of separation will pass. I can promise you that it is so worth all of it. Every single ounce of pain, heartache and every tear I shed was worth the feeling of having my husband and best friend here with me every day. It is coming - one day, when you least expect it, you will get your call and your whole world will be turned upside down in the most wonderful way possible. Keep reminding yourself of this.....it will all be over soon. I don't know if you have any kids, but it kinda think its like childbirth - minus the stretch marks of course! It feels like you are going to split open with pain at the time, but as soon as it is all over, you forget how much it hurt because you have what you have been waiting so long for......only difference is that with babies, most of us women go on to do it again - in this case though......once is sufficient for me!

Praying for everyone that they will hear news soon!
Awwwww! That's so sweet of you pinkym!! You guys are all sweethearts n very supportive am happy to have found this forum thank you all, it means so much to me

Yes I do have a son he's with me thru it all he makes me miserable but then am happy to have him, cause to be honest he's keeping me alive n going not to mention the hope of having a life with my husband my soulmate and my best friend for the rest of my life

Again thanks hon

I don't think no one else understand what were all going thru unless they in the same position

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
impatientgirl said:
Awwwww! That's so sweet of you pinkym!! You guys are all sweethearts n very supportive am happy to have found this forum thank you all, it means so much to me

Yes I do have a son he's with me thru it all he makes me miserable but then am happy to have him, cause to be honest he's keeping me alive n going not to mention the hope of having a life with my husband my soulmate and my best friend for the rest of my life

Again thanks hon

I don't think no one else understand what were all going thru unless they in the same position
I know how you feel...we have a 13mth old and she has only seen her daddy twice. Its sucks, you look at them everyday and think about what the other parent is missing out on but it also gives you joy because you can see the future. Plus...babies, toddlers and kids all give you the love thatr you need to carry on.

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Hey JamFam,

Happy Friday and don't stop chanting PPR,PPR,PPR :-*

I remember when THOR started chanting and I followed with Faith and my PPR came that same day.

Prayer and faith go hand in hand, dont give up on either. What you consider a denial may just be God's delay for a good reason!

My prayers go up for everyone, especially impatient girl and caffelatte who are finding it particular difficult to hang on right now. But I just want everyone to remember that it is during these times when the Lord wants us to trust him most to show you what he can do.

I also logged on to particularly share with you that I ordered my notes out of curiousity to see what the VO said on my file since I ordered twice before during the process and nothing was there and it revealed what Ninirae's immigration friend had advised which leads to a few personal conclusions

- A file can be processed within 3 mths or less- from my notes I saw where my file was assesed by the first officer with no concerns 3/21/2014 and approved by the VO 4/9/2014. Thats less than a month; afterwhich it shows that they sent out request for the PC and re-medical.

-After receiving additional docs, they say criminality passed after PC shows clean record and no evidence PA resided outside of JA; visa was issued thereafter on 5/30/2014 and PP mailed out a week later. So, possibly security and criminality may take up the processing time if the PA had ever lived outside of their country.

-Notes only reveal what the immigration office wants you to see; as it appears alot of this information was on my file when I previously ordered but was deleted; as these notes clearly now show the dates and it should have showed; so the officers are updating your file but they may not necessarily share certain info with you if they dont want to.

-Finally if you have never travelled before and they have no reason to doubt security eligibility or criminalty record, I believe extended processing times is also due to officers waiting to see if relationships are genuine; or they maybe unable to manage workloads and lag behind more efficient colleagues.

Just my two cents to help us figure out how VOs work.

Enjoy the weekend! ;)

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
sammystorm19 said:
I know how you feel...we have a 13mth old and she has only seen her daddy twice. Its sucks, you look at them everyday and think about what the other parent is missing out on but it also gives you joy because you can see the future. Plus...babies, toddlers and kids all give you the love thatr you need to carry on.
Amen; to that Sammy; children keep you going even on days where nothing seem to be going right. Hang in there girl!

Did you get my e-mail about the spreadsheet?

MrsG

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 22 2013
File Transfer...
Apr. 30 2013
Med's Request
Meds Redo: Apr. 14 2014; PC Redo: Mar. 20 2014
Med's Done....
Jan. 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 15 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 28 2104 (picked up on Aug. 4)
Good morning and happy Friday to those who work M-F!!!! (I'm unfortunately not one the lucky ones - today is my hump day... Great. Lol)

It's been heartbreaking reading some of the recent posts - I want to send all of you a very big HUG and lots of POSITIVE VIBES!!!!! I know it is often reiterated on here that there will soon be an end and that once your significant other is by your side, you forget all the lonely, sad, angry, frustrating days of waiting... But sometimes it's easier to focus on the negative than it is to focus on the positive. I think we are all, including our spouses, incredibly strong, determined individuals.

Relationships are hard. Long distance relationships are even harder. Sponsoring your spouse? INCREDIBLY hard. Through the ups and downs, whether you've waited 6 months, 12 months or even 20 odd months, we come out stronger and more determined than ever to enjoy life's moments with one another. (Do I sound like a Hallmark card? Sorry if I do!)

I know I just received PPR, but up until Tuesday, I was still very much in the dark like all of you still waiting. I'm not on here often, but please know that I am sending each and every one of you POSITIVE VIBES every day (and also chanting PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR!!!).

Again, Happy Friday and have an awesome weekend!!

MrsG

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Kadi27 said:
Amen; to that Sammy; children keep you going even on days where nothing seem to be going right. Hang in there girl!

Did you get my e-mail about the spreadsheet?
I did hun...thanks. I have access to it now :)

Zoey80

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Hi Everyone!!!

I know I am hardly on the forum but i wanted to let everyone know....
Ecas Status: changed to 'In process' as of June 19th
My husband was sent an email yesterday and he was asked to re- do his medical
and a second email was sent....he was asked to drop off a new PC, Passport and a prepaid air waybill for the return of his documents once his medical was complete.
we are so excited!!! I leave for Jamaica on Monday so we will get his medical while i'm there with him.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Zoey80

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
PPR!!!!

not sure what happend with my previous post....

ok so our ecas status changed to 'in process' as of June 19th
my husband got an email yesterday - he was asked to redo his medical
then he got a second email few minutes after asking him to send in a new PC, Passport and air waybill so they can return his documents

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D